HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Stories of the Past

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:47 am

Scott nodded at Valkus' idea, but let the man finish. For some reason his friend was being extremely formal. Though he supposed in times of war perhaps it was for the best. It was the "Scott" that stopped him in his tracks. He lowered his head darkly before answering.

"Valkus... do you remember when you and the Society freed Kira and I from Dromund Kaas?"

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:03 am

Valkus clasped his hands behind his back.

"Yes..Yes I do."

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:26 am

"That Sith Lord that I fought... Darth Gareth... I made a death vow. He killed my parents." Scott let it sink in. "I've seen that... thing bombard an entire city with no militaristic value whatsoever, use women and children as human shields, and I've even seen him rip the head off a child who was no more than 6 years of age. I will not let him live any longer. By today's end he will have had his last breath."

Scott sneered, but relaxed his facial muscles immediately.

"The other... Lord Venku... is a direct servant of the Emperor himself. Kira... Kira and he used to be the Emperor's only Nightblades. He is an emotionless being that feels neither pain nor remorse. He follows his duty to the Empire blindly. If you run into him do not take him lightly, he is far more powerful than any Sith you have ever faced."

Scott paused... there was something else... something else lurking.

"I do not know what that lurking presence is... but if it's anything as powerful as those other two are, may the Force be with us."

Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:56 am

Valkus breathed in, and rubbed his chin. Taking in all what Scott said.

"I understand, and I will be there to help. The Force will be with us, and it will guide us to victory."

Valkus continued to the hanger with Scott.

"Though, I am afraid we will loose many of our people in this battle. The Sith are more trained and are significantly higher in numbers."

Valkus talked in a low voice as to not to be heard by others.

"In any case. When you are ready, I can have our fleet in position within a standard hour."

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:08 am

"But we still hold the advantage... our land... our space... our home. And there's no such thing as a non-Force-sensitive T'vian. Kira will provide us with battle mediation too. I've spent my entire life looking for home, only to find that my entire life is only a fraction of what I can live. And I don't intend letting it fall into Sith hands while I still breath."

Scott smirked and turned towards Valkus as he approached the fighter. He quickly clambered up to the cockpit and settled in the exotic looking fighter. As he ran a systems check on a vehicle he was about to fly for the first time, he looked back down to Valkus.

"May the Force be with you Brother..."

Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:54 am

"And my the Force be with you, brother."

Valkus slightly bowed as he watched Scott take of in his fighter. The force tickled the back of his neck, he knew a rough battle was ahead. Valkus bagan to head back to the command center of the Tahu, but he was different. His walk was with power, his face determined. The walk of a seasoned military man.

Once he arrived on deck, Valkus quickly check over his new robe and tunic that was given to him by his family. All was in order, he quickly throw on is hood and walked over to the large hologram device.

"open a channel to the fleet."

"Yes sir!!" The technician worked the controls. Soon the entire fleet stood before him, full attention. He looked up to see his own crew all stopped what they were doing and standing before him. Spreading his legs apart and clasping his hands behind his back in a commanding stance, Valkus began.

"Soon, we are going to be at War."

Valkus stopped, letting his words sink.

"Yes, these Sith are powerful. But we are united brothers! And nothing will tear us apart. Our people, our homes, our families, we will not let these Sith prevail!! Nac'et ra jekk zuc'i!!"

As if they were all one, the entire fleet raised a fist in the air and repeated.

"Nac'et ra jekk zuc'i!!"

Valkus gave a nod of approval and continued.

"I want all cruisers and fighters off the ground within 30 standard minutes, dismissed!"

Valkus nodded, and the tech cut the feed. Valkus turned to look out the large forward window, watching ships take off while others were nearly prepared.

"All systems are green sir, we are clear for take off."

Valkus stood for a moment, and slightly turned his head.

"Go, I want us in position within ten standard minutes."

"Yes sir!"

Valkus watched for a moment has they left the planet below, then he turned his attention to the holo-images. Which were now bustling with activity. Slowly his fleet made it's way to the dark side of the third moon, while Scott was moving his force in position near the second moon.

"And so i begans."

Valkus thought to himself.

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:57 pm

His eyes slowly opened from the force trance he was in.

"They're here." They had been in wait for an hour. Scott took in his first gimps of the fleet as it rounded the moon. "Ser'ek squadron... follow me in."

No fear... no pain... only the Force...

Scott brought his squadron almost to the moon's surface and skimmed across towards the unsuspecting fleet. Luckily for them the Sith had no clue what they were to expect. And since they were in the nebulae, the Sith scanner's would only count for ghost sensor readings. The bone white fighters and cruisers made their approach on the grey and black Sith fleet.

It was massive. Scott passed under the belly of the first Sith cruiser and unloaded his bay of torpedoes. They would know they were here now. Immediately Sith Fighters broke formation and scrambled. The war had begun.

I'm coming for you Gareth...

"Sir one of our cruisers is under attack!" The deck officer announced.

"Good... focus on them. Don't let them escape. The planet isn't going anywhere." Lord Venku said calmly and mechanical.

"He's with them." Darth Gareth boomed.

"So he is... you are to go with the strike for to the planet."

"You can not deny me my prey!" he sneered. A cough and hack came from behind Gareth. "Xant! Keep your sickly mouth silent!"

"I would think it prudent to heed Lord Venku's word Darth Gareth." Xant snided.

"Both of you... silent." Lord Venku continued to look out the viewport. "You will both be on the strike team."

"As you wish... Lord Venku." Xant rasped. Gareth merely grunted and stalked off.

Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:50 pm

"Sir! Warlord Routu is in battle with the Sith fleet!"

"Thank you, I can see that"

Valkus was staring deep within the holograms images, the Sith fleet was much larger then he expected.

"Shall we join them now sir?" The tactician was eager for battle.

"No!" Valkus made his voice stern and deep.

"We must wait for the precised time to attack. Each Sith cruiser contains hundreds of troopers, mechs and Sith. We must take out as many as we can before they can reach the surface."

"Sir, do you think they can reach the surface?

".....I know they will..." Valkus said with malaise in his voice.

Without any more delay he swiped away the images of the battle and brought up three holograms, all the same size as he.

"Captains, I want you to take your cruisers and fighter to the far side of the moon. On my mark, hug the planet as much as you can so we can't give the Sith a visual. Once we have them between us, we are going to rip them to shreds."

"Yes Sir!"

The holograms faded away, and the battle scene came back into view. Valkus stared at it with anticipation.

"Come one Scott, just a little closer and I can join." Valkus thought to himself.

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:04 am

Scott twisted the yoke giving the sleek fighter a slight spin nearly colliding with an oncoming Sith fighter. At the last second he pulled back trajecting the fighter on his tail directly into the oncoming fighter. He felt, in confidence, the two pilot's existences wink out in a fiery flash of light in his cockpit's visor. He scan targeted the next fighter before the explosion had settled from his last two victims.

Rapidly he unleashed a volley of deep blue and purple bolts into his next target. He couldn't link with Kira yet, as the Sith would find the rest of their force hiding in the shadow of the second moon. Twisting and turning he maneuvered his fighter through the tick of the battle. Flashes of red here, deep blue and purple projectiles there, and a bloom of raging fire and scrap filled his every direction.

Scott watched as a veering fighter rammed into one of the T'vian battle cruisers, shattering on it's hull. It was all he could do to avoid collision and blazing turbolasers, but to manuver. Had little time to react. He watched as one by one his wingmates were being eliminated. He could feel Venku's presence bearing down on him. War cries and shouts of shock as T'vian warriors gave their lives rippled through the force and into his com.

"We have their attention. Fall back to the second moon and prepare to link with the battle meditation." Scott spoke calmly into his head mike. He received several affirmatives, and several final screams. They needed to reach the checkpoint, and fast. His fighter squadrons were winking out left and right. They had already lost a cruiser.

Valkus... now...

Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:25 pm

Even Valkus was getting overwhelmed with anticipation. Valkus could feel the cries through the Force, ripping at his heart.

"I am sorry, brothers."

Valkus was watching the holo-images intensely. "Warlord Werdana, one cruiser is down along with over dozen fighters." Valkus didn't say anything, just standing with his hands clasped behind his back, his face determined.

When he thought he couldn't take anymore, a small flame of hope flickered inside. Scott's forces began to move into position.

"Thrusters ready." His own fleet responded immediately, Valkus had his men floating nearly dead in space, besides basic systems, in order not to be detected.

His fleet boomed to life, cruisers and fighters getting into position.

"In position and ready, sir." His Captain echoed via holo-grams. Valkus nodded in acknowledgment.

He suddenly felt Scott's nudge through the force. "It is time."

At the sametime he felt the force nudge, his tactician spoke up.

"Sir, the Sith fleet is now facing away from us, we have the element of surprise."

"...Move."

Thrusters on the cruisers and fighters roared into action, his fleet split in half, moving around the moon, to surround the enemy.

"Approaching enemy fleet... closest ship is a Star Destroyer class cruiser."

"Prepare for attack, wait till all ships are within range."

"Yes sir."

Turbo lasers and ion cannons powering up, locking on to the Star Destroyer.

"All ships in position sir!"

"Attack! Fire at will!'

"BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM BOOM!!!"

Turbo lasers rained hellfire on the Star destroyer, taken it completely by surprise.

"Enemy ship returning fire, and our fighters have engaged the enemy"

Before the T'vian fleet's turbo laser fire ripped the surprised Star Destroyer apart, it managed to destroy a cruiser. Before the Imperial Fleet noticed what happened, they managed to take down three troop transports and a dozen fighters.

Once the Empire realized what was happening, all hell broke loose, they were now engaged in a full scale naval battle.

"Our shields down to 60% sir!"

Valkus opened a holo-communication channel to Scott.

"Our cruisers are no match for the Imperial Star Destroyers. We were able to make a small dent, but now that we lost the element of surprise.. "

Valkus knew he didn't need to explain.

"perhaps we should draw them planet side..."

Last edited by Valkus Werdana on Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:20 pm

"Aaahhhh..." Scott yelled as he took down another opponent. "Come on!"

He pulled into barrel roll to avoid another barrage of brilliant turbolaser. Scott's mind blazed with Force Rage. Kill or be killed. That was the only burning red vision that he could see. The force pushed him forth towards his legacy. As he leveled out Warlord Werdana's voice filled his com.

"No! I refuse to let them touch the surface of our world! I will burn before I see the Sith even glimpse felah n'kta ruek!"

Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:28 pm

"Sheilds down 30%!"

Valkus was thrown to the ground by another round of turbo laser fire.

"Cut thrusters to 10%! Divert power to turbo laser batteries and shields!"

Valkus then turned his attention back to Scott.

"If we can get Kira to preform her battle meditation, it will turn the tide despite there greater numbers"

Valkus felt another serge of terrified screams rippled through the force,

"Another cruiser is gone sir."

"Concentrate firepower on the nearest Star Destroyer! Maximum firepower!"

The capital ship "Tahu" and a Star Destroyer flew side by side, unleashing a volley of turbo laser fire. Pieces of the ship's hull floated into space.

"AHHHH! Come on!.... Fire missile bays!"

The ship shook with violence, Valkus struggled to stand even with the aid of the force.

"Squadrons nine and ten, I want you to focus solely on taking out enemy batteries!"

Valkus sifted through the holograms, zooming in and out of areas. For every ship they destroyed, two more seemed to pop up. The situation seemed to get hopeless....

"If Kira doesn't use her battle meditation soon.." Valkus thought to himself. "All will be lost.."

Last edited by Valkus Werdana on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:55 pm

Scott could barely hear Valkus over the com. Screams and shouts both through the Force and com deafened him. He was about to let loose another war cry when he felt her presence. The blood lust began to recede and lead him into a soothed and solid state. Reality slowly reformed around him. Her presence stabled him... as it always did.

Kira...

"Valkus... revert the left flotilla towards the center. Send four cruisers to the front, and take the Tahu and cut down that line. We'll scatter their fighters and small cruisers into the ring and first moon." Scott spoke with calm like none other in his voice. He relaxed every muscle in his body, puting himself into a trance. He felt himself link with the battle meld, and directly with Kira, who sent her concern via their bond. He sent back a reassuring pulse.

Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:17 am

The Tahu felt like it was going to be ripped to shreds, but they won this firefight. The Star Destroyer slowly began to decent towards one of the moons, small explosions and smoke billowing from it's hall.

Orders sir?"

"You heard our Warlord, lets move and fast!!"

Within moments everyone was moving into position. Four cruisers where moving ahead of him, while the Tahu moved towards the middles.

"Get the smaller cruisers in a cross-fire, spread out but to far we need everyone in range. We will have them cornered by the moon, the cross-fire will confuse them. When the fighters get close, take them down."

Valkus opened to the force, in order to calm himself. It was a soothing wave of light, which brought much relief from being surrounded by so much death and destruction.

"There is no death.. There is the Force."

Valkus began to resit the Jedi Code without even realizing it..

"Perhaps...Perhaps I am a Jedi and will always be.."

Valkus shook his head to focus on the task at hand.

"We are in position Warlord Routu."

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:47 pm

The Force beat between them as one... Kira's sight extended to every T'vian in the sky above. It was a melodious choir in perfect harmony. He felt them to his left and right. A giant weave, impenetrable. Squadrons moved in perfect synchronization gliding in between streaks of brilliant crimson bolts. He imagined he hardly needed his com anymore.

Scott gave the order to release the Tahu down the Sith ranks. Obliterating all in its path with pristine blue/purple shots and T'vian warheads. The battle was turning, but there was still the majority of a Sith fleet in wait. This was just the first wave.

Darth Gareth held on to the rack in the passenger bay of the landing shuttle. He didn't even pay attention to the cowering soldiers around him. He needed to find something that would attract Scott's attention. And he knew... wherever Scott was, that harlot piece of a shutta was sure to near.

The shuttle's doors opened and the warm, moist breeze rolled into the cabin. Gareth took in a deep breath. It was time to hunt.

Scott had already felt the shock from the planet. Something was not right. Then he noticed the landing craft returning from the surface.

Sheilk...

When had they made it to the surface? Of course... the battle above was a mere distraction. How had they been so naive? The probably had split under the ring for cover when the first shock strike had come. He should have known better. Scott cursed and cursed himself over. Just when they thought they were getting the upper hand.

No....

"Valkus..." Scott commed the warlord.

Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:35 am

The battle meditation was working, Valkus watched the battle with a half smile on his face. Suddenly, he felt something odd through the force. It was a subtle tingle through the waves of death and destruction, Valkus hardly paid any attention to it. It was nearly impossible to grab a hold of it, intertwining itself in the weaves of the force.

But strangely, as time passed, the wave grew thicker. It's depths humming of darkness. Scott's voice came through the comm, but something was off. Scott said his name, his voice trailed off, saying nothing more. Yet, his voice was mixed with emotion.

"Scott, wha.....wro...."

In a flash, the dark wave overwhelmed his senses, drowning everything out. Valkus sifted his eye back in forth, yet he was not in this world, he was lost in the force. He suddenly re-focused, and used the hologram to zoom in on the planet, a transport shuttle was already leaving.

"Captain you have the deck"

Valkus was already walking down the corridor towards the hanger.

"Scott, we need to get planetside."

The darkness Valkus felt was growing stronger by the second, along with the shock and surprise of his people down below.

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:07 am

They couldn't leave the battle on this front though, and Scott knew that. Only one of them would be able to break concentration for the surface. He made his decision. Holding the Sith fleet off for as long as possible gave his people the best chance. There was no way the T'vian naval force would stave them off, but they would be better prepared.

"Warlord Werdana... defend our people... return planet side... and Valkus... please protect Kira... Warlord Routu out." He spoke the words quick and decicivly, before severing his link, both in the Force and his com. "Come you vesh'irics... we will sleep a bloody sleep tonight."

The rage began to seep back into his veins as he screamed towards his inevitable doom.

Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Valkus was running into the hanger, his fighter was waiting with the cockpit hatch already open. The two guards at the doorway, stood and saluted him... he paid no attention. He reached out his hand and the fighter boomed to life, as it started to lifted of the ground. The fighter was making it's out of the hanger door's when Valkus used the Force to leap in the air, landing in the cockpit. Valkus closed and sealed the cockpit as the fighter entered the vacuum of space.

The battle seemed to had intensified in those few moments from the commend center to the hanger. Turbo laser fire, missile and ion cannon fire. Cruisers and fighters exploding all around, at times it was disorientating. But Valkus had no time to lost in battle, he needed to get planetside, and fast.

"Force guide me..."

Valkus was going to something dangerous, and most would think stupid. He diverted all shield and cannon power to thrusters. Valkus was thrown back into his seat, the fighters thrusters achieving it's maximum power potential. Valkus ignored the warning sirens. Yanking back on the yoke, Valkus flipped over the Tahu, the G-force pushing him back even harder. Valkus barrel rolled, and dodged in coming enemy fire.

"Come on.."

One hit from a fighter will utterly destroy his ship, let alone a hit by turbo laser fire from a Star Destroyer. By the force guidance, he made it through the battle and raced to Tahu. When Valkus broke through atmosphere, he wasn't truly prepared for what he saw.

Sith Troopers and Force users were trying to siege there beloved city, but the T'vian warriors were bravely fighting. Valkus tried to find a place to land, only to be noticed by the enemy. Anti-aircraft missile and laser fire enveloped him, Valkus tried to dodge it, but it was inescapable. Anti-aircraft fire blew off one of his wings, Valkus spun towards the ground. Before he crashed into the ground, Valkus leaped from the cockpit, to a nearby tree. Once he landed next to his burning fighter, he was surrounded by enemy troopers. A lone Sith apprentice walked through the troopers,

"We have been expecting you Jedi, My Master will be pleased when I kill you."

Valkus smiled under his hood. Now, if he was still within the Jedi Order, Valkus would have tried to reached this young Sith. Persuade him to the light, but this was a different Valkus....

Moving faster then anyone could have seen, Valkus grabbed the Sith apprentice with the Force, pulling him towards himself. Valkus, being a Master of martial arts, grabbed the hand with the lightsaber in it, and jabbed his elbow into the Sith throat, killing him instantly. valkus flipped over the dead Sith, and reached out both of his arms. Sending a massive Force wave, killing the Sith troopers. All of this happening within a few seconds.

Valkus looked around at the dead bodies, then ran towards the city.

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:54 pm

Alarms flared in his cockpit. Scott whipped his hands across the forward panel to disable them. A bolt caught his forward shield lowering it's grid for a mere second; just enough time that a second bolt flew in to take its place. Scott reacted with pristine reflexes in the Force, but it only slowed the projectile.

The brilliant shard of energy smashed into his cockpit window, cracking the glass, or whatever it was that the T'vian used. Sparks began to shoot out around him. Perhaps he wasn't going to last as long as he hoped. Smoke began to fill the cockpit.

Sheilk...

Scott scrambled to lock the cockpit down. He used the the Force to create a bubble to the forward view. Instinctively he grabbed the yoke, pulling as hard as the joint would let him. His fighter leveled out and began to skim the surface of a star destroyer.

Close... too close...

Fortunately he was close enough to the starship to avoid cannon fire. His fighter began to lose speed and began to drift away from the massive ship.

What....

Scott realized why he was drifting suddenly. The starship... itself... was entering the atmosphere. The Tahu must have damaged her engines as he watched the Imperial vessel careen towards the planet's surface. And that meant he was going along with it.

No...

The Sith were making a kamikaze run on the capitol.

No...

"NO!"

Scott's heart pounded in his head. The force drew nearer and nearer. He fought to bring the fighter back along the Sith warship. Once he cleared the atmospheric burn he popped the hatch on his assault fighter and leaped. Using the force's aid he guided himself the to the starship's hull and planted himself on it's surface. His starfighter whipped away in the wind.

With all his might he put his hands flat on the hull and focused. The force swirled around him and he drank it in. He expanded it across the ship like an iron gauntlet. Then... he pulled... wrenching the warcraft out of its intended projection. The hull gave a loud creek as the ship was redirected. The ship began to level out.

Pain shot through his side. When he looked down he found a pure beam just grazing the side of his torso. Just in time he activated his lightsaber, staving off further damage. With the ship reprojected he turned to face his opponent.

"Lord Venku..." Scott said with an eerie calm in his voice.

Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:27 am

The forest was burning, animals where screaming in the psychical world as well as through the Force. Once Valkus made it to the outside of the City, things were even worse.

Dead lay in the streets, casualties from both sides. Men, women, and children. Cannon fire rang in the air, smoke and dead, smoldering flesh infested his nostrils. Valkus picked up a small child, cradling him in his arms. The boy was badly injured, his breathing swallow. Valkus placed his hand on the boys chest, pouring the force into. Being so close to death, not even Valkus's skills in the force could save the small child. A small tear fell down his cheek as Valkus laid him back down.

"I need to get to Kira.. Fast."

Before Valkus could finish his thought , he felt something through the force. Something... flying towards him. Valkus turned around and looked up to see a grenade flying right at him. The fire hot sensation of anger surged through this body, but brought it under control. He reached out his hand and brought the grenade to a stop. A few moments, the grenade fell to the ground with a dud. Valkus stood up and walked in the middle of the street, Sith troopers came pouring out of the ally ways and buildings.

Valkus summoned the force. Picking up debris, he hurled it at the troopers, crushing them. The rest charged Valkus, firing there rifles. The Jedi Master rushed them with the Force, dodging the incoming fire. Once in the middle of the troopers, he used to the force to lift them, then slammed them on the ground.

"Feeble......Je..di."

The voice was cold, dark, and raspy. Yet, it felt like some sort spirit was speaking from another world. Valkus slowly turned around, his eyes glowing more intensely from the flow of the force.

Two figures stood before him. The one who spoke was a hunched, old looking man. Though his face was covered, Valkus could tell his face was horribly disfigured. Other man had eye of a stone cold killer, motionless and expressionless. This man could only be Gareth, whom Scott had described.

"Do.. you know... who I am?" The smaller one asked, Valkus could sense him smirking.

Valkus met there gaze with his own determined stare.

"No, but I know he is Gareth."

The Sith activated his crimson blade, only staring at Valkus. Eyes of a predator. Valkus gathered the force within him, the debris around him began to float, ready for battle. Before the situation to escalate, the disfigured man raised and pale bony hand, nails black.

"Continue your hunt, Darth Gareth, I will....handle...this one."

Gareth stared at Valkus for a moment, then turned around and walked off.

"Continue your hunt.......Kira!"

Valkus burst with force speed after Gareth, but the disfigured man moved with speed that matched Valkus. Lightning flew from his black nails, catching Valkus by surprise. The power of the Force attack knocked Valkus into a wall.

"You....You have... changed since... the last time.. I saw you... Valkus"

Surprise showed through the Jedi's eyes. "Valkus??...."

"He..heh...hehehahaha!!"

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:53 am

Those emotionless emerald eyes peered right back at him. Lord Venku was short like he was, which meant they had equal footing in a saber fight. Scott had more meat on him... but that mattered little when the Force was in play.

"Guardian..." Lord Venku said flatly. Scott became slightly puzzled but did not show it. "Yes... you did heard me correctly. The Emperor knows what fate the Force has brought before you. Guardian of the Force."

"Then that must mean you know the Emperor will never bend my will." Scott felt as if he was missing something.

"Which is why I have been sent."

"Venku... last time you barely escaped with your life. I'm grieved that you think you can match me in combat now as opposed to then."

"You mistake my words. The Emperor knows of you destiny, but he does not wish to squelch it. On the contrary, he awaits it. He craves it, and wishes to push you ever towards it." Lord Venku's words were dry, though Scott felt no hint of deception. It had to be some sort of trick.

"Then the Emperor would know that the laws of the Dark and Light side don't apply to me. Furthermore... he would know that I don't have a destiny, I have a choice. And, I can promise you it will not be in his favor."

"That is why the Emperor abides your presence. You are not defined by the Force, but of the force. As his words to me were: '... a shard of the Force.'"

"I'd beg you to tell my why you are revealing this to me, or why he thinks I'm some special form of force imbued vekiric, but I'm not sure I care."

"And that is where we are at an impasse. You see... in order to complete my mission I must eliminate you and your mate."

"I don't think the Emperor would be pleased with that, from what I've gathered."

"Again... you misunderstand me. His will has forced me to confront you, but he wills that you survive." Scott began to understand Venku's words.

"Your master sent you to your death then. I see..." Scott did not want to further any plans the Emperor had, but at this point he didn't have a choice. "You will not survive."

"I didn't say that I would fail. We have talked enough."

Venku was lightening quick as he activated his emerald green lightsaber, and extended his free arm towards Scott. It was then that Scott realized what had cut his side. He brought his saber up just in time to catch the beam. His own Force Blade technique used against him. The only question was how Venku managed to learn the ability.

Scott directed the beam away from him and launched his own beam at Venku. Crossing the beams in between broke the connections and the two combatants dove into battle.

Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:49 pm

Valkus slowly lifted himself, his cloths smoking from the lightning attack. He never felt anything like it, such raw power. Even the color of the lightning was between green and yellow instead of the usual blue.

Xant walked slowly around Valkus, hands slightly out and fingers slowly wiggling around.

"I... would have thought.. that you would have been stronger.. since the last time."

Another flash of yellowish green lightning traveled through the air, but this time.. Valkus was ready. He rolled back onto his hands and used his strength, and the force, to back flip on top of a building. The lightning hit the spot where he was laying with an explosion.

Xant let out a monstrous growl. He lifted his hands and slowly closed them to a fist. The building Valkus was standing on began to crumble. Valkus flipped, landing in the middle of the street. The Sith rested his hands near his side, and began chuckling.

"Much....eh..much better my friend."

"This, man, is taunting me." Valkus thought to himself.

"Who are you?"

The visible smile, what looked like a smile, was seen through his mask.

"My...dear Valkus. It is I, Xant."

Valkus was perplexed. He had never heard of this man, let alone seen him.

"Heh haha, how...foolish of me. Of coruse... you... do not.. know me. But I know you very well.. and your apprentice."

Those words came like a blade to his heart.

"...Iras..."

Xant tried to laugh, but his lungs would not let him, his laugh sounded like he was gasping for air.

"You did not actually think he fell all on his own now.... did you?"

Sudden images began to flash within Valkus's mind, a vision of the past. He say his own apprentice, sitting at the fit of Xant, within the walls of the temple. How he was able to move amongst them unnoticed was beyond him, Lord Xant was more powerful then Valkus realized.

His mind flashed to the confrontation between Iras and other students that fell to the darkside, Valkus was forced to kill them. A small tear ran down his cheek.

"I am sorry Iras... I failed you." Valkus thought to himself.

The vision was not over, it flashed him to a sith he battle before he escaped the burning Jedi Temple. To Valkus at the time this Sith seemed like nothing, but he knew now... he was wrong.

"I killed you that day."

Xant let out a laugh, "Almost my friend, you left me the scares to prove it.."

xant slowly removed his mask. He Xant looked up, all Valkus could see were to yellow and red glowing eyes. He could faintly see skin around the eye, though it was badly burnt.

valkus closed his eyes gently, and brought his hands to his chest, clasping them. Xant was infuriated. He brought his hands forward and launched lightning at Valkus. Everything around the Jedi seemed to move in slow motion, Valkus was diving into the waves of the force, opening himself completely.

The lightning was nearly at his body when he finally brought out his right and to absorb it. The raw power of the attack drove him back, he struggled to hold his ground.

Xant laughed wickedly, "You fail.. to comprehend my power... Valkus.. You fail yet again."

Valkus took a slow, deep breath. "No Xant...". Valkus opened his eyes, both were glowing wildly from the force.

"You fail to see my power."

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:49 pm

Their blades clashed in a fury as the warship hurtled towards it's destruction. Beams of energy could be seen shooting off the surface of the large vessel. Scott regained his balance in the fierce wind. Venku leaped up and over him launching another beam at him. He caught the beam directly on his blade and dircted it towards the ship they stood on. The beam quickly penetrated the thick hull to it's depths below.

Venku released the blade and reversed his stance. Scott fainted at the next two lunges before catching Venku's blade on the inside and driving for a kill. Venku caught him off guard with a force push sending him spiraling back several meters.

Using the force Scott flipped over hit the hull and reversed his direction back at Venku. Just before Scott reached him Venku leaped high into the air before landing on a speeding fighter, who's pilot emanated pure shock into his awareness.

Sheilk...

He was about to leap after Valkus on the next fighter that strolled too closely, but caught a glimpse of the city he redirected the starship from. It was burning. He was caught between chasing after Venku and defending the city below.

"Aaahhh... velshik kaf borl't!" Scott made a running leap before plummeting towards the capital.

Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:55 am

Lightning crackled the air, the dead bodies surrounding them where burnt to ash from the intense heat of the lightning.

Valkus held is ground, staring right into the eyes of madness itself. Xant was pouring, what seemed to be never ending, lightning into Valkus. The Jedi Master continued to absorbed the attack, his body being pushed to it's limit.

"aaaaahhHHHH!"

Valkus reached out with left hand, and shot back Xant's own lightning, filling it with his own power. Green lightning exploded towards Xant, the Sith had no time to react.

"Hmph!" Xant was thrown back with extreme force.

Valkus was not finished with him..

Reaching out both his hands, he grabbed Xant in mid-air with the force. Valkus spun him around to face him. "Hehehaha" Xant mocked.

Valkus gathered the force within, and exploded with a massive force wave. Xant flew through a stone building. Valkus's tattoos and eyes were glowing fiercely as he walked slowly towards Xant.

"Most... impressive.. my friend." Xant said was climbing out of the hole in the building.

Xant reached his hands up, the building he just flew through crumbled to the ground. He crashed the debris into small rocks. He raised them up, numbering in the thousands, and hurled them at Valkus.

"Hm.."

Valks met the blast with his own force wave, and the two powers met. The ground beneath them began to shake and crack from the power.

The power between them became so great, it exploded. A giant force blast created a massive crater, as well as flattening the nearby area.

Valkus slowly rose to his feet, and brought his right arm out. His lightsaber came floating to it.

"We end this Xant, now."

Xant began laughing with a hissing sound, "Perhaps I can... persuade her.. like i did your pathetic apprentice. Then again.. she is very beautiful now, isn't she?
"

Valkus's heart sank, his feelings must have shown on his face.

"Oh Valkus, could you have possibly thought that I did not know about her two? what a fool.... what a fool." Xant taunted mockingly as he brought out his lightsaber hilt, thought to Valkus it seemed rather long.

Xant began to laugh as two blood colored sabers activated out of both ends.

"Great..." Valkus thought to himself.

"Now my dear Valkus, after i kill you... I am going to take HER. Oh do not fret my dear Valkus, I will.... take care.... of her.. hehe...hehehaha!"

Valkus felt the force flowing through him like an uncontrollable storm. He did not waste anymore time, he rushed Xant with the power of the force. Xant ran towards Valkus with equal speed, twirling his staff around. As they neared each other, time seemed to slowed. Master's of the form "Ataru" , they seemed to dance together.. A deadly, dark dance.

Valkus flipped and spiraled, spinning his lightsaber around. Xant met every attack Valkus threw at him, no one that Valkus met in battle has been able to catch up with him.

The two locked lightsaber's, only inches away from each others face. Valkus's eyes glowling blue, Xant's eyes glowing nearly a redish black.

"Now.. my dear Valkus... you... will die.. by my hands."

Valkus did not waver. He pushed off, as the two continue there dance of death.

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:04 pm

The Sith troopers had no forewarning as the central market plateau gave way to a violent pulse. The troopers were either incinerated or flung like projectiles away from the center of impact. A figure casually wafted through the settling smoke, and stopped upon the familiar sensation of his foe nearby.

Looking to his right in the distance the flare of crimson and emerald flashes. Valkus twirled, lunged, parried in perfect form against his opponent who wielded a saber staff. That wasn't what he sought. Above him on a landing in front of him two beings came battling down to the creator marked plateau he stood on. The one he loved. The one he hated.

"Gareth!" Scott mustered up the force to bellow the words that echoed into the distant battlefields. His long white hair and kama whipped in the temporary pulse wind of a nearby explosion. He didn't even flinch, his prey before him.

Darth Gareth let loose a predator's smile and launched a massive wave... heaving Kira off her feet and sent her flying across the shattered plateau. Scott Quickly unfurled and arm in her direction using the Force to catch her, and allowing her to regain her balance.

In a flash of dexterity and speed Gareth launched off past Scott and towards the outskirts of the capital. After he felt a reassurance mind rub from Kira he took off after his foe.

You die today Gareth....

Kira watched as Scott chased after Gareth. She was about to start after them when her muscles suddenly burned with intense pain. Crumbling to the ground she tried to steady her mind. She reached up to her neck to find a dart lodged in her. Her vision began to blur slightly, and her muscles began to tingle and lax.

An arm shot around her mid section picking her up. Suddenly there was an emerald saber at her throat. She could feel the slight cooking of skin. Her nose crinkled at the smell.

"Xant... that is enough."

Venku...

The man Valkus was dueling paused.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   

Back to top Go down

Stories of the Past
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next