The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application of Markus Revant <<Acceptance Revoked>>

Go down 
+2
Nawkes
King Clovis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
King Clovis
King Clovis

Application of Markus Revant  <<Acceptance Revoked>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application of Markus Revant <<Acceptance Revoked>>   Application of Markus Revant  <<Acceptance Revoked>> EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:53 pm

Nice application, by the way my Character and Yours share the same homeplanet. And dont worry about grammar issues, I'm American and I still have horrible grammar.

Also, the more you post around the site, the faster they will judge your application, or something along the lines of that.....And thank god, another trooper.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Application of Markus Revant <<Acceptance Revoked>>   Application of Markus Revant  <<Acceptance Revoked>> EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:55 pm

Hey, man.

I'm Mon Pandamari, you can call me Mon, or Panda, or Gupp if you choose.
Nice to meet you.
Well, our leadership recommends you post while they go over your application, the more you post, the easier they can make an informed decision.

We actually have a few other European members and some insomniacs, so you won't have to worry about finding some of us to group with or RP when you're playing.

Anyway, good luck.

Yay, we Troopers might actually match the Jedi members in population.
Back to top Go down
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin
Sergei Meranov

PostSubject: Re: Application of Markus Revant <<Acceptance Revoked>>   Application of Markus Revant  <<Acceptance Revoked>> EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:33 pm

Thanks for the application. Feel free to post around our forums while we review your application, the more you post the faster you'll receive a reply.
Back to top Go down
https://filloreansociety.forumotion.com
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Application of Markus Revant <<Acceptance Revoked>>   Application of Markus Revant  <<Acceptance Revoked>> EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:17 am

I think most everything formal has been stated.

So... hi there. Very Happy

I'm Scott, your resident mod/maker-o-stuff for the guild. Hope you enjoy it here. Have any questions we're always happy to answer.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Application of Markus Revant <<Acceptance Revoked>>   Application of Markus Revant  <<Acceptance Revoked>> EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:20 am

Markus Revant wrote:
Sorry for beeing away the last days.
They were really busy for me.

It's no problem.
We understand real life comes first.

Although, we do ask if you could tell us if you plan on leaving for extended amounts of time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Application of Markus Revant <<Acceptance Revoked>>   Application of Markus Revant  <<Acceptance Revoked>> EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:22 am

Markus Revant wrote:
Normaly I would tell it.
It can sometime happen that I disappear for one day, but this is then surprisely because School tooks some longer then usual or something happens. But everything that goes over that I would normaly tell the Guild to 100%.

Oh, a few days is no problem. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: Application of Markus Revant <<Acceptance Revoked>>   Application of Markus Revant  <<Acceptance Revoked>> EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:19 am

Seeing as your activity has picked up, the leadership have decided to accept your application. However, in this first week of your acceptance, the leadership would like you to remain active on the forums without going AFK. Will that be a problem?
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Application of Markus Revant <<Acceptance Revoked>>   Application of Markus Revant  <<Acceptance Revoked>> EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:07 pm

Congrats man... Razz
Back to top Go down
Lena Jade
Lena Jade

PostSubject: Re: Application of Markus Revant <<Acceptance Revoked>>   Application of Markus Revant  <<Acceptance Revoked>> EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:05 am

Congratulation and welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Application of Markus Revant <<Acceptance Revoked>>   Application of Markus Revant  <<Acceptance Revoked>> EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:35 pm

I would like to add a reminder that we appreciate new members staying somewhat active when they get accepted. Remember your acceptance can be revoked if we feel you have joined but do not plan on contributing to this guild. This is just a reminder and not a course of action. Thank you...

Moderation...
~Scott
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of Markus Revant <<Acceptance Revoked>>   Application of Markus Revant  <<Acceptance Revoked>> Empty

Back to top Go down

Application of Markus Revant <<Acceptance Revoked>>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Guild Information :: Fillorean Society Membership :: Rejected Applications-
Jump to: