The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brucil's Application <<Accepted>>

Go down 
+3
Sergei Meranov
Nawkes
King Clovis
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
King Clovis
King Clovis

Brucil's Application <<Accepted>> Empty
PostSubject: Brucil's Application <<Accepted>>   Brucil's Application <<Accepted>> EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:38 pm

In-Character Information

Character Name: Brucil

Character picture: None, not artistic enough

General Appearance: Balding grey hair and a goatee around his mouth and chin, scar on right eye, large skull tattoo on left shoulder with “Nex Caput Capitis” (Death’s Head) written in red ink below that, another tattoo written across his upper back says “Licentia Nullus Alive” (Leave none alive) also written in red ink.

Biography: Brucil was born on the planet of Alderaan, where he quickly became bored of such a peaceful life. His youth was filled with thoughts of adventure, and immediately when he turned eighteen he left Alderaan and joined the Republic’s Army, which he quickly grew tired of. He spent most of his time on back water worlds, guarding small colonies. However, when he was thirty and had been promoted to Sergeant a roving band of Mandalorian Raiders attacked the colony. Although he had no combat experience, earning his promotions through small time jobs and sucking up to the Colonels ever time he saw them, he rallied the few Republican soldiers and militia in the colony, successfully driving back the Raiders even though they were outnumbered and outgunned. This act of bravery caught the attention of higher ranking officers in the republic, and Brucil was switched from protecting backwater colonies to fighting real enemies. He showed his courage and bravery in battle in many different skirmishes and battles across the galaxy. He eventually was recruited, and later became, a Republic Commando.

By the age of fifty he was Captain of his only platoon of Commandos, The Deaths Head. Although, they had the name “Death’s Head” they were never brutal in any way, the name only there to put fear into the enemy. There unit patch was simply a skull with “Nex Caput Capitis” written under it. His men specialized in tracking down pirates and raiders, which always gave him a nostalgic feeling, because of his first battle. When the Sith empire attacked, Brucil at this time was fifty-one, Alderaan his men were already there taking a break from action. They were always at the front of the fighting, which took a heavy toll on the platoon, and they were forced to retreat into the forests surrounding the capital city.

Brucil wasn’t content with letting the Sith burn Alderra to the ground, and he requested many times for a counter-offensive on the Sith Forces at the Capital, but the Republic high command wouldn’t allow it. They instead sent him on a mission to signal and clear a drop site for Republican Troop transports to lead a single, large counter-offensive to break the Sith Soldiers. He was told that only a platoon sized force was guarding, the Republican High Command not knowing that Brucil had already taken forty percent casualties. He requested for an orbital strike, but they denied it on the LZ for they did not want to give the attack away. Brucil knew that if they were to take the landing zone, they would have to attack fast and hard to gain the advantage against the superior numbers of the Sith. He set up his two snipers along a ridge overlooking the site, and a heavy weapons team across from them in a forest. Brucil had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach, the clearing in the forest was almost two hundred yards long, and another hundred wide. The Sith had set up a small earth bunker in the middle of the clearing, and they had made sure to remove all cover leading towards the middle creating a simple but yet effective kill zone. He sent a message to the ships orbiting the planet, saying it would be impossible to take the position without unacceptable casualties, also mentioning he was already low on men. They didn’t care, they told him to take the ground at all costs.

Brucil ordered his snipers to take out high priority targets, and his heavy weapons team to target the bunker. The snipers took out a pair of officers look towards Brucil’s position with Binoculars, then the heavy weapons team unloaded everything they had on the bunker. But, the bunker was much better built then they had anticipated the attacks not even scratching the surface. The two men on both sides of Brucil pulled out single shot grenade launchers, and shot smoke half way through the field. Brucil pulled out his rifle, and with a loud battle cry started to sprint across the field, his men following suit; although at a much faster pace than Brucil since they were twenty years younger than him. But, no matter how fast they ran Brucil knew they wouldn’t make it. By the time they made it in front of the bunker, almost all of his men were dead. The bunker had been knocked out much earlier by his heavy weapons team, but he still had a platoon size force to deal with, and he knew he couldn’t take them all out with only a handful of men. He also knew that if he pulled his men out, they would just get shot in the back. The ten men gathered around the destroyed bunker for what little cover there was. Brucil told them the truth; they wouldn’t survive the battle but they were going to take as many Sith bastards out as they could. They all pulled out Vibroblades and knives and leapt over the bunker. Although, it was very heroic it was also very stupid. Only Brucil made it the twenty feet to the small dug out the Sith were using as cover, and clashed with a much younger Sith officer. The other Sith soldiers formed a ring around them as they fought with their Vibroblades. Although, Brucil had much more experience and training than the Sith Officer, it was all for nothing. The officer was much faster and agile than Brucil, taunting him with small cuts; although most stopped in his armor, one managed to get through his defense and cut a gash along his right eye. Brucil knocked the blade out of the Officers hand, but the officer tackled Brucil and nearly beat him to death; stopping when he thought was dead, but only unconscious. The Sith soldiers quickly pulled out, thinking that there would be a much larger Republican force that would assault their position.

Brucil woke up three days later on a Republican hospital ship, being dragged away from the fighting by his Female, Twilek Sergeant Suu. Brucil quickly changed after the Battle of Alderaan; he left the Republic army and adopted a much more aggressive demeanor. He became a freelance mercenary, many times working for the Republic. He gained a reputation for leaving nothing alive, which is where the tattoo Licentia Nullus Alive comes from. But, Brucil seeks the thrill of leading men into battle once again, although the Battle of Alderaan still haunts him years later, he has yet to see a worthy foe.

Out-of-character information:

Real Age: 16 (Weird, right?)

General times of activity: Can be contacted at almost all times during weekends (If you have Steam, username is “Bill Nye the Nazi Spy), weekdays later at night usually 4-10PM (Central Time-Zone).

Talents/strong points: Warhammer 40k (Iron within! Iron Without), Star Wars, Military History, General History, Reading/Writing, Tactics (Reading about many different battles across many different periods of time, give you a general understanding about The Art of War ((Nerd pun)), I have quite a bit of RP experience, almost a full year (I know that’s not a lot..But w/e), I also learn very quickly.

Weak points: Math, Attention span sometimes dips, accepting defeat, I have a tendency to argue a lot (Non-destructive argument though, like over a certain topic that generally doesn’t offend anyone –IE, War in Iraq-), thinking of creative last names.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Brucil's Application <<Accepted>>   Brucil's Application <<Accepted>> EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:45 pm

Da red wunz go fasta.^.^

Yo, yo.
I'm Mon Pandamari, you can call me Panda or Mon or Dr.Steelwire Von Galaxy.
Either way,
To get the formalities out of the way,
Just post around the forums, and our admins will get to your app.
The more you post, the faster our admins can make an informed decision.

Oh, and first post!
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
King Clovis

PostSubject: Re: Brucil's Application <<Accepted>>   Brucil's Application <<Accepted>> EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:51 pm

Mon Pandamari wrote:
Da red wunz go fasta.^.^
Lol, that made my day.

And by the way, nice name.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Brucil's Application <<Accepted>>   Brucil's Application <<Accepted>> EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:58 pm

Brucil wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:
Da red wunz go fasta.^.^
Lol, that made my day.

Why thank you.
At least someone appreciates me around here.

A word of warning, our guild leader is a Brit.
You were warned. Razz
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
King Clovis

PostSubject: Re: Brucil's Application <<Accepted>>   Brucil's Application <<Accepted>> EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:01 pm

Mon Pandamari wrote:

You were warned. Razz

Oh god...The British...My Mortal enemies....Just kidding.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Brucil's Application <<Accepted>>   Brucil's Application <<Accepted>> EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:03 pm

Brucil wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:

You were warned. Razz

Blah, he likes the abuse.

Besides, he's a Pokemon.
He wouldn't mind.(inside joke)
Back to top Go down
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin
Sergei Meranov

PostSubject: Re: Brucil's Application <<Accepted>>   Brucil's Application <<Accepted>> EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:16 am

Brucil wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:

You were warned. Razz

Don't worry, I'm also the co-leader, and I am decidedly Yankee. As everyone pointed out, post around the forums and we'll get back to you on the app. The more you post, the faster we can make a decision. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Back to top Go down
https://filloreansociety.forumotion.com
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: Brucil's Application <<Accepted>>   Brucil's Application <<Accepted>> EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:36 am

Don't worry 16 isn't weird, you've got three years on me xD
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: Brucil's Application <<Accepted>>   Brucil's Application <<Accepted>> EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:39 am

Oh and by the by, I'm ambassador Jagger Cyde.
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: Brucil's Application <<Accepted>>   Brucil's Application <<Accepted>> EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:34 am

Mon Pandamari wrote:
Brucil wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:
Da red wunz go fasta.^.^
Lol, that made my day.

Why thank you.

You were warned. Razz

Correction: ONE guild leader is a Brit. This one also shares all of Brucils interests and weak points, curiously enough.

Welcome to the Guild, Bruce.
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Brucil's Application <<Accepted>>   Brucil's Application <<Accepted>> EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:04 am

Tellen Silversun wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:
Brucil wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:
Da red wunz go fasta.^.^
Lol, that made my day.

Why thank you.

You were warned. Razz

Correction: ONE guild leader is a Brit. This one also shares all of Brucils interests and weak points, curiously enough.

Welcome to the Guild, Bruce.

You are just a growth on Sergei's back.
Hence, One guildleader. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: Brucil's Application <<Accepted>>   Brucil's Application <<Accepted>> EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:57 am

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Brucil's Application <<Accepted>>   Brucil's Application <<Accepted>> EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:59 am

Tellen Silversun wrote:
Evil or Very Mad
elephant
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Brucil's Application <<Accepted>>   Brucil's Application <<Accepted>> EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:43 am

Hot damn! Another Minnasotain! Razz Welcome... I'm sure the others have already run you through the basics so I won't bother.

Anywho I'm Scott Chain, moderator and maker-o-stuff for the guild. See you around the forums. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: Brucil's Application <<Accepted>>   Brucil's Application <<Accepted>> EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:09 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Hot damn! Another Minnasotain! Razz Welcome... I'm sure the others have already run you through the basics so I won't bother.

Anywho I'm Scott Chain, moderator and maker-o-stuff for the guild. See you around the forums. Very Happy

Make me stuff xD

Last edited by Jagger Cyde on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: Brucil's Application <<Accepted>>   Brucil's Application <<Accepted>> EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:46 pm

Da Red Ones go faster, boss!

*meks*
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Brucil's Application <<Accepted>>   Brucil's Application <<Accepted>> EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:45 pm

Jagger Cyde wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:

Make me stuff xD

Computer out of commission...

My blender is not however... martini?
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: Brucil's Application <<Accepted>>   Brucil's Application <<Accepted>> EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:30 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Jagger Cyde wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:

Make me stuff xD

Computer out of commission...

My blender is not however... martini?

pina colada
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Brucil's Application <<Accepted>>   Brucil's Application <<Accepted>> EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:29 pm

Tellen Silversun wrote:
Da Red Ones go faster, boss!

*meks*

You spelled it right.
Get out.
Back to top Go down
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin
Sergei Meranov

PostSubject: Re: Brucil's Application <<Accepted>>   Brucil's Application <<Accepted>> EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:43 am

After some deliberation, the Leadership has decided to accept your application. Welcome to the Fillorean Society!
Back to top Go down
https://filloreansociety.forumotion.com
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Brucil's Application <<Accepted>>   Brucil's Application <<Accepted>> EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:22 pm

Sergei Meranov wrote:
After some deliberation, the Leadership has decided to accept your application. Welcome to the Fillorean Society!

No knife fights this time... O.o
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: Brucil's Application <<Accepted>>   Brucil's Application <<Accepted>> EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:58 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Sergei Meranov wrote:

Is that a problem?
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Brucil's Application <<Accepted>>   Brucil's Application <<Accepted>> EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:00 pm

Tellen Silversun wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Sergei Meranov wrote:

Is that a problem?

Maybe... Maybe I had investments in a winner. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: Brucil's Application <<Accepted>>   Brucil's Application <<Accepted>> EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:42 pm

Welcome aboard man!
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: Brucil's Application <<Accepted>>   Brucil's Application <<Accepted>> EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:59 pm

Congrats Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brucil's Application <<Accepted>>   Brucil's Application <<Accepted>> Empty

Back to top Go down

Brucil's Application <<Accepted>>
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next