The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trip to Nar Shadaa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TitanT2
TitanT2

Trip to Nar Shadaa Empty
PostSubject: Trip to Nar Shadaa   Trip to Nar Shadaa EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:33 pm

Titan went off the transport. The first thing he looked for was a pawnshop. He wanted to pawn the old combat rifle and get a long coat so he could hide his blasters and piece of armor under it. He wanted to look unsuspicious, like a commoner. Blend in with the crowd of Nar Shadaa. He took the holster of his knife from his breastplate and and put it around his waste. He took his blasters and modified the holsters so one would be under his shoulder and one on the back of his waiste. He was ready.

He walked down a alley, at the end he could see a bar. He walked down the alley then suddenly he heard.

"Give us all your credits or we'll cut your face off"

Titan looked and saw 5 human males. One had a blaster the rest had plasmaknifes.

"And be quick about it!" another one of the thugs said.

Titan smiled and said. "Alright alright, let me get my creditchit."

He quickly drew his blaster and shot the guy holding the blaster in the head. The thug fell down in a pool of mud. The others stepped back. Titan shot the other 4 thugs in the leg. He put his blaster away and took out his knife. He walked up to the first thug, holding his leg. Titan put the boot to his head as he stomped him he heared something crack. He knew that the thug was dead. He did this to intimidate the other thugs, so they wouldn't pull any strange attacks on him. Then he walked up to the second thug, he looked young and scared. Titan used his boot to take the knife away.

"What is your name kid?"

"Warren..."

"Warren, i want you to walk out of here with these credits, and i want you to go to Coruscant with them. And join the Republic army. I am offering you something outside of these slums, maybe a purpose. The next time we meet here and you pull that shit on me again. I will end your life as fast as i did your two friends."

The kid stumbled away, Titan hoped he would make the right choice. Then he saw one of the thugs crawling to the gun. It was the second loudmouthed thug. Titan instantly walked up to him and smashed his head in the pavement. Multiple times, so that the thugs head was nothing more then a pulp. The other one sat with his back against the wall. It was the first guy that threatened to cut Titans face off.

"We are going to play a game. You, me and ofcourse my patience. My patience however get's thin really easy."

"Please man, i will join the Republic! Please let me go!"

"Want to know why i let him go. I believe that he will use this uportunity let's say... I can sense these things. Now... Why i won't do this for you is because i don't sense this in you. No... You are a greedy fella, you'll do anything for a extra credit. I know you are lying to me right now, i can just see it in your eyes. You don't want to change. Now, let's play my game..."

He showed the picture of the Rodian and the Twi'lek.

"Do you know these two?"
"Ah... I have seen them... They work for a gang named the Nightwatch. Mercenaries thugs and slavers..."
"Do you know where they are?"
"Yes, i do... Are you going to let me live if i tell you?"
"If one plays a game he should be able to win the game."
"Very well... The hideout of the Nightwatch is at the industrial district, dock 42."

Titan blinded the thug with his hand and took out his blaster and shot him through the head. A quick death that is what the Thug won. Titan closed the eyes of the dead and moved on. The dock/warehouse was his next target. This time... No survivors except for the hostages.

Last edited by TitanT2 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

Trip to Nar Shadaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to Nar Shadaa   Trip to Nar Shadaa EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:33 pm

The warehouse wasn't large, which was what Titan expected. The larger the facility the more attention it would bring along with it. And that is something you don't want as a slave smuggler. Titan walked around the building. While he did so he placed small devices on the wall of the building. As he was done and returned to the entrance he took out a small device and hung it over his ear. It was a small vizor that showed the movement within the building thanks to the small sensors he placed. To his supprise there were 10 guards within, less then he expected. And something that looked like prisoners. Since there was clearly a forcefield in front of those lifeforms. Now he knew what was within and where the positions were he went in with the blaster under his shoulder. 5 of the guards where standing near a table. Titan stopped... These... Where Republic soldiers. Titan took cover immediatly behind a large shelve. They immediatly responded by firing at him.

"I surrender!" Titan said

"Come out with your hands where i can see them scum!" the trooper said on an angry tone.

"Ofcourse, i don't want any trouble."

Then Titan quickly took out his blaster and put it on stun and shot 2 guards. Then the other 3 started firing back. Through his vizor he could see the other 5 coming from a different room.

"ARGGG!!!" He was hit in the shoulder. But he kept firing and he shot the other 3. Then he turned to the door where the others got out of. He reached in his pocket and took out a sonic grenade. He threw it, and just as the door opened it exploded. Stunning the soldiers. Titan sinked through his knees. His shoulder was messed up good. But he bit through the pain and stood up. Walking to the stunned troopers and cuffing them with remote cuffs. So when he pushed a button they were free to go. But he needed some answers first. He walked to the backroom and found 3 prisoners. A woman with her child and an old man in grey robes. He shut down the forcefield by blasting the controlls. And he immediatly pointed the gun to the old man and women and child.

"What the hell are Republic soldiers doing here and what the fuck have you done to get imprisoned here? If i don't get answers i'll execute the woman and you old man."

The old man stood up and said.

"The nightwatch are a organisation which use the local authorities armors to detain prisoners. If you will take off their helmets you will see their tattoo."

So he frowned to the old man and took of 2 helmets of 2 of the unconcious troopers. They both had a tattoo of the same type in their neck.

"Hmm... Okay... I believe you." He took out the release of the cuffs which had another button and as he pushed it the old man stopped him by using the force to throw the remote out of his hands.

"I cannot allow you to kill unarmed victims, it is not in my nature to let that happen."

Titan gave the old man an angry look. But calmed down and said.

"And what do you suggest we do with these uniform defilers? There is no law enforcement on Nar Shaddaa."

The old man grinned friendly.

"Let me take care of that."

He went to the criminals and did what Titan knew he did. A jedi mindtrick, he was going to brainwash them. He could care less, as he turned to the woman and the child.

"Sorry, for threatening to kill you. No hard feelings i hope. Now, go back to your husband on Coruscant."

He took out some credits and gave it to her and her kid.

"Take a transport and tell your husband and his friend that i am not coming back."

Then he turned to the old man again, whom was ready with brainwashing the criminals.

"Now, let me guess you need money as well to get back to your home. And why were you here anyways?"

The old man grinned.

"Maybe i wanted to be here. You see, i had a vision of a future apprentice of mine whom would be a great Jedi. So i just had to find it out, and you came to this place. Tell me, what do you know about the Jedi?"

Titan grinned and said.

"I know enough, not wanting to be a force user anyways. The force is like a disease, it corrupts a man. Or he will become a monk or he will become an evil insane maniac. At the moment i'dd rather stay away from the force. And what i know about the Jedi? I was a temple guard before the fall of the temple. I was refused due to me being a bit aggresive. They told me that i had too much hatred in me."

The Jedi laughed and said.

"And they where right. You are indeed not ready yet. But one day you will be. And that day i want you to come to Tython and visit me. Farewell for now my friend."

And the old man walked away. Titan still felt the sting in his shoulder.

"Hmm... Maybe i should go find a clinic somewhere and call it a day for now. And what a shitty day it has been."

He said out loud and one of the criminal frowned at him.

"What are you looking at?"

He said to the criminal as he walked away.

Last edited by TitanT2 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

Trip to Nar Shadaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to Nar Shadaa   Trip to Nar Shadaa EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:34 pm

He opened the door of the compound, the sting his shoulder felt worse and it slowly started to ache more and more. It felt like the pain was at more places. He looked at his entire torso... It was ripped up... And his legs had impact wounds everywhere... He finally realised that he was hit by a slugthrower... The slugs were the nasty ones which release shrapnell. He took out a knife and cut off stripes of cloth from his trenchcoat. He took of all his upper clothing. He bound all the wounds he could. But a large part of his torso was ripped open. He could even see a piece of entrail. This was bad... He was bleeding heavily... The shock must have delayed the pain was his first thought. He felt pain through his entire body and though his body resisted he stood up and started walking hanging forward. There were a few people on the street but none of them seemed to be willing to help him.

He walked as fast as he could, but after about 200 meters his legs started to get numb. The bloodloss started to affect his motorskills. He got lightheaded, he slowly tried to crawl forward. He tried to gasp for air but the blood in his throat started to block his respretory system. But than he felt a feet kicking him in the gut causing him to roll over.

A young lady looked at him, she was hooded and cloaked in black.

"Ah, Mr. Hammer! My master has been waiting for you..."

He heard that and felt that he was lifted unto a brancard. And lifted up into a ship with cables on the brancard. The woman was giving him medical treatment. But he didn't want her too... Maybe it would be better... If he just died...

Last edited by TitanT2 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

Trip to Nar Shadaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to Nar Shadaa   Trip to Nar Shadaa EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:35 pm

<reserved>
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

Trip to Nar Shadaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to Nar Shadaa   Trip to Nar Shadaa EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:06 pm

Good... Bad... Give me your thoughts? Smile
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

Trip to Nar Shadaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to Nar Shadaa   Trip to Nar Shadaa EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:34 pm

I like it so far... does Titan have memory of who he was? I don't remember...
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

Trip to Nar Shadaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to Nar Shadaa   Trip to Nar Shadaa EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:13 pm

Looking good bro Cool
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

Trip to Nar Shadaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to Nar Shadaa   Trip to Nar Shadaa EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:21 am

New part up.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

Trip to Nar Shadaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to Nar Shadaa   Trip to Nar Shadaa EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:12 pm

last part is up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trip to Nar Shadaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to Nar Shadaa   Trip to Nar Shadaa Empty

Back to top Go down

Trip to Nar Shadaa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Role Play :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: