The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is it bad...

Go down 
+3
Malcolm
Scott Chain
The Laughing Man
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nawkes
Nawkes

Is it bad... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it bad...   Is it bad... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:22 pm

*taunt*
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad...   Is it bad... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:26 pm

Mon Pandamari wrote:
*taunt*
Is it bad... - Page 2 Arceus_display
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad...   Is it bad... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:32 pm

*Aurasphere*
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad...   Is it bad... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:39 pm

Mon Pandamari wrote:
*Aurasphere*
*Inmune*
Sorry, Ghost Plate.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad...   Is it bad... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:39 pm

Mon Pandamari wrote:
*Aurasphere*

No sassy pics... you depressed? O_o
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad...   Is it bad... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:41 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:
*Aurasphere*

Is it bad... - Page 2 751pxniftucalcopy

I don't need pics.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad...   Is it bad... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:42 pm

Mon Pandamari wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:
*Aurasphere*

I don't need pics.
Still, Inmune.............
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad...   Is it bad... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:47 pm

*STAB Shadow Ball*
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad...   Is it bad... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:49 pm

Mon Pandamari wrote:
*STAB Shadow Ball*
*Removes Spooky Plate*
*Inmune*
*Pursuit*
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad...   Is it bad... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:54 pm

Mon Pandamari wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:
*Aurasphere*

I don't need pics.

"You should lie down..."

*push*
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad...   Is it bad... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:31 am

Mon Pandamari wrote:
I need to know about Pvp before I even give a damn.

DCUO (DC Universe Online) will possess both instanced PvP (battlegrounds) and open world PvP.

Also, DCUO will possess two server types. These being:

1. PvE (flag must be toggled on / off).
2. PvP (flag is always on, from level 1 to max - cannot be switched off).

*No information on an RP server type has been announced as of yet.

Players choose, upon character creation, what 1, of 2 starting cities their character will start in. These being:

1. Gotham City (Batman).
2. Metropolis (Superman).

*Players can, and will, travel between both cities - so, you need not worry about only having access to one.

As well as picking a starting city, players will pick an alliegiance. Players can either roll a hero, or villain.

Such will affect how players interact with iconic characters in the DC Universe (Batman, Superman, The Joker, Doomsday etc.). A hero may do combat against The Joker while helping Batman, while a villain may do combat against Batman while helping The Joker.

You will also, upon character creation, pick what abilities / traits you want your hero / villain to have.

Note: There is quite a bit more information on DCUO - seeing as, as of right now, it's to be released November 2nd, 2010. If you want to hear more about any aspect, simply ask.

Last edited by Galenth Dysley on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad...   Is it bad... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:53 am

I'm a bit interested now.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad...   Is it bad... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:04 am

Mon Pandamari wrote:
I'm a bit interested now.

Combat is interactive / innovative as well - somewhat like GW2.

You don't stand in one spot casting abilities / fighting. You have to jump around, dodge, run etc... etc. if you wish to survive and do well.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad...   Is it bad... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:05 am

Galenth Dysley wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:

DCUO (DC Universe Online) will possess both instanced PvP (battlegrounds) and open world PvP.

Players choose, upon character creation, what 1, of 2 starting cities their character will start in. These being:

1. Gotham City (Batman).

*Players can, and will, travel between both cities - so, you need not worry about only having access to one.

As well as picking a starting city, players will pick an alliegiance. Players can either roll a hero, or villain.

Such will affect how players interact with iconic characters in the DC Universe (Batman, Superman, The Joker, Doomsday etc.). A hero may do combat against The Joker while helping Batman, while a villain may do combat against Batman while helping The Joker.

You will also, upon character creation, pick what abilities / traits you want your hero / villain to have.

Note: There is quite a bit more information on DCUO - seeing as, as of right now, it's to be released November 2nd, 2010. If you want to hear more about any aspect, simply ask.
Is there any game that you don't have info?
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad...   Is it bad... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:12 am

Rorschach wrote:
Galenth Dysley wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:

1. Gotham City (Batman).

Is there any game that you don't have info?

