The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just had the most epic battle...

Go down 
+2
Sergei Meranov
Nawkes
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nawkes
Nawkes

I just had the most epic battle... Empty
PostSubject: I just had the most epic battle...   I just had the most epic battle... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:30 am

With a spider.

Okay, so it's the middle of the night, about 3:30 am and I walk out of my room to walk to the kitchen and get a drink, when I see the biggest spider I've ever seen sitting in the hallway.
It's blocking the entire hallway by pacing back and forth.
So I'm just staring this spider down for 15 minutes, and then slowly it starts to leave it's patrol and starts to walk into my sister's room (Thank God she wasn't in there) and it wedges itself between the closet door panels.
So I start moving everything out of the way in the room, I quickly get a hardcover book and some Windex.
So I start tapping the closet door to get it out in the open, so it slowly starts to crawl out, and then it pauses and starts to stare at me and we stare at each other for about 10 seconds before it starts sprinting towards me, so I spray the Windex in it's face to stun and disorient it, so it starts crashing into walls and rolling around like it's blind and on fire, and I took the book and dropped it on the spider.
Now, I'll here at about 4:30 staring at the book unable to lift it because the spider might not be dead.
So now I wait, to see if this really is the end.

As any worthy opponent, I must name it, to prove my dominance.
Paul.
It shall be called Paul.
Back to top Go down
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin
Sergei Meranov

PostSubject: Re: I just had the most epic battle...   I just had the most epic battle... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:56 am

St. Paul, patron saint of the spiders, chosen as an emissary of his people to go and make peace with the humans. By killing their diplomat, you have started a war you may not be able to finish. God have mercy on us all.
Back to top Go down
https://filloreansociety.forumotion.com
Lena Jade
Lena Jade

PostSubject: Re: I just had the most epic battle...   I just had the most epic battle... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:41 am

I actually had a named spider in my home once, it was living quietly in my bathroom until it drowned by my hand. It was called Furry. I'll let you guess why Wink
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: I just had the most epic battle...   I just had the most epic battle... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:00 pm

I love me a cool story... would read again. Cool

On the note of spiders... when I was in SA I had one in my bathroom. I named it 'Urb". It ate pretty much any insect you threw in there... including this giant locust. He wasn't the biggest spider... but he had personality. I thing it's babies ate em tho. O.o

Oh well...
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: I just had the most epic battle...   I just had the most epic battle... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:36 pm

The thing is still under the book, and I'm not planning on seeing if it's still alive yet.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: I just had the most epic battle...   I just had the most epic battle... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:53 pm

Mon Pandamari wrote:
The thing is still under the book, and I'm not planning on seeing if it's still alive yet.

Kill all that try and supply it... cut off it's resources. Then it will starve them out. XD
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: I just had the most epic battle...   I just had the most epic battle... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:56 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:

Kill all that try and supply it... cut off it's resources. Then it will starve them out. XD

I actually formed a perimeter, I cleared every thing around it, so it doesn't try to sneak away.
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
King Clovis

PostSubject: Re: I just had the most epic battle...   I just had the most epic battle... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:57 pm

Mon Pandamari wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:

I actually formed a perimeter, I cleared every thing around it, so it doesn't try to sneak away.
Did you set up a efficient kill zone?
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: I just had the most epic battle...   I just had the most epic battle... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:57 pm

Mon Pandamari wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:

Cam and spot lights posted? O.o
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: I just had the most epic battle...   I just had the most epic battle... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:04 pm

Brucil wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:

Spongebob is blocking the south, and Man-e-Faces is blocking the North and west since he has many faces.
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
King Clovis

PostSubject: Re: I just had the most epic battle...   I just had the most epic battle... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:10 pm

Mon Pandamari wrote:
Brucil wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:

Spongebob is blocking the south, and Man-e-Faces is blocking the North and west since he has many faces.
Lol.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: I just had the most epic battle...   I just had the most epic battle... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:13 pm

This is the species of spider.
I just had the most epic battle... Post-4844-1241667520
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: I just had the most epic battle...   I just had the most epic battle... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:15 pm

What if it digs...
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: I just had the most epic battle...   I just had the most epic battle... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:18 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
What if it digs...

Land sharks.
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: I just had the most epic battle...   I just had the most epic battle... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:20 pm

Mon Pandamari wrote:
sister

All I read, how old?
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: I just had the most epic battle...   I just had the most epic battle... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:20 pm

Jagger Cyde wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:
sister

All I read, how old?
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: I just had the most epic battle...   I just had the most epic battle... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:21 pm

Mon Pandamari wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
What if it digs...

Land sharks.

I can't stop thinking of that watery beer...
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: I just had the most epic battle...   I just had the most epic battle... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:21 pm

-.-
There goes my good day
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: I just had the most epic battle...   I just had the most epic battle... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:22 pm

[quote="Scott Chain"]
Mon Pandamari wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
What if it digs...

Land sharks.

I can't stop thinking of that watery beer...[/quote

I just had the most epic battle... Cow
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: I just had the most epic battle...   I just had the most epic battle... EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:25 pm

[quote="Mon Pandamari"]
Scott Chain wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
What if it digs...

Land sharks.

I can't stop thinking of that watery beer...[/quote

I just had the most epic battle... Cow

Stop posting pics of my aunt!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just had the most epic battle...   I just had the most epic battle... Empty

Back to top Go down

I just had the most epic battle...
Page 1 of 1