Stories of the Past

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:37 am

The sudden burst of force energy happened so fast, not even Valkus had time to react. He was thrown back with such a force, he slid on the stone flooring. Valkus tried to rise, only to see Scott's face and eyes burning brightly.

"What in the..." He was beyond perplexed.

Valkus grew more confused with Scotts questions. But something told him to answer honestly...

"Myself... I fear myself."

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:00 am

Scott walked up to Valkus. His speed was quick decisive and overwhelming. Valkus was being open and honest. He needed to drill deeper. With a fluid motion Scott grabbed Valkus by the throat.

"Pathetic! Love, lust, hatred, pain, rage! These are the aspects of life, yet you deny them! The Darkside is what you fear! All your knowledge and you comprehend nothing!"

Scott mind flashed images into Valkus' mind of each aspect. He released his grip letting Valkus fall. Before he could touch the ground Scott blasted him away across the landing like a skipping stone.

"Get up... Keelah! Do you want her to die? Like your parents? Will you hide behind your pretense knowledge and contemplate on what death is like? You will cower and she will die!"

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:19 am

Valkus struggled to get himself up, the force blast was like a million rancors hitting him at once. His cloths are torn, scraps and cuts cover him. Valkus could feel the anger, fear growing inside him, but kept it at bay.

"We were trained to let go of those aspects of Life! The way of the Jedi!"

valkus stood up and faced Scott. "How does he.... No it's impossible."

Valkus kept playing the words over and over in his mind, "She will die!" Those words plagued him, hunted his very soul.

"No one knows about.. her... impossible... I... I will not loose her. I will not.. fail... Like i did my parents."

Valkus looked up at Scott,

"She will not die!"

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:29 am

"Stop hiding behind lies Valkus Werdana! I know what plagues your nightmares... not the blade that cuts her throat, but the man who wields it. You! Valkus! Murderer of the one he loves! And when you spill her blood... will you taste the sorrow! Will you understand then! Will you release your rage after that! Is that what it will take?!"

Scott's words echoed across the land. He could feel a sea of glowing irises looking up at them from the base of the mountain. One pair stood out in particular... Kira. She was afraid. In that moment he loved her more than the sweet air he breathed.

"What are you waiting for!? It's in your blood!"

Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:45 am

Valkus couldn't believe his ears, something inside him broke.

"She will not die.. I will save her.. I will protect her."

Those words kept echoing inside his head. He felt the Force boiling inside him, yet it felt like nothing before. It was like an uncontrolled storm, raging inside him. Valkus spread his feet slightly apart. Bringing his hands up, Valkus looked straight at Scott.

"She will live!!"

At the end of his sentence, Valkus let out an earth-shattering Force Wave towards Scott, cracking the stone around them.

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:58 am

Valkus was cracking. The ground shook. The pulse whipped around Scott, but he stood his ground. There was no turning back. He would not know how to control it, but that was a risk that Scott had to take.

"What are you waiting for? Shanel ra ek briok!"

Scott answered with another powerful wave of his own. Vlakus' presence was expanding as his own. It was almost as if Scott could see the last shard shatter in front of him. It was as if the gates of a mighty waterfall had been released.

Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:15 am

Valkus face showed sear shock, a small tear trailed down his cheek.

"Why... he.... how..."

Valkus let himself go, the Force overwhelming him. So much rare power, his body felt like it was going to be ripped to nothing. Valkus levitated off the ground, his eyes burning fiery blue. He straighten both of his hands, aiming them at Scott. While doing so, he spoke. His voice dropped,

"Ki...Ki ne'e ra ek bek!"

Valkus slowly brought his hands back, then lunging them forward. The Force wave obliterated the stone as it flew across it.

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:23 am

Scott had to brace this time, bringing up a Foce Shield the wave hit the shield and decimated all around him. Valkus raged. Scott was ready for the first blow before the wave ended.

Come on... fight me... it's the only way you will regain your senses...

Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:39 am

Valkus didn't hesitate, as if all his Jedi training left his mind. Valkus took off his robes and shirt, showing his muscular frame. Opening up his right hand, a hunting blade flew out of his pants, the handle landing in his hand.

He charged at full speed, with the Force. He spun and flipped, aiming his blade for a killing stroke.

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:44 am

Scott let his mind revert to instinct. He caught Valkus by the blade and guided him into a roll. In the same blur of a motion he retrieved his own blade in a backhanded stance. With his other arm he generated a Force Wave at Valkus to slow him.

Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:54 am

The two seemed to move like a graceful dance. Yet, to the naked eye the two seemed like nothing more then a blur. Valkus caught the Force wave with his open hand, causing him to kneel down from the force. Valkus used to the Force to flip over Scott, immediately coming down into a roll. He swung his blade for his knees, trying to cripple him.

Valkus's mind and power seemed uncontrollable.

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:09 am

Scott reversed his direction catching Valkus' blade with his own mere millimeters from his calf. He twirled using the momentum to toss the attack away from him. As he did he spun sideways mid air to regain ground.

He reversed his blade and struck out at Valkus with no luck. He was becoming faster and faster. Scott feigned the next strike and whipped into a side kick for Valkus midsection. They were now teetering on the edge of the torn up stone landing.

Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:28 am

Valkus felt like a uncontrollable savage beast. He tucked his blade away, gathering the force within every fiber of himself. He stared at Scott, breath heavy.

*Speaking in T'vian*

"Now... We end this."

Opening himself ever deeper into the force, his eyes shine ever brighter. Using the Force, he lunged at Scott in an effort to drag them both over the edge.

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:45 am

Scott and Valkus free fell to the ground. Scott moved with the force and maneuvered on top of them both. His hand began to crackle with static as he landed on top of Valkus creating a small crater in the stonework of the walkway they landed on. He was about to activate his Force Blade when his reason came flooding back. The hesitation would cost him the battle, but the purpose of the battle had already been met.

Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:59 am

Valkus felt the slight hesitation. Summing every ounce of strength he had, he used the force to create another massive wave to push Scott off, sending him flying into a stone building. Valkus leaped into the air, the force whirling around him like a raging storm.

When he was about to leap for the final strike, Valkus came flashing back into reality. His eyes calming, the waves of the storm within him subsiding. He looked at his hands, which fell limply to his side. Once the Force was leaving him, he could not stand. Falling to his knees, he looked at Scott.

"Wh...what happened? What did I do?!?"

Valkus's body was beyond exhaustion. Falling back, he looked up at the starry sky. Only to be taken over by darkness....

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:53 am

Scott hit the wall with a solid thud, and the wind was knocked from him. Then the darkness began to creep around his vision. But, he willed himself back to full consciousness in white searing pain. It felt as if one of his ribs had possibly cracked. He was on his hands a knees when he looked up to find Valkus mumbling incoherent words. He got to his feet and slowly walked towards the man. Valkus was unconscious by the time he reached him.

"Sleep friend... you will feel better in the morning. And now... your eyes are open."

Scott said as he clutched his side. Valkus would never be seen the same by the rest of the galaxy. He would be an outcast, like Scott and Kira. He would teach him to conceal their specific presence in due time, but he only needed to be in his prime if they were to have a fighting chance against the invading Sith force.

Scott didn't even pay attention as people moved in to assess and take care of Valkus. Instead he stood watching the moon. It was the last night of the Blue Moon, tomorrow would be the dawn of the Blood Moon and the beginning of war. Scott relished the beauty of the moon and the nebula that lit the sky.

A hand grazed his side that made him melt at it's touch. Kira was examining his chest. She didn't say anything, nor looked him in the eyes. She was afraid, and that made him sad.

Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:06 pm

Valkus's mind was filled by tormenting dreams, images flooded his mind. Some seemed so real he couldn't tell if he was sleeping or dreaming. In one of the dreams, he was floating in space. A lone Star Destroyer approaching him. In a flash, a face engulfed his vision, laughing. Dark and menacing, the figures eyes were burning yellow. The face came at him so fast, he was jolted awake.

It was sunny out, surprisingly. He could here the native flying creatures and beasts in the forest, yet it was a peaceful sound, as if the animals were singing a melody. 'A quiet before the storm', through the Force, he could feel the dark presence, just a slight tingle. But it was coming.

Valkus made himself get out of bed, he didn't bother putting on his robe. Just wearing his undergarment leggings, he walked over to a mirror. He was riddled with bruises and cuts. Valkus sat crossed legged, opening himself to the Force in order to heal. While in his healing trance, the events of last night came running back into his mind. Violently waking him from trance, Valkus got up and went outside.

The city was busier then ever, not doubt for what was going to happen tonight, war.
Valkus looked down at his hands, making a fist.

"what happened to me?" He said quietly.

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:01 am

Scott stood on the balcony overlooking the city. It was morning and the light was shining through the jungle and mountains. He watched the steady movement in the city below. The low beat of the war drums was audible. It stirred his blood.

He clutched his left fist. He wasn't use to the armor he was wearing on his left arm and shoulder. His right side was left completely bare down to his waist, a display of his Force markings. His long hair and kama drifted in the breeze. A tug on his scalp indicated Kira rebraiding one of his war locks. He turned to embrace her.

"I don't want you to fight." As he said it Kira scoffed. She probably saw it coming.

"What? Why?" Though her face wrinkled into disproving expression Scott loved it. She stood there in her own armor, which wouldn't leave much to the imagination by galactic standards. But here, on their homeworld, there was little moderation. Scott placed a hand on her belly.

"You know why, and you are still recovering from the crash."

"You can't fight Gareth and Venku alone. And, I'm fine. Who knows what else or who else they brought."

"I have Valkus. We can handle anything they bring to the battle."

"The three of us have the best chance against the Sith. I won't sit around and let someone else be killed in my place." Scott cringed at the words. Kira sighed and wrapped her arms back around him. "I didn't mean that I... look nothing is going to happen. Sheill nes fra ra ek tusamos n'tek... tejek't feilsta reshi... mien ne nelcun shei felswoon."

The words made Scott smile. Another presence approached.

"Sir... you and master Werdana are requested in the Council Chambers."

"I'll be there momentarily." He dismissed the servant. The servant gave a bow and departed. "Just promise me one thing..."

"Yes..."

"Wait for me if you run into trouble."

"Of course... my love."

The Council Chambers bustled with discussion, mostly with the event of last night. Scott decided to wait near one of the outer pillars for Valkus to arrive.

Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:15 am

"Sir, you must not make the Council wait."

Valkus was gathering various materials, "I will arrive shortly, what I have to do will not take long. You may leave."

The attendant slightly bowed and left, with a look of announce on his face. Valkus paid no mind to it. There was something that he needed to do. After gathering the rest of his things, he left his room and headed for his family. Upon arriving he was greeted by his uncle, who gave him a warm embrace.

"We have been eager for you to arrive."

"As have I Uncle, as have I."

When entering, the rest of his family was waiting for him, sitting in a large rectangle. At the head was sitting his great grandfather. Valkus stood in the center, directly in front of his great grandfather. Removing all of his cloths, he sat down.

Valkus's great grandfather began to speak.

"Today, Valkus becomes a T'vian. Today he will honor and represent us, by donning our clan tattoos!"

A loud cheer roared in the room, "Re't Shee'li!!"

"Great grandfather... if I may." Valkus said while slightly bowing his head. He took out a piece of paper and handed it to his grandfather.

"What is this?"

"It is a symbol I want tattooed on my back. It is a symbol.... of the Fillorean Society....."

Valkus inspected his new art decorating his body. On his back was the large Fillorean symbol spanning most of it. His families clan tattoos started on each pec, flaring to his shoulders and coming down his arms to his fingers. The next part started at his lower stomach, and flowing down each leg to his feet. Valkus stood straight and smiled, proud.

"We are all proud of you Valkus, Re't Shee'li."

"Re't Shee'li.." Valkus repeated, hugging his grandfather.

"Before you leave for the Council, we have something for you." His great grandfather said while waving over a few attendants.

"A new robe and tunic."

Valkus smiled brightly.

www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/classes/jedi-consular/images/ca1_800x450.jpg" border="0" alt="" /> (something similar to this.)

Valkus was nearly at the Council Chambers, with a renewed strength within him. He saw Scott leaning on one of the pillars, waiting for him.

"Greetings my brother!" Valkus said while slapping a hand on Scotts shoulder.

"I apologize for being late. No doubt the Council is waiting for us. I take full responsibility if they have.. any negative comments. Come, let us go in."

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:45 am

"Hold up..." Soctt said as he caught a glance of Valkus' newly acquired Force-Markings. Where as his were contained to the right side of his body Valkus' seemed to cover his entire body, but did not proceed onto his face as Scott's own markings did. Come to think of it, he had no clue what clan Valkus even belonged to.

It brought the thought of Kira back to him. Her markings covered her right side as well, but were different. What was strange was that there seemed to be no record of her clan. All was well as she would indoctrination into his own. By law they were already life mates, but the official... ceremony had yet to occur. He new this was something his clan elders were debating, but there was hardly time for such semantics now.

Scott nodded in approval.

"It might take you a while to get use to the glare from the glow, but when we return to normal space they'll fade when you're not drawing on the Force. And for the three moon's sake... they aren't going to pick us apart back at the Society. Tho I suppose you cut your hair." Scott said as he tugged at one of his braided war locks. "About last night... you need to realize those words that I spoke were not weighted. I apologize for doing what I did, but it had to be done."

Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:00 pm

Valkus looked down for a moment, reflecting on the events of last night.

"I know, I hold no ill will towards you my friend."

Valkus began to walk inside the building when he stopped, and slightly looked back at Scott. Opening a channel through the Force to him,

"Everything you said, was true."

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:19 pm

Scott grinned before turning to the crowd of Warriors and Council members. Silently Valkus and he approached the table. A gap was opened for them as they approached. They were arguing over who would lead the defenses.

"I will become Grand Warlord." Scott said calmly, yet the through the Force. The room quieted and people focused on him. After a second there was a low spread of murmurs.

"We need someone older... you are but a child." One person said.

"Agreed... you have yet to go through your rites." Another spoke. Scott closed his eyes. He could feel the Sith fleet closing, as the room broke out into debate once more.

Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:02 pm

Valkus slowly took in a deep breath and looked out over the table. He knew what he was about to do and say could land him in a lot of trouble.

He pounded his fist on the table, just hard enough to grab everyone's attention.

"Councilors, Elders... Please."

When the room was quiet and all eyes were on him, he bagan.

"yes, we may be considered young in your eyes. But Scotts and I have unmatched experience in war, and of leadership in battles. Not to mention our priceless experience in dealing with the Sith, that is after all kind of our specialty. So I ask you, listen to us..please."

Valkus was unsure as to how they would respond, he could feel the sensation of surprise growing around him.

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:40 pm

There was a murmur of discussion. It was Scott's uncle who spoke first.

"I do believe that they have shown us what they are capable of by last night's actions alone. If these Sith are in fact equals in respect to combat I suggest we heed their advice." Scott's uncle spoke softly.

After another hour or two debate it was settled that Scott would lead the defence as Warlord, and took up his birth name of Routu.

Scott stood aboard the T'vian flagship, an ancient warship named Tahu, named after his homeworld. Next to him stood now Warlord Werdana, and second in command. They hovered over a hologram device that Scott had never seen before.

"We should be able to hold them at the second moon for a time, but we're going to end up fighting this battle on the ground. This Sith fleet is massive." The tactician spoke, and Scott nodded.

"I'll take three battlecruisers around the other side of the moon and lead the flank myself." Unfortunately the Kuttless' repairs were far from complete, so he would have to end up using a T'vian assault fighter.

"But sir... we can't risk losing you. Especially on the first wave." Scott gave the man a hard glare. "Sir."

"Valkus... you have the flagship." Scott started for the hanger.

Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:37 am

"Ah....Yes... Thank you Scott. Oh.." Valkus raised a fist to his mouth and coughed, embarrassed.

"I mean, Routu.."

Valkus closely followed Scott, he had an idea.

"Something came to mind. while you are leading the attack at the second moon, the rest of us can hide on the dark side of the third moon. If you draw them towards the middle of the second and third moon, we can attack. Also, because of the close proximity, they share gravity, making it stronger. We would only need to disable the ship and gravity would pull them to the surface.. Of course it is up to you warlord.."

Valkus respectfully bowed. But something was also troubling him, he stopped walking.

"Warlord Routu...Scott.. I can feel to strong presences in the Force, with the Sith. I know they plague you, I can feel it. Who are they?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   

Back to top Go down

Stories of the Past
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next