The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Curse you Florida Light and Power

Go down 
+2
Lena Jade
Ixidor Asgrod
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

Curse you Florida Light and Power Empty
PostSubject: Curse you Florida Light and Power   Curse you Florida Light and Power EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:00 am

So were I currently reside, in West Palm Beach, Florida we've been having power outages recently (really short, kick off all the electronic equipment, etc). This time however, it caused my air conditioning systems to stop. So now it's a toasty 83 degrees in my house.

So i've been using poor survival tactics to cool down (not that the air conditioner being broken is that big of a deal, but I'd like to not be really warm) by holding liquid in my mouth, using the transition of heat from high (my body) to low (the liquid)!
Back to top Go down
Lena Jade
Lena Jade

PostSubject: Re: Curse you Florida Light and Power   Curse you Florida Light and Power EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:01 am

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
So were I currently reside, in West Palm Beach, Florida we've been having power outages recently (really short, kick off all the electronic equipment, etc). This time however, it caused my air conditioning systems to stop. So now it's a toasty 83 degrees in my house.

So i've been using poor survival tactics to cool down (not that the air conditioner being broken is that big of a deal, but I'd like to not be really warm) by holding liquid in my mouth, using the transition of heat from high (my body) to low (the liquid)!
I'll send you fresh air from up north, pretty cool in canada today Wink
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: Curse you Florida Light and Power   Curse you Florida Light and Power EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:06 am

Lena Jade wrote:
I'll send you fresh air from up north, pretty cool in canada today Wink

Good, my dog could use it too, she's passed out on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Curse you Florida Light and Power   Curse you Florida Light and Power EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:08 am

Minnesota is rather nice today... I think it gets evened out between you two. I love you
Back to top Go down
Lena Jade
Lena Jade

PostSubject: Re: Curse you Florida Light and Power   Curse you Florida Light and Power EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:10 am

Scott Chain wrote:
Minnesota is rather nice today... I think it gets evened out between you two. I love you
So Scott can send the first shipment while I send mine via fed ex. It all works out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Curse you Florida Light and Power   Curse you Florida Light and Power EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:11 am

Ixy, you have one option left to you.

Shave your dog, glue its fur onto your back, jump off the roof of your house and fly.
Back to top Go down
Lena Jade
Lena Jade

PostSubject: Re: Curse you Florida Light and Power   Curse you Florida Light and Power EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:15 am

Mon Pandamari wrote:

Shave your dog, glue its fur onto your back, jump off the roof of your house and fly.
Shocked Scary is Panda's mind.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Curse you Florida Light and Power   Curse you Florida Light and Power EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:19 am

Lena Jade wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:

Don't be jealous you didn't think of it first.
Back to top Go down
Lena Jade
Lena Jade

PostSubject: Re: Curse you Florida Light and Power   Curse you Florida Light and Power EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:23 am

Mon Pandamari wrote:
Lena Jade wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:

No worries, you can keep it all to yourself Shocked Maybe better in your hands the mine anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Curse you Florida Light and Power   Curse you Florida Light and Power EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:26 am

Lena Jade wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:
Lena Jade wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:

No worries, you can keep it all to yourself Shocked Maybe better in your hands the mine anyway.
Quite so, you lack the evil mind and vuvuzela to properly use the idea.
Back to top Go down
Lena Jade
Lena Jade

PostSubject: Re: Curse you Florida Light and Power   Curse you Florida Light and Power EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 am

Right Shocked So anyway...I was about to walk away but you killed me with a thought bomb. So I guess I will lie dead right about -------> here pale
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: Curse you Florida Light and Power   Curse you Florida Light and Power EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:36 am

Mon Pandamari wrote:

Didn't help man, now it's 88 degrees in my house. ABANDON SHIP!
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Curse you Florida Light and Power   Curse you Florida Light and Power EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:37 am

Lena Jade wrote:
Right Shocked So anyway...I was about to walk away but you killed me with a thought bomb. So I guess I will lie dead right about -------> here pale

Curse you Florida Light and Power Hatersgonnapanda
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Curse you Florida Light and Power   Curse you Florida Light and Power EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:39 am

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:

Didn't help man, now it's 88 degrees in my house. ABANDON SHIP!
You must be doing it wrong.
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
King Clovis

PostSubject: Re: Curse you Florida Light and Power   Curse you Florida Light and Power EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:01 pm

Scott Chain wrote:

I hate Minnesota even though I live there...Im starting to get freakin' sick of -20, -30 and -40 degree weather -.-.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Curse you Florida Light and Power   Curse you Florida Light and Power EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:03 pm

Brucil wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:

I hate Minnesota even though I live there...Im starting to get freakin' sick of -20, -30 and -40 degree weather -.-.

Lucky punk....
I miss cold weather.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Curse you Florida Light and Power   Curse you Florida Light and Power EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:12 pm

Brucil wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:

^.^ Oh the benefits of missing winter this past year...
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: Curse you Florida Light and Power   Curse you Florida Light and Power EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:17 pm

Mon Pandamari wrote:

Lucky punk....
I miss cold weather.

I miss skiiing in Colorado Sad

I used to wake up at like 4 am, drive to the mountains and get there right when everything starts and there aren't any lines, then ski until the afternoon when everyone else shows up. Drive back and eat a nice dinner at home after an awesome shower.

But alas, I can't do that here Sad
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Curse you Florida Light and Power   Curse you Florida Light and Power EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:20 pm

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:

Lucky punk....
I miss cold weather.

I used to wake up at like 4 am, drive to the mountains and get there right when everything starts and there aren't any lines, then ski until the afternoon when everyone else shows up. Drive back and eat a nice dinner at home after an awesome shower.

I used to live in NYC....

I miss drowning in the snow.....

I even miss those damn Wind Tunnels.
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
King Clovis

PostSubject: Re: Curse you Florida Light and Power   Curse you Florida Light and Power EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:22 pm

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:

Lucky punk....
I miss cold weather.

Colorado isnt cold...It just has snow, and generally alot of it. Skiining isnt fun when you cant feel your legs, even though you have so many layers on, but thats Minnesota..
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: Curse you Florida Light and Power   Curse you Florida Light and Power EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:11 pm

Doucheachusetts has had Florida weather recently -.- I'll be going there in August, New Smyrna Beach. And who, it kinda sucks when one month it's 5-60 then teh next few it's 90
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Curse you Florida Light and Power   Curse you Florida Light and Power EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:13 pm

You can take your red colored socks and shove 'em, Jagger.
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: Curse you Florida Light and Power   Curse you Florida Light and Power EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:20 pm

Mon Pandamari wrote:
You can take your red colored socks and shove 'em, Jagger.

Haha, I see what you did there xD
But I'm not a baseball fan
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Curse you Florida Light and Power   Curse you Florida Light and Power EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:25 pm

Exactly, walk away punk.

Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: Curse you Florida Light and Power   Curse you Florida Light and Power EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:30 pm

NEVER
We will win.... One day.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curse you Florida Light and Power   Curse you Florida Light and Power Empty

Back to top Go down

Curse you Florida Light and Power
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: