The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am getting sick off....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TitanT2
TitanT2

I am getting sick off.... Empty
PostSubject: I am getting sick off....   I am getting sick off.... EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:56 am

I am getting sick of all the newbies on the SWTOR forums...
They create threads that already have been created, and it pisses me off...Evil or Very Mad

Anyone else feel that way?
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: I am getting sick off....   I am getting sick off.... EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:57 am

No matter what forum you go onto people like that are going to be on there.

best thing to do is just ignore them. No use spamming the thread they posted saying they are noobs and this was already posted.
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: I am getting sick off....   I am getting sick off.... EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:12 am

TitanT2 wrote:
They create threads that already have been created, and it pisses me off...Evil or Very Mad

It's happened many times before, and it happened again. Your generation did it to ours when you first joined.

You just have to live with it, unfortunately - nothing can stop it.
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: I am getting sick off....   I am getting sick off.... EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:21 am

Tellen Silversun wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:

It's happened many times before, and it happened again. Your generation did it to ours when you first joined.

You just have to live with it, unfortunately - nothing can stop it.

Yeah... But it are SOOO many... Razz
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: I am getting sick off....   I am getting sick off.... EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:18 pm

yes, unfortunately......

But like Tellen said, we just have to deal with it. No matter what they are still going to post.
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: I am getting sick off....   I am getting sick off.... EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:22 am

I coinsider myself an experienced No0b basher when they don't listen. Otherwise they're fine.

And SWTOR's search system is awful - it comes up with completely random, unrelated threads and 50% of the time doesn't give you what you're looking for. I'm not surprised they keep repeating topics with stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: I am getting sick off....   I am getting sick off.... EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:59 pm

Yeah, I have only used the search button like once or twice, but what really bothers me is people who post in the wrong place. Someone from the old guild I was in, Kian, said he used to post our guild recruitment in the GD section, I was like "Wtf?". lol!
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: I am getting sick off....   I am getting sick off.... EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:50 pm

Yeah, well, people who don't know the forum do that. FAIL.

The reason why I never post the same thread is not because I search beforehand. It's because the threads I post are highly unique or unusual and are extremely unlikely to have been discussed aforehand.
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: I am getting sick off....   I am getting sick off.... EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:12 pm

Buchou Jinchi wrote:
Jagger Cyde wrote:
Yeah, I have only used the search button like once or twice, but what really bothers me is people who post in the wrong place. Someone from the old guild I was in, Kian, said he used to post our guild recruitment in the GD section, I was like "Wtf?". lol!

Kian posted in the GD section to get word around about the guild, it is a good idea to help people get to know a guild, but it can get annoying for people, if that is all that they do.

Honestly, it is beyond annoying and gives a bad name for the guild, if someone was looking to join a guild, they would look under Guild Recruitment, where those topics should be.
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: I am getting sick off....   I am getting sick off.... EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:01 pm

Jagger Cyde wrote:
Buchou Jinchi wrote:
Jagger Cyde wrote:

Kian posted in the GD section to get word around about the guild, it is a good idea to help people get to know a guild, but it can get annoying for people, if that is all that they do.

Honestly, it is beyond annoying and gives a bad name for the guild, if someone was looking to join a guild, they would look under Guild Recruitment, where those topics should be.

Just look at all the media pages - you'll see plenty of guild spam there. No-one ever checks those comments.
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: I am getting sick off....   I am getting sick off.... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:17 pm

Yeah, I'd rather be in the guild that died out fairly instead of the one who had to look stupid and be an annoyance to stay alive and kicking.
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: I am getting sick off....   I am getting sick off.... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:44 pm

Jagger Cyde wrote:
Yeah, I'd rather be in the guild that died out fairly instead of the one who had to look stupid and be an annoyance to stay alive and kicking.

Mostly the guilds just end up surviving off a few die-hards. It's why there's so much fluff.
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: I am getting sick off....   I am getting sick off.... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:57 pm

Tellen Silversun wrote:
Jagger Cyde wrote:

Mostly the guilds just end up surviving off a few die-hards. It's why there's so much fluff.

In general, there was a lot wrong with OA.
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: I am getting sick off....   I am getting sick off.... EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:42 am

TBH though, as some SWTOR guilds go, OA was one of the better ones. Well, at least when I joined. The recruitment thread looked professional, they had a fully-functional website sorted out, they had a good few members - it was going quite nicely. It just got brought down by a few idiots and timewasters. Then once they switched recruitment to Fenoran's piece of junk (God Help them now) they were doomed. All the leaders left.
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: I am getting sick off....   I am getting sick off.... EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm

Tellen Silversun wrote:
TBH though, as some SWTOR guilds go, OA was one of the better ones. Well, at least when I joined. The recruitment thread looked professional, they had a fully-functional website sorted out, they had a good few members - it was going quite nicely. It just got brought down by a few idiots and timewasters. Then once they switched recruitment to Fenoran's piece of junk (God Help them now) they were doomed. All the leaders left.

Yes, that is why i left. Well, I was kicked from it lol.
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: I am getting sick off....   I am getting sick off.... EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:20 pm

Valkus Werdana wrote:
Tellen Silversun wrote:

Yes, that is why i left. Well, I was kicked from it lol.

Bit of both, basically! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am getting sick off....   I am getting sick off.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I am getting sick off....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: