The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Extended leave.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lena Jade
Lena Jade

Extended leave. Empty
PostSubject: Extended leave.   Extended leave. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:12 pm

I'm taking an extended leave from fillorean..My personal life is a mess. I need to focus what few energy I have left on these issues.

I seriously do not know when I will be returning..

I am sorry, it is too hard for me to bear and I only wish you all to have fun and enjoy, until my life is set straight, I'll leave you be.

An extended thanks for Scott and Malcom for cheering me up and trying to make a difference in giving me a smile every now and then. The last week was painful and I doubt it will get any better soon.

Goodbye my fellow friends.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

Extended leave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended leave.   Extended leave. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:16 pm

Good bye Lena, don't worry, I'm sure it's going to get better. Remember, the night it's dark before the Dawn.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

Extended leave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended leave.   Extended leave. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:25 pm

ForceGrandmaster wrote:
Lena Jade wrote:
I'm taking an extended leave from fillorean..My personal life is a mess. I need to focus what few energy I have left on these issues.

I seriously do not know when I will be returning..

I am sorry, it is too hard for me to bear and I only wish you all to have fun and enjoy, until my life is set straight, I'll leave you be.

An extended thanks for Scott and Malcom for cheering me up and trying to make a difference in giving me a smile every now and then. The last week was painful and I doubt it will get any better soon.

Goodbye my fellow friends.

Lena: Keep in mind that while life can be hard, certain experiences will make us stronger and more compassionate people. God watches after all of us, especially people with spirits as exceedingly strong as yours is.

You have a good soul. I wish you well in the travels of life. If there is anything I can do to help lighten the burdens you carry, let me know.
This too. If you need help for anything, just tell us.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

Extended leave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended leave.   Extended leave. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:40 pm

What Rorschy and Forcy said.

Just stay strong and everything will be all right.

Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

Extended leave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended leave.   Extended leave. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:44 pm

Excellent quote FGM.........
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

Extended leave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended leave.   Extended leave. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:57 pm

“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.”
One of my favorite non-Discworld related quotes.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

Extended leave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended leave.   Extended leave. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:59 pm

Mon Pandamari wrote:
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.”
One of my favorite non-Discworld related quotes.
Wow..............Mon, that was wise.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

Extended leave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended leave.   Extended leave. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:34 pm

I hope you come back sooner rather than later... but I hope you come back period. Good luck... and may the force be with you. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

Extended leave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended leave.   Extended leave. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:42 am

We'll keep a weather eye on the horizon for your return.
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
Sponsored content

Extended leave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended leave.   Extended leave. Empty

Back to top Go down

Extended leave.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: