A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Greetings from The Smuggler's Union!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Greetings from The Smuggler's Union!   Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:37 am

Hello there, this is Linus Brightsteel, Chief Ambassador for The Smuggler's Union! Me and my associate, Calvin Anglin, in addition to our leader, Valentin Bravado, are thrilled to be able to apply for an alliance between us and The Fillorean Society! We still hold the position of the largest Smuggler based guild in all of SwTOR. We have already had over 90 members, with almost 50 members active in our sparkly new forums. We are growing everyday, and are trying to establish more and more alliances to help in the ever esculating battle with the Sith! If you ally with us, we can offer:

•Loans when needed
•Give you posting access to our guild forums, where you can participate in our roleplay, and help create new ones
• Allies when fighting the enemy in combat
•And much more!

If you would like to discuss the alliance with us at are forums, you can go to http://smugglersunion.10.forumer.com/index.php. After a quick sign up, you can just click on the "Embassy" link and create a new topic. We at the Smuggler's Union can not wait to begin discussion on what I'm sure will be a fabulous alliance!

Warm regaurds,

Linus Brightsteel, Chief Ambassador for The Smuggler's Union
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from The Smuggler's Union!   Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:48 am

Hello Mr. Brightsteel,

Our ambassador might be a bit before he gets to you. But fear not I'm sure one of our leaders will respond accordingly. Welcome, feel free to look around and post in our forums. If you have any questions I will try my best to answer them or foward them to the appropriate members. I look foward to hopefully working with your guild. Very Happy

Moderation
~Scott Chain

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from The Smuggler's Union!   Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:52 am

Hello, ambassador Jagger Cyde here at your services, I'd love to set up a meeting sometime to see if we can work something out Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from The Smuggler's Union!   Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:31 pm

Calvin_Anglin here too, by the way, if anyone want to ask me anything I will do my best to hope
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from The Smuggler's Union!   Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:55 am

Assistant-Ambassador C_A wrote:
Calvin_Anglin here too, by the way, if anyone want to ask me anything I will do my best to hope

When would you like to set up a meeting?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from The Smuggler's Union!   Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:09 pm

Oh, I'm sorry. Did you not get my email? Whenever's good for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from The Smuggler's Union!   Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:27 am

Linus Brightsteel wrote:
Oh, I'm sorry. Did you not get my email? Whenever's good for you Smile

Did you send a PM or Email, cause unfortunately I always forget to check my Email D: But anywho, what timezone are you in?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from The Smuggler's Union!   Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:59 pm

I am on Mountain Time.
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from The Smuggler's Union!   Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:24 pm

Ah I see. I will talk to our leaders and get back to you with a day and time ASAP. Thank you very much for your time Smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from The Smuggler's Union!   Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:59 am

Cool, if you want to email me, my email is TheCritic28@gmail.com. Pleasure doing guild business with you, and I can't wait for negotiations.
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from The Smuggler's Union!   Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:39 am

Okay, I'll send you an email as soon as I can Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from The Smuggler's Union!   

Back to top Go down

Greetings from The Smuggler's Union!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1