The Bonds of Fate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lena Jade

PostSubject: Re: The Bonds of Fate   Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:59 am

"feeling cold and Distant...Lena stands in a very dark place."

Lena: Where am I?
"She walks in the never ending darkness that surrounds her, looking for clues or where she was, far away, she could hear a whisper, but couldnt make out what the whisper was saying, as if it was carried by the wind"

Lena: Where are you? What are you saying?

" The faster she walked forward, the colder she became and her visions became extremely blurred however the whispering voice was getting closer... However, her strenght was leaving her quickly."

Lena: I....cant go on...

"The whisper stopped as Lena fell on her knee's, exhausted...She then heard a women voice"

Unknown Female Voice: Get up Lena.

"Lena looked at what seemed to be the shadow of a robed figure walking in her direction, the closer this figure came, Lena's visions became clearer, a red robed Jedi approached her, upon revealing herself, it was a women in her thirties, bright blonde hair, bright blue eyes."

Lena:...who...are you..

"This Jedi stood in front of Lena and told her"

Unknown Female Jedi: You are becoming one with the force, you are dying Lena.

"Confused, Lena tried to get up, but her weakened state wouldnt allow it, so tired she was, exhausted even, she asked"

Lena: So this is the end?

"The red robed Jedi smiled and calmly said"

Unknown Female Jedi: Only if you want it Lena.

Lena: What do you mean?

"She softly replied"

Unknown Female Jedi: I know of a way to bring you back from the dead.

Lena: Why would you help me? Who are you exactly?

"She turned around and looked in the darkness"

Unknown Female Jedi: I.....You can say I have watched over you from a distance. You are dear to me and I only wish to help you.

"Feeling her exhaustion taking over, Lena knew if she was in fact dying, she didnt have much time"

Unknown Female Jedi: Even if I had the time to explain to you who am I and why I am helping, you do not have such luxury and if you wish my help, you need to say so now.

Lena: Perhaps it is the will of the force for me to die, perhaps it is best if I follow its will.

Unknown Female Jedi: You are wrong Lena, you have a destiny to fullfill, you are not ready to join with the force, that is why I came back, that is why I am offering to help.

Lena: Came back? What do you mean?

Unknown Female Jedi: There is no time Lena, allow me to help you, if you dont let me, you will die.

"was this a dream? A vision? There was no way to know, even the force in this area was void, blank, a scary sensation, however, her presence brought comfort to her, but she also felt her strenght leaving, and this comfort was slowly being replaced by a void, as if something was trying to pull her into this never ending void. Out of fear, she replied"

Lena: Help me, I..I dont want to die.

Unknown Female Jedi: Very well, although there is a small price to pay, nothing serious but still a price to pay.

Lena: What do you mean?

Unknown Female Jedi: To bring someone from the brink of death is a powerful and demanding power, it demands that you sacrifice a bit of yourself in order for it to succeed.

"Never did Lena heard of such a force technique, something this unusual, this unatural, terrified her, however, her fear of death became stronger"

Lena: Do what you must, I want to live.

"The red robed Jedi smiled, she raised both her hands and with a swift move, she struck Lena with red force electricity, it was painful, as a matter of fact, Lena felt better and stronger, this lasted for a few minutes, when she was done, Lena looked great, in her prime, she looked at the red robed Jedi, her hood was up and Lena could clearly see her bright yellow eyes. A revealing dark side physical trait"

Unknown Female Jedi: It is done, you will live.

Lena: What have you done? Who are you?

"As she vanished, Lena heard her whisper"

Unknown Female Jedi: I have saved you, as you have asked, now return to the world of the living and remember, I will always be with you.

"Lena wanted to follow this unknown Jedi, to interrogate her further, but physical pain brought her down on her knee's...All became dark...A few short momemts later, she felt she was being carried, although too weak to open her eye's, she managed to whisper a few words before fainting"

Lena:w....what...hav....you...done....

"Prior to say those words, as Scott was carrying her, he felt her life extinguish a mere seconds later, her life returned and the force within her was 10 times stronger, a few short seconds later, this tremendous force powers faded away and he faintly sensed the dark side within her."
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Bonds of Fate   Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:49 am

Scott sat in the corner of the dimly lit room. With luck the Kuttless was on the opposite side of the spaceport to the blast. He watched as Kira hovered over the girl. Nowadays she hardly used her healing techniques, something she was unusually known for as an apprentice in the Sith Empire. That was good tho... It meant they weren't usually messing up.

"Any more sense of that other presence?"

"No... it's gone. I don't know what it was. And whatever it was didn't do something for the better. There was a familiar feeling... a hunger for power." Kira placed a hand on the girls head and closed her eyes as if concentrating on some invisible problem.

Beware...

"Quelos?"

"What?"

"Sorry, nothing..." Scott folded his arms and rested against the wall.

Beware... this one contains a presence almost as old as I...

How are you contacting me... I'm not even meditating...

Scott felt rather alarmed at the sudden intrusion by the ancient force apparation.

I am with you always, guardian... I am the Force...

Yeah... the force doesn't really just speak to people...

It doesn't... by who's authority are the workings of the force confined to a single predisposition...

Scott could tell Kira was picking up on his conversation in the force. He only hoped she didn't think he was going crazy.

You have a point... then what was it that we felt from the girl... it wasn't normal or subtle...

Patience guardian...

Then the force apparition was gone.

Great... more questions and less answers...

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Lena Jade

PostSubject: Re: The Bonds of Fate   Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:11 pm

"Lena slowly opened her eyes, although weakened, she felt well enough to move and speak"

Lena: Where am I? Wha...What happened?

"She showed she was still in pain"

Lena: Who...Who are you?

"As she looked at both Scott and Kira in confusion"
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Bonds of Fate   Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:01 pm

"Relax..." Kira said standing next to her. "The explosion hit you pretty hard, and you've got a slight concussion. You can think of us as friends. We're allies to the Republic, so to speak."

Scott sat in the corner and listened quietly.

Back to top Go down
Lena Jade

PostSubject: Re: The Bonds of Fate   Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:06 pm

"still confused at what Kira mentioned, she looked around the room then looked back at Kira"

Lena:Ex..Explosion??? What..what explosion?

"A bit of fear started to surface in her look as she truly could not remember what happened prior to this moment"
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Bonds of Fate   Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:36 pm

Kira and Scott looked at each other in concern. This time it was Scott that spoke, walking over to them.

"Yesterday there was a large explosion on the north end of the spaceport. We assumed you were there assisting the negotiations betweens the government heads. You are Jedi... yes?"

Back to top Go down
Lena Jade

PostSubject: Re: The Bonds of Fate   Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:32 pm

" Looking at Scott with the same amount of confusion"

Lena: I...I dont know...I dont remember anything...Am I a Jedi?

"the force within her is still as strong as Scott would remember, the bond is there, however, her mind seems broken, shatterred, it may have been due to her injury or perhaps from what happened before."
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Bonds of Fate   Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:09 pm

Worry and shock began to ripple through Scott.

"Yes... we believe you are an apprentice. Your master is somewhere onworld as well. Do you remember him at all?"

Back to top Go down
Lena Jade

PostSubject: Re: The Bonds of Fate   Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:17 pm

"She sits down, holding her head, trying to think as hard as she can"

Lena: heumm...no, I cant remember..

"Then she thinks a bit harder and says"

Lena: I do remember a name....although...I cant remember where I heard this name. Perhaps it was my master...Kate..Kate I think? Does that sound familiar to you?
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Bonds of Fate   Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:53 pm

Kira looked at Scott again, and Scott shook his head.

"I'm afraid not."

"Well we know your master is around somewhere, we should probably start with that. At the moment whatever mission you were on will have to be put on hold. Though I'm not even sure you'd have a mission anymore. One whole side of the royal family has been wiped out... which leaves the King and Queen in charge now." Scott thought for a sec. They wouldn't be able to approach the palace again, and they couldn't just go to the authorities with the Jedi. It was clear someone wanted them dead as well. "We need to find this rebellion. I think we'd get the most help from them at this point."

Back to top Go down
Lena Jade

PostSubject: Re: The Bonds of Fate   Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:59 pm

"although she still felt pain from her injuries, she managed to get up"

Lena: Well....I'm with you...Beside, I dont even know where to look. Since you are friends, I feel I should trust your judgement until I can figure more on...

"She paused for a second"

Lena: Le...Lena...My name is Lena...I'm pretty sure about it. Call me Lena.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Bonds of Fate   Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:06 am

"I'm Kira." She gave a curt nod.

"And I'm Scott." Scott said as he stood slightly behind Kira with his hand on her opposite shoulder. "First of all though, you're not in any condition to go anywhere."

Back to top Go down
Lena Jade

PostSubject: Re: The Bonds of Fate   Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:13 am

"trying to act as tough as she can, she knows her body is extremely injured, she sits down and start meditating"

Lena: you are correct, I have learned a way to help me heal...Cant say I remember where I learned this, it just popped in my mind. I think its called a healing trance. If you dont mind, I will stay here and recover a bit. And...thanks..Scott..Kira..For saving me..

"She then enters a deep trance"
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Bonds of Fate   Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:20 am

Kira looked at Scott a little bewildered.

"Why can't we always pick up the self sufficient ones?" She prodded him before walking out of the room. There were two beds in the overly luxurious med-bay, more than enough room for the privacy of one. Scott followed Kira out. He stopped at the door and turned back to Lena.

"If you need anything we'll be somewhere around the ship. We'll let you know if we go somewhere."

Back to top Go down
Lena Jade

PostSubject: Re: The Bonds of Fate   Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:30 am

"While in deep meditation, Lena has a vision, she is standing in the middle of grassy plains, looking at what seems to be a ruined building near large craters. As she walked towards the building, the Red Robed Jedi stands near the ruins, facing them."

Unknown Female Jedi: I didnt expect you back so soon.
Lena: I know you...I have seen you before..
Unknown Female Jedi: Yes...I have helped you. You were dying and you requested my help.
"Looking around, not recognizing the environment she was in"
Lena: Do I know this place?
Unknown Female Jedi: I doubt it, what you see is a memory of mine.
Lena: It seems so peaceful and yet so devastated, what happened here?
Unknown Female Jedi: A great war destroyed this place, it was once a place of learning, however, it was tainted and was destroyed due to this taint.
Lena: I see...I have a question? I have been told I was a Jedi, do you know of this?
Unknown Female Jedi: You were once a Jedi yes. But you are no longer.
Lena: Why exactly?
Unknown Female Jedi: The Jedi's betrayed your trust, that is why you were injured so badly. But I intervened and I saved you.
Lena: I dont remember any of this...
Unknown Female Jedi: I know, your injury was so severe, I was able to heal you and keep you alive for the most part but your mind is another matter.
Lena: Will I recover?
Unknown Female Jedi: Perhaps...with time...
Lena: A man named Scott and a women named Kira mentioned I had a Master and I was investigating something wiht my master, you wouldnt be my master?
"there was a brief pause"
Unknown Female Jedi: I am not...your master died in the explosion that almost killed you, if it were not from me, you would have died as well.
Lena: So what your saying is, the only person that could have explained to me everything is dead?
Unknown Female Jedi: That is correct...
Lena: What is your name, I dont recall your name?
Unknown Female Jedi: Names are pretty but unimportant. Beside, it will do you no good to know my name as I have joined with the force for sometime now.
Lena: You are dead as well?
Unknown Female Jedi: I live within you Lena, as I always will. I have something to ask of you, I have a friend, a good friend that may help you regain your memory. If you meet him, he may be able to enlighten you on a few matters, he may not know you personally but he knew your master.
Lena: Where would this person be?
Unknown Female Jedi: He is from the Royal Court, his name is Baron Kelto I believe.
Lena: Very well. If it helps me.
Unknown Female Jedi: One more thing, you must go alone. What he has to say is for your ears only.
Lena: Heumm..allright.
Unknown Female Jedi: For now...rest and may the force be with you.

"Upon opening her eyes, she felt she could move a bit more, she pondered for sometime about this red robed women and what she said... "

"There is something about her....I dont know what, but there is something odd about this girl. I can feel it but I cant figure out what. She seems she knows me, but...I'll have to go see this Baron and find out. Only then will I know. But I cant go with Kira and Scott...how can I proceed? Simple, I just head out, there are friends, they wont question me if I say I need to check on something alone. "

"Confident on her decision, she walks out the room"

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Bonds of Fate   Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:41 pm

Due to Lena's absence I will be finishing the story for us... Sad

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Bonds of Fate   Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:27 am

It was dark when Scott opened his eyes. The soft glow from his irises allowed him to see better in the dark than the average person. Kira's arm was wrapped around him and her warm figure was tightly snuggled against him.

He often wondered if it was because of their natural love of warmth and humidity or if she just slept like that. In dead silence he got up and tucked the sheets in on her. Something was moving on the ship. Keeping to his complete silence the only sound that could be heard was the quite whoosh of the door opening to the central chamber of the ship. Light from the moon outside fell on his bare chest.

Light from the moon...

The boarding ramp was lowered, and the light reflecting in. Someone was at the top of the ramp looking down it.

Lena...

"You're up awfully late." Scott said a mere few steps away from the girl. She startled a little.

"Sorry... I thought you were asleep."

"Planning on going somewhere?" Scott yawned and cocked his eyebrow the way a charismatic scoundrel would.

"Am I not allowed to go as I please?"

"I suppose... But it would have been polite to tell your hosts first don't you think?" Scott wandered over to the rooms table and sat down on the cushioned bench. He indicated for Lena to follow suite. She reluctantly did so, after closing and relocking the boarding ramp.

"How do you do that?"

"Do what?" Scott said as he rubbed his eyes.

"I can not feel you... through the force... at times... and at others you are different." Scott composed himself and grew a little more alert.

"You seem to be remembering a little more. At least you remember what the force is." He got up, a little surprised at how quickly she was recovering from a near death experience. "Would you like some cafe?"

"Please... but you're avoiding the question." She said as Scott made his way into the kitchen portion of the main chamber. He didn't answer for a few moments as he poured the cafe and returned to sit.

"You can not feel me through the force because I draw myself into it. It's not something they teach you in the Jedi Academies or Temple. The reason I use it is because I am different. I use it to cover up my difference, but I don't think that's something you can understand outside of the force. I'm not human... or any other race from what you are/were use to."

"Oh... I do not know where I was trained. I have... vague memories only. One... Two... Strike... Reverse... switch form... block..." Lena didn't seem to be all there, as if she were quoting a well rehearsed spar.

"It'll come back to you in time... until then you're welcome to sit tight with us. In the end I think our mission was the same here anyways." Scott smiled warmly. His voice was deep and slightly horse, and was still waking up. "First things first... we need to find your master. I'm sure he has one giant headache right now... between searching for you and the planetary crisis that is at hand."

"Alright..." She took a sip of the cafe and smiled hesitantly. "You seem familiar for some reason."

"Probably because we bumped into each other at the market the other day, but don't fret it."

"When can we go find my master? I want to find her... or him as soon as possible."

"Well first... I'm going back to bed. I like my sleep. I'm sure your master has faith in your abilities so he shouldn't be too worried. We'll start first thing in the morning." He got up, smiled and went back to bed.

Lena sat there with a million thoughts racing through her mind. How could she sleep at a time like this? She wished she could have Scott's relaxability. While he hadn't been quite as traumatized he acted as if the incident was a regular event.

Back to top Go down
Lena Jade

PostSubject: Re: The Bonds of Fate   Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:48 pm

"She was confused, although in her thought, her vision, this red robed jedi expressed her Master had died, her Friend Scott seems to believe her Master was well alive. Millions of thought went racing through her mind? What if my Master still lives? Perhaps my Master is truly dead? If I was a Jedi, why did they betray me? why was I sent to this world? Many more came to mind then she heard a whisper through the force....it was faint but very clear...."

whisper: to leave this place...you need to hide within the force...let me guide you...allow me to help you...

"Lena needed answer and to get answer, she would need to seek them out. Although she felt bad to leave her friends, she knew she would see them again sooner or later. through the force, she tried to contact this whisper by allowing it to proceed. Suddenly, as a powerful surge went through her, something powerful pushed her aside, Lena felt she lost grasp of her own body, although she had no control, she could see and even hear the thoughts of the being that took control of her."

"she heard the thoughts the of red robed jedi which told expressed what she wished to do.

Red Robed Jedi: Worry not Lena, this is but temporary. Learn of what I do as it will be useful to you in the future.

Lena: I...feel...a darkness....

Red Robed Jedi: Worry not about what you feel, the force technique I am using is causing this Darkness..You will be fine. "

"Slightly worried, she decided to let it happen. She felt the force surrounding her, and eventually, this force manipulation hid her completely, not even seeing her reflection on a panel she walked by. "

"Lena: Amazing...
Red Robed Jedi: I know...you are gifted..
Lena: Am...I doing this?
Red Robed Jedi: You always could, it is within you, I am only using my own knowledge and mastery of the force to do what you already can. In time, it will come back to you."

Lena managed to leave, invisible and unnoticed. However, as she left, suddenly, she was thrown into deep darkness, something happened, the entity inside of her pushed her aside completely.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Bonds of Fate   Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:51 pm

(As an added note I do not remember the Baron's Sith name or much of what we planned... forgive me Lena.)

The darkness drove Lena towards the Palace. At the gate the guards freely allowed Lena passage. What was happening? Was her master in this palace? Something was not right. Lena grasped at the dark tendrils pulling at her. Urging her forward. They pulled her forth to the throne room. What she saw took a few moments for her eyes to digest. A woman standing over a man's body. Her beauty justified her as someone important, with such extravagant attire. Attire that had a few splotches of blood staining it.

The woman looked up, her eyes were filled with murder. The king... she murdered the king. Why did she care? Why was she even there?

"My Queen this is who we've been waiting for. The final piece to affirming your reign." A bald man spoke, and the queen looked puzzled. "Come Lena... we've been waiting for you."

"Y-... you have? What's going on? Where is my master?"

"Your master... has met an unfortunate end. But worry not my dear. He was subduing your true potential."

"Forgive me... but I do not remember him."

This made the bald man frown as if concerned, his yellow eyes washing over her.

"Don't worry then young one... it is of no consequence. My dear... I knew your great great grandmother Tetra. You quite possibly know her as well. You have important bloodlines Lena Jade."

"What do you want? What is going on?"

"A valid question... Baron." The voice came from her left from behind blowing drapes. A figure in Mandalorian armor appeared. His expressionless helmet gave no indication to his motives.

"Ah... bounty hunter. Much appreciated are your efforts. You will receive considerable payment."

"No... This was not in the agreement. One royal family was to stand and maintain karking peace. I see a tyrant bent on making slaves of my homeworld. Sith..."

"Well then it can't be helped." The Baron shrugged and lanced an arm our at the bounty hunter. The BH whipped out two blasters in rapid succession. Laser fire blasted chunks of stone across the room before the BH was ripped off his feet and thrown into a nearby pillar.

Next the baron lanced out with lightening. Just in time the BH ignited his jet pack thrusters sending him behind the thrown and behind the queen. The baron let out a crackling laugh.

"Lena my dear... why don't you dispose of them both?"

A dark urge to comply rippled through her body.

No...

The Darkness retreated... but only slightly. Then a wave shook her. Her lightsaber whipped off her belt and she charged forward with a newly found rage.

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Bonds of Fate   Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:47 pm

Scott and Kira came sprinting into the room. Scott now had a firm understanding of what was happening. While on their way to the palace they noticed a rebellion mobbing in the streets of the capital. War was soon to ensue. And now he knew why, or at least had an idea of why Lena had come here. The presence of a Sith Lord was unmistakable. What surprised him was that they had been in contact with him before without the knowledge.

Lena was almost to the Queen when Kira reached her and blocked the strike with her own saber. Scott turned to face the baron.

"Your time has come Baron Kalto."

"It has been such a long time... since I've tasted flesh." The Baron whirred at him like a mad man.

Scott caught the Barons lightening with his palm and grabbed him in the force with his other. It was suddenly apparent to the ancient Baron where the real strength lay. Scott plumbed the Baron repeatedly into pillars. His fear now etched out into the force. Scott activated his saber and hurled it at the Baron... lodging it in his midsection. He then twisted, spinning the blade and separating the Baron in two. He threw what was left of the washed up sith lord out the window.

Glancing over at Kira, Lena now lay on the ground unconscious once more. The sound of the rebellion was growing louder. They were at the gates of the palace.

"Go..." Jax stated.

"The whole reason I made the trip was to stop you. And you think I'm leaving now?"

"Chain... I'm warning you. Get your shebs out of here. This is my world, and I'm responsible for it."

"You've done enough damage Jax. I'm not leaving you in a position to do more."

"Don't worry... I'll get mine. Get the girl and get out of here. Where do you think I'm going to go? My jet pack will send me back to the Mandoa if I try using it." The man was correct. Sparks were visible... and dangerously near the drippings of some fuel. "Hell you might want to get out of here before I blow"

The man gave a grin. Scott didn't look convinced.

"This is my world Chain... go find your own."

Scott scooped up Lena and indicated for Kira to follow out.

"I'm sorry about your family Jax... I didn't..."

"Save it girl..." Jax removed his helmet revealing his scarred face and bald head. He tossed the helmet onto the throne and looked at the Queen who was still wide eyed with shock. "I know how the Sith work... we Mandos just like to hold a grudge. But that doesn't matter anymore. I'd get running if I were you."

Scott nodded and the three were off. Jax approached the queen who was staring intently at the great doors to the throne room shudder, and muttering seamlessly to herself.

"My queen... it is time to make amends with our world." Jax pulled her up by an arm, and she snapped to.

"Don't touch me!" She shrieked and slapped him. "I rule this world! They will do as I say! My word is power! Get away from me!"

"Don't worry my queen it will be over soon." Jax whipped the beautiful woman around to face the doors to the throne room. She began to hyperventilate with the knowledge of what was about to occur.

Jax inserted his knife between the woman's ribs. The queen began to let out short gasps. The palace doors came down with a thunderous bang. Before the mob could rush in Jax put his arm around the queen. In his hand a thermal detonator clicking with an audible countdown.

"Burn you aruetiise..."

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Bonds of Fate   Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:28 pm

Epilogue
(Tython)

Lena stared out at the endless valley from the balcony. Oblivious to what had occurred or what was happening. Scott kept a weary eye on her as he spoke to Master Shen. The aged bothan kept an eye on her as well.

"I don't know what to do with her. She doesn't have much memory as a Jedi at all. Tho she still has her training. What will the order do?"

"We will do nothing unfortunately. We don't have the resources at this time."

"Don't look at me. I have a military man's salary to feed two." It was a pathetic excuse. He had several sources from which he could draw money from if he chose to. "The Jedi are just going to abandon her? Why not put her under a new master?"

"There are none available at this time."

Scott gave a sigh... he knew what needed to be done. "I'll retrain her."

"Hmm..." Master Shen said as if on que. Scott hated when the elder ones did that, just to make a point.

"But I wont be filling her head with rubbish that there is a light and dark side. She needs to there's nothing in her blood that is a threat to her. I don't care how dark her ancestors may have been. Had she known how to control it she could have brought that entire palace down."

Master Shen merely smiled in his bothan way.

"As you wish my lad." Master Shen turned and walked away, which slightly irked him. Scott went to stand by Lena.

"So... I'm a threat? Or just no one wants to deal with me?"

"That's not it... the Galaxy may be in a cold war... but no one is backing down. Don't fret yourself kid. Besides... I have permission to retrain you as a Jedi Knight."

"A Jedi..."

"Yeah... well... in truth the decision is yours. Just don't go stumbling over to the Sith, because I might have make a decision for you."

"Don't worry... I know that path now. I've felt the cold void that creates."

Scott sat on a bench and put his arms behind his head and stared out into the vast valley.

"What happened on Cryos after we left?" Scott let out a sigh at the query.

"Well... if Jax hadn't stayed behind the rebellion would have split and there'd be civil war right now. However... the only thing recovered of Jax was his helmet, but that could just be because he blew himself and the queen up with thermal detonator."

"I see..."

"Do you? I don't know if I do myself, but at the same time I don't care much. It's done." A few moments past before he spoke again. "Well... if you're going to be my... unofficial apprentice, then you're going to work hard to uphold my rep."

She laughed at the joke. Kira walked out onto the balcony.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh nothing... well... there's no use sitting around here. Only the old do that..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bonds of Fate   

Back to top Go down

The Bonds of Fate
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2