Razz
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad...   Is it bad... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:13 am

Also, when you start DCUO, you get a comlink to either the Justice League or Circle of Doom factions - Justice League for the heroes, and Circle of Doom for the villains.

And, you must pick a mentor of sorts from the hundreds of heroes and villains who will be your main quest giver / supporter.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad...   Is it bad... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:20 am

Galenth Dysley wrote:
Also, when you start DCUO, you get a comlink to either the Justice League or Circle of Doom factions - Justice League for the heroes, and Circle of Doom for the villains.

And, you must pick a mentor of sorts from the hundreds of heroes and villains who will be your main quest giver / supporter.
Batman......... or Green Lantern...............
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad...   Is it bad... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:29 am

Is it bad... - Page 2 Dcuo-rb-615

^Screenshot of DCUO. Beta.

I've yet to hear one bad thing come out of DCUO beta testing. I'll most likely purchase the game, I need something new to do. Badly...

Oh, and... by the way.

The combat system is innovative / interactive - it's quite a bit like GW2's. You must dodge, jump, run etc... etc. to survive and do well. You don't stand still to cast / fight... that much.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad...   Is it bad... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:49 am

Galenth Dysley wrote:

I've yet to hear one bad thing come out of DCUO beta testing. I'll most likely purchase the game, I need something new to do. Badly...

Oh, and... by the way.

The combat system is innovative / interactive - it's quite a bit like GW2's. You must dodge, jump, run etc... etc. to survive and do well. You don't stand still to cast / fight... that much.
You're going to play it on PC or PS3?
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad...   Is it bad... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:58 am

Rorschach wrote:
Galenth Dysley wrote:

Oh, and... by the way.

Well, I'm planning PC as of right now.

Though, I do own a PS3, therefore... my mind may change on which platform I want to purchase it for.

However, the PS3 and PC servers are linked - there aren't seperate servers. People who play on the PC, can also play with those on the PS3.

Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad...   Is it bad... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:01 am

Galenth Dysley wrote:
Rorschach wrote:
Galenth Dysley wrote:

Oh, and... by the way.

Well, I'm planning PC as of right now.

However, the PS3 and PC servers are linked - there aren't seperate servers. People who play on the PC, can also play with those on the PS3.

Though, I do own a PS3, therefore... my mind may change on which platform I want to purchase it for.
Cool. If I buy it, we should play together.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad...   Is it bad... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:13 am

Galenth Dysley wrote:
Minor correction:

The two factions players can join are the Justice League of America (hero) and the Legion of Doom (villain). Razz
Yeah, I thought that it was Legion of Doom instead of circle of doom, but I wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad...   Is it bad... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:15 am

Rorschach wrote:
Galenth Dysley wrote:
Minor correction:

The two factions players can join are the Justice League of America (hero) and the Legion of Doom (villain). Razz
Yeah, I thought that it was Legion of Doom instead of circle of doom, but I wasn't sure.

You will be able to visit the headquarters of the faction your aligned to as well (heroes: Justice League > villains: Legion of Doom).

Pretty cool feature.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad...   Is it bad... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:16 am

Galenth Dysley wrote:
Rorschach wrote:
Galenth Dysley wrote:
Minor correction:

You will be able to visit the headquarters of the faction your aligned to as well (heroes: Justice League > villains: Legion of Doom).

Pretty cool feature.
Yeah, but the JL headquarters where? On Earth, or the moon?
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad...   Is it bad... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:19 am

Rorschach wrote:
Galenth Dysley wrote:
Rorschach wrote:
Galenth Dysley wrote:
Minor correction:

Pretty cool feature.
Yeah, but the JL headquarters where? On Earth, or the moon?

The Justice League Watchtower.

So, outer space.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it bad...   Is it bad... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it bad...
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: