The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghosts Of The Past

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TitanT2
TitanT2

Ghosts Of The Past Empty
PostSubject: Ghosts Of The Past   Ghosts Of The Past EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:40 pm

A child was gazing into the sun that rose above. The village were he lived lay down in the valley below. Plants covered in the morning dew. And he was happy that he lived on this part of Mygeeto. Though it was cold at least it was quite and calm here. Far from trouble... Far from trouble. He went down to the village, because else his parents would be very angry if he didn't show up for breakfast. And his parents wanted him to study. But he didn't want to study, he wanted to sit here all day. Staring in the valley bellow. So he found a bush of berries and took some for breakfast. He hoped his parents wouldn't find him.

Suddenly he heard a sound behind him. It was his parents their scout droid. Sent to find him. The droid ordered him to come with him. And so he did. When he was walking towards the village he came across Darco Sunderblight. Good morning, young one. How are you doing. The boy answered: "Not so good *he pointed towards the droid*, and how are you?" "Well my boy, we are doing excavations here. We have found an ancient temple that might date out of the time of the ancient jedi. So i can say... I feel very good thank you." The boy mumbled: "At least one of us does" Sunderblight heard that: "Your parents are just worried about you young one, they want you to have a future, and with an education you will have a future. Now go before your parents get really angry." The boy said goodbye and walked towards his parents house.

He walked in and his mother said to him: "Were have you been?" The boy answered: Were i always am... His mother stared at him a bit anoyed and said: "There are predators in the forrest around us... You could have been eaten!" Now eat your food! And after that you'll study. And so he did...

But after an hour of studying he got bored. And he wanted to go back there again. This was boring. So he walked into the living room. His mother was busy shopping, and his father came from work in about an hour. He looked around the room and saw the droid partrolling the living room. He knew the droid would come after him. He looked around and saw a pile of clean laundry. He took some of the clothes and bound them together. "There if i can jump on the droid and tie him up and drag him to the cellar." It will take hours for them to find the droid. So he sneaked behind a closet.

The droid came floating near him. You could already hear that he detected him... He came around the corner and... The boy jumped the droid. The droid tried to get away but didn't stand a chance. The boy dragged the droid to the cellar. And tied him up there. "There that should do it he proudly said". Then he saw an old bucket... He realised it belonged to his father. He opened the box and found 2 wrist devices. He put them on. He had seen his father using these wrist devices hunting kath hounds. The boy pushed 2 buttons and 2 black/grey blades came out. They felt dull... Lifeless... Yet deadly... He put them on. So he wouldn't get in trouble with Kath hounds on the hillpath.

He ran out of the village as fast as he could. He ran onto the path in the hills. But suddenly he stopped. And he quickly fell on the ground and rolled into the a bush along side the road. A large horned kath hound came out of the bushes 20 meters ahead. It caught the boys scent. It slowly walked towards the bush. The boy kept laying still. He tried to keep his breath. Not to make a sound. Not to make any movement whatsoever. But the Kath hound howled and ran towards him. Then he paniked he opened his wristblades making a metal against metal noise. The kath hound heared it and jumped towards the bush. The next moment went so fast, the boy heared a zooming noise. And shortly after that he smelled a scent of molten flesh and slowly were he lay a pool of blood formed. Covered in blood he stood up. Darco Sunderblight stood there with a green saber in his hand. In front of the corpse of the kath hound.

"Boy, are you alright?" Darco said. And the boy answered still in shock of what happened: "Yes... i guess so..." "Then Darco looked at the wristblades of the boy..." And he said... "Cortosis..." That is all he said. Darco said: "I think i have to reintroduce myself. I am not the archeologist you know, my name is Torfin Torak. I am a Jedi Master and i am..." But he stopped mid sentence... The sky that was blue was filled with something new. A frigate hung in the sky and a transport flew towards the village.

The boy ran towards the village, and Master Torak yelled; "STOP WAIT!" But the boy didn't stop, he needed to find his parents. He ran down the path. And he entered the village. And he found it completely destroyed. His tears fell on the ground. He stepped over the gunned down or cutted down corpses of townfolk... He knew all these people... But his sadness soon engulfed him with anger. He ran towards his home and suddenly he was punched down towards the ground. He looked up and saw a strange trooper. The trooper wore a rifle. And aimed it at the young boy. But the boy didn't hessitate a second. He pushed the button of one of his wristblades. Jumped up and planted it in the throat of the attacker. Blood streamed over the blade as the attacker gorgled and gasped for air. But all he breathed in was his own blood. The boy pulled out the blade... He was so confused. He said to himself: "Now i am a murderer." Full of disbelieve he fell on his knees and started puking. He stood up and he ran to his parents house.

He was there and more troopers were entering the transport. A black robed man stood in front of his mother. His father layed on the ground... Decapitated. His mother had a blue lightsaber in her hand fighting the black robed man. She saw him and said RUN HAMMER RUN. Titan watched his mother fight. But at one point his mother missed and she was stabbed in the chest. She fell down. And the black robed man walked towards Titan. He said: "Now boy... You will join your parents". The man struck towards Titan with his lightsaber but his lightsaber fell out and Titan tried parrying it with his wristblades... And it succeeded. Even better the lightsaber fell out. The black robed man looked confused. And soon after that a green beam of light shined through the black robed man. It was a lightsaber. It was Master Torak.

Master Torak said: "Come with me boy. RIGHT NOW!!!" They ran out the village and they went into the forrest. Titan said: "My parents are dead..." And Master Torak said: "They died protecting the village and you." Titan asked: Who were those people? Why did they do it... Torak answered: "These were servants of the darkside, they are dark jedi they were gone for 300 years. It seems they have returned. I need to go to Coruscant and report this." Titan said: "What happens to me?" Torak answered: "You are going with me."

Last edited by TitanT2 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

Ghosts Of The Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts Of The Past   Ghosts Of The Past EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:58 am

part 2 coming soon!!!
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

Ghosts Of The Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts Of The Past   Ghosts Of The Past EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:49 am

Ghosts of the Past part 2

Mygeeto slowly faded out of Titans sight... The death of his parents fell heavily on him. He heard a voice behind him. "Come, let's have some food young one, you must be starving." But Titan hadn't had any hunger for food, only for revenge.

A couple of days later.

Coruscant was like Titan never had seen before. It was huge. Hundreds of speeders and ships filling the sky. It made him forget about his parents for a moment. Untill the pain of loss came back. An huge building rose up while he and Torak approached it. It was the Jedi Temple. It wasn't like anything Titan had ever seen. Torak and Titan entered the temple. And he held in front of a chamber. Torak said: "There are matters that attend the attention of the counsil inside this chamber, wait here untill i come back."

Hours past untill the chamber opened, and Torak came out. "They want to speak to you young one". So Titan entered the chamber. A bunch of old Jedi were sitting in a circle. "So... You are the young one Master Torak told us about... Do you know he wants you trained as a jedi?" "No, he never mentioned it sir." The jedi looked at him. "You have lots of anger inside of you young one... And hatred... And you are to old... I am sorry... But even outside that door i could sense the anger you have within you. I am afraid that we are going to refuse you. However, looking at the sercomestances, i am going to let you stay here in the temple. You'll be trained to join the temple guard. Now... Torak is waiting for you, go..."

Titan walked outside, there was Torak waiting for him. Come i'll take you to your quarters...

Years later...

Another dawn broke, Titan awoke, and started doing his pushups. Then he got some breakfast. He showered and put on his armor. Then... The sky darkened, a fleet had arrived. Suddenly he heard something crashing inside the temple. Blasterfire and lightsabers colliding. He ran to the main hallway, but he was to late... The last of the Jedi fell... And Titan just knew he had to get out of there.

A year later, he joined the republic navy. To avenge his parents... And kill the sith the ones that took everything from him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghosts Of The Past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts Of The Past   Ghosts Of The Past Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghosts Of The Past
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Role Play :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: