The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can I just say this:

Go down 
+3
Malcolm
TitanT2
Ixidor Asgrod
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Malcolm
Malcolm

Can I just say this: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I just say this:   Can I just say this: - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:41 pm

Mon Pandamari wrote:
I had an ex who started talking about marriage within 5 minutes of dating.

Broke up with her 10 minutes later.

My fastest break-up ever.
CALIBRATIONS!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say this:   Can I just say this: - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:51 pm

Rorschach wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:

CALIBRATIONS!!!!!!!
Gupp didn't get a chance to calibrate her in just 15 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say this:   Can I just say this: - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:53 pm

Mon Pandamari wrote:
Rorschach wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:

CALIBRATIONS!!!!!!!
You needed what? 16 minutes, Mr. Hurricane?
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say this:   Can I just say this: - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 pm

Rorschach wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:
Rorschach wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:

CALIBRATIONS!!!!!!!

Like a typhoon of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say this:   Can I just say this: - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:57 pm

Mon Pandamari wrote:
Rorschach wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:
Rorschach wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:

CALIBRATIONS!!!!!!!

Like a typhoon of pleasure.
More like a a cloud of pleasure? You know, everybody expects something to happen, but at the end, it might not be worth the wait.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say this:   Can I just say this: - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:02 am

At least a gentle breeze of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say this:   Can I just say this: - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:03 am

Mon Pandamari wrote:
At least a gentle breeze of pleasure.
More like a fan of pleasure. You need "electricity" to power up............
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say this:   Can I just say this: - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:04 am

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
Tried killing you huh? My ex tried, but now she enjoys being in my crawlspace... Wink

Jagger Cyde wrote:

Did she try to burn your dick off?

Rorschach wrote:

Why is she messed up?.

Haha no she didn't try to kill me or light my wang on fire.

Here's how it went: I'm a pretty nice guy, at least in my opinion. I have my jerk moments like anyone else, but if I feel like I was in the wrong I'll apologize.

The 2nd to last phone call I made to her ended up with me making a joke about nuns which she didn't find all that funny, followed by me asking why her dad doesn't help out their family more in person. Basically the Mom was sick and the rest of the kids were too young to help out, and the Dad was away 95% of the time on "business" (even though he didn't make all that much money, and the Mom didn't work).

Every day on Facebook she would make a complaint about how much she hated it and how tiring it made her, and as a side effect (this started happening before the phone call, and while we were still dating) she pretty much stopped communicating with me.

So after me asking why her dad didn't help out she got angry and started saying he had helped out more and that she loved helping out her family and it was a source of immense pride for her. Pretty much contradicting anything she had said on Facebook.

A week later after my calls (like once a day or so, we lived a few hours away and her parents were really strict about her coming to see me) were deliberately being ignored by her as punishment for the phone call, she actually calls me back and tells me we are breaking up, but gives absolutely no reason why. And still fails to do so.

But last night I was hanging out with my best friend who is a Resident Assistant on my college campus and he had to do a couple security rounds when we ran into her again. She avoided looking at me and tried not talking to me on purpose, but the part that stuck out to me is when she asked what my major was and then proceeded to fake laugh about it, even though my majors are just as "laughable" as hers (she wants to be an American diplomat to Russia).

So I just kind of got a real look at her from the outside and realized she is a pretty messed up person and that I really must have been ignoring it or just subconsciously excusing her actions while I was dating her. She's unnecessarily vindictive and (and this I had already known) is that she cannot be "herself" but actually her entire ideology is surrounding her father telling her what to believe, how to act, and what to become in life. The entire reason she is going to be a diplomat is because its the only thing her dad knows and the only way he can give her knowledge. If she wanted to become a mathematician, he wouldn't have any way to help her, and things would have been different, but she actually says she wouldn't have precisely because of her dad. And I'm pretty sure the dad would have disagreed with some of the things we did when her roommate was gone. So that always confused me too, it was almost like she was bi-polar, she'd be someone else at college, but an entirely different person when it came to her family and her dad. One side wanted to break out, but the other kept shoving the first back into its little room.

That to me is kind of messed up.

No offense, but she's a bitch, straight up, nothing less, but much more. It's kind of a good thing she's out of your life.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say this:   Can I just say this: - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:05 am

Hamster power.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say this:   Can I just say this: - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:06 am

Jagger Cyde wrote:
Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
Tried killing you huh? My ex tried, but now she enjoys being in my crawlspace... Wink

Jagger Cyde wrote:

Did she try to burn your dick off?

Rorschach wrote:

Why is she messed up?.

Haha no she didn't try to kill me or light my wang on fire.

Here's how it went: I'm a pretty nice guy, at least in my opinion. I have my jerk moments like anyone else, but if I feel like I was in the wrong I'll apologize.

The 2nd to last phone call I made to her ended up with me making a joke about nuns which she didn't find all that funny, followed by me asking why her dad doesn't help out their family more in person. Basically the Mom was sick and the rest of the kids were too young to help out, and the Dad was away 95% of the time on "business" (even though he didn't make all that much money, and the Mom didn't work).

Every day on Facebook she would make a complaint about how much she hated it and how tiring it made her, and as a side effect (this started happening before the phone call, and while we were still dating) she pretty much stopped communicating with me.

So after me asking why her dad didn't help out she got angry and started saying he had helped out more and that she loved helping out her family and it was a source of immense pride for her. Pretty much contradicting anything she had said on Facebook.

A week later after my calls (like once a day or so, we lived a few hours away and her parents were really strict about her coming to see me) were deliberately being ignored by her as punishment for the phone call, she actually calls me back and tells me we are breaking up, but gives absolutely no reason why. And still fails to do so.

But last night I was hanging out with my best friend who is a Resident Assistant on my college campus and he had to do a couple security rounds when we ran into her again. She avoided looking at me and tried not talking to me on purpose, but the part that stuck out to me is when she asked what my major was and then proceeded to fake laugh about it, even though my majors are just as "laughable" as hers (she wants to be an American diplomat to Russia).

So I just kind of got a real look at her from the outside and realized she is a pretty messed up person and that I really must have been ignoring it or just subconsciously excusing her actions while I was dating her. She's unnecessarily vindictive and (and this I had already known) is that she cannot be "herself" but actually her entire ideology is surrounding her father telling her what to believe, how to act, and what to become in life. The entire reason she is going to be a diplomat is because its the only thing her dad knows and the only way he can give her knowledge. If she wanted to become a mathematician, he wouldn't have any way to help her, and things would have been different, but she actually says she wouldn't have precisely because of her dad. And I'm pretty sure the dad would have disagreed with some of the things we did when her roommate was gone. So that always confused me too, it was almost like she was bi-polar, she'd be someone else at college, but an entirely different person when it came to her family and her dad. One side wanted to break out, but the other kept shoving the first back into its little room.

That to me is kind of messed up.

No offense, but she's a bitch, straight up, nothing less, but much more. It's kind of a good thing she's out of your life.
She needs calibrations...........
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say this:   Can I just say this: - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:06 am

Mon Pandamari wrote:
Hamster power.
Static power. You need a carpet.
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say this:   Can I just say this: - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:50 am

Jagger Cyde wrote:

Haha none taken. I suppose it doesn't help her case that she fakes being religious simply to please her family/feel superior about it. Even my best friend noted obvious contradictions when it came to her religious beliefs.

Either way, I'm kind of glad I had that little chat, helped wake me up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say this:   Can I just say this: - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:19 am

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Jagger Cyde wrote:

Haha none taken. I suppose it doesn't help her case that she fakes being religious simply to please her family/feel superior about it. Even my best friend noted obvious contradictions when it came to her religious beliefs.

I know a girl just like that.

She pretends to be all religious and innocent.

But let's just say that the whole football team "knows" her.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say this:   Can I just say this: - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:38 am

Vigo Surai wrote:

-looks around-

I know a guy. Can take care of your problem.

2 large, she'll be out of your life. Or the father'll be out of hers.

Say the word. Leave a briefcase with the money in your crawlspace.

You rang!

Can I just say this: - Page 2 Lurch
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say this:   Can I just say this: - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:58 am

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Jagger Cyde wrote:

For how long did you date here?.
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say this:   Can I just say this: - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:23 pm

Rorschach wrote:

2-3 months.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say this:   Can I just say this: - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:28 pm

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Rorschach wrote:

2-3 months.
Did you hit your head during that time?.
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say this:   Can I just say this: - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:41 pm

Rorschach wrote:
Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Rorschach wrote:

2-3 months.

People seem different before, after, and during a relationship.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say this:   Can I just say this: - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:45 pm

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Rorschach wrote:
Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Rorschach wrote:

2-3 months.

Yeah, but someone as messed up like her couldn't be that different for 2-3 months.
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say this:   Can I just say this: - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:52 pm

Rorschach wrote:
Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Rorschach wrote:
Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Rorschach wrote:

2-3 months.

Yeah, but someone as messed up like her couldn't be that different for 2-3 months.

To be honest, we probably get into it too fast. But to explain it: the deeper I got, the less I liked what I saw. On the outside looking in at the beginning, it looked okay. Then I took a swim and everything got a little murky and muddy.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say this:   Can I just say this: - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:53 pm

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Rorschach wrote:
Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Rorschach wrote:
Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Rorschach wrote:

2-3 months.

To be honest, we probably get into it too fast. But to explain it: the deeper I got, the less I liked what I saw. On the outside looking in at the beginning, it looked okay. Then I took a swim and everything got a little murky and muddy.
I hope for God's sake that you're being metaphorical....................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I just say this:   Can I just say this: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can I just say this:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: