HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Call to the Society [Semi-Closed RP Open for Sergei]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Society [Semi-Closed RP Open for Sergei]   Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:07 am

The marble floors of the building that housed some of the off-world senators during their stays on Coruscant while the Senate was in session were magnificent to behold. Even the lobby of the building was more grand than some of the palaces that heads of state enjoyed back on their home planets. All of this was lost, however, on the rather average looking man walking quickly through the corridor.

His hair was grey and his face creased by wrinkles that betrayed a propensity for frowning rather than smiling. He wore fine clothes fit for any of the galaxy's wealthiest men, but moved with a purpose that said he was not to be considered one of the posh, upper-class, socialites one might expect. His face deepened into a frown as he waited for the return of the handmaiden for this Senator, he did not like being kept waiting, and that quickly became apparent to the other service personnel flitting about the room, as some made the mistake of locking eyes with him, and quickly withered under his cold, intense, emotionless grey eyes.

Just as he was about to leave, the handmaiden returned and ushered him into the personal quarters of the Senator from Kuat. This woman had better be worth is time.

"Greetings Senator, I am Robert Grey."

He deliberately ignored the question concerning interrupting her

"I represent a group of Republic loyalists, and have a simple question to ask you. Do you love the Republic?"

With that he sat down in a nearby chair and awaited her answer

"We're not bangin' rocks together here, we know how to run a guild."
Back to top Go down
http://filloreansociety.forumotion.com
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Society [Semi-Closed RP Open for Sergei]   Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:08 am

Estellia Theio wrote:
Sergei Meranov wrote:

"Greetings Senator, I am Robert Grey."

He deliberately ignored the question concerning interrupting her

"I represent a group of Republic loyalists, and have a simple question to ask you. Do you love the Republic?"

With that he sat down in a nearby chair and awaited her answer

Estellia felt her mouth open slightly, but closed it as to not look like a fish. What a rude man, coming in like that and of all things sitting in her favourite chair! She waved her handmaiden away quickly, before pulling her robes close around her again.

"Yes, I do, Mister Grey. Being part of one of the planets that made said Republic ..."

She settled into a chair opposite him, and took time to look him over. Being of a matriarchial society, she was used to having the upper hand with men not the other way around. Yet something told her there was a reason for him to come visit her this late at night.

"I do what I can to keep the Republic together. Squabbles to waste credits and resources abound in the Senate recently and I do what I can. But I feel it isn't enough."

Her handmaiden entered the room once again carrying a cup of warm tea for her, then moved to offer it to the man in the room.

Grey stared at her for a few moments, just long enough to be uncomfortable to most people before he decided to continue

"Well Senator, it's good you feel that way, and it's the reason I've decided to approach you. I represent a group interested in making sure that no harm comes to the Republic, whatever the cost. Obviously with such a specific and politically charged goal you can understand why we'd only want those that are extremely dedicated."

Grey tapped his chin for a moment before continuing

"What sort of skills do you think you could bring the organization? And don't say political power because I assure you we already have enough of that, I'm talking about your personal skills."

He reclined in the chair and awaited her answer

"We're not bangin' rocks together here, we know how to run a guild."
Back to top Go down
http://filloreansociety.forumotion.com

A Call to the Society [Semi-Closed RP Open for Sergei]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Role Play :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: