The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wow... This is the best zombie mode i have ever seen in a game... (cod Black Ops)

Go down 
+2
Nawkes
TitanT2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TitanT2
TitanT2

Wow... This is the best zombie mode i have ever seen in a game... (cod Black Ops) Empty
PostSubject: Wow... This is the best zombie mode i have ever seen in a game... (cod Black Ops)   Wow... This is the best zombie mode i have ever seen in a game... (cod Black Ops) EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:05 pm

Whoever made this happen is a genius...

Last edited by TitanT2 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

Wow... This is the best zombie mode i have ever seen in a game... (cod Black Ops) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow... This is the best zombie mode i have ever seen in a game... (cod Black Ops)   Wow... This is the best zombie mode i have ever seen in a game... (cod Black Ops) EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:32 pm

Longer version Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Wow... This is the best zombie mode i have ever seen in a game... (cod Black Ops)   Wow... This is the best zombie mode i have ever seen in a game... (cod Black Ops) EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:36 pm

Hey, what was that other game with a zombie mode?

Oh right... all of them.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Wow... This is the best zombie mode i have ever seen in a game... (cod Black Ops)   Wow... This is the best zombie mode i have ever seen in a game... (cod Black Ops) EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:41 pm

Mon Pandamari wrote:

Oh right... all of them.

Just look at it man... Nixon, Kenedy, Castro and Namara!
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Wow... This is the best zombie mode i have ever seen in a game... (cod Black Ops)   Wow... This is the best zombie mode i have ever seen in a game... (cod Black Ops) EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:44 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:

Oh right... all of them.

I knooooowwwww, I saw it.
Too awesome for words.

Although, my team of choice would be:
Hitler
Cobra Commander
Castro
Stalin
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Wow... This is the best zombie mode i have ever seen in a game... (cod Black Ops)   Wow... This is the best zombie mode i have ever seen in a game... (cod Black Ops) EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:47 pm

Mon Pandamari wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:

Oh right... all of them.

I knooooowwwww, I saw it.
Too awesome for words.

Although, my team of choice would be:
Hitler
Cobra Commander
Castro
Stalin

And Osama and Bush and Obama for some controversy.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Wow... This is the best zombie mode i have ever seen in a game... (cod Black Ops)   Wow... This is the best zombie mode i have ever seen in a game... (cod Black Ops) EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:56 pm

Throw in the Beiber, and you've got a deal, Mr.Titan.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Wow... This is the best zombie mode i have ever seen in a game... (cod Black Ops)   Wow... This is the best zombie mode i have ever seen in a game... (cod Black Ops) EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:56 pm

Mon Pandamari wrote:
Throw in the Beiber, and you've got a deal, Mr.Titan.

Dealio!
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
King Clovis

PostSubject: Re: Wow... This is the best zombie mode i have ever seen in a game... (cod Black Ops)   Wow... This is the best zombie mode i have ever seen in a game... (cod Black Ops) EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:30 pm

I can see that the gunsound effects are as shitty as ever.
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: Wow... This is the best zombie mode i have ever seen in a game... (cod Black Ops)   Wow... This is the best zombie mode i have ever seen in a game... (cod Black Ops) EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:30 pm

It was an amusing side feature the last time, now it's just a gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: Wow... This is the best zombie mode i have ever seen in a game... (cod Black Ops)   Wow... This is the best zombie mode i have ever seen in a game... (cod Black Ops) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:29 pm

Bill O'Reilly, Omid Djalili, Ozzy Osbourne and Gordon Brown would be the best.
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: Wow... This is the best zombie mode i have ever seen in a game... (cod Black Ops)   Wow... This is the best zombie mode i have ever seen in a game... (cod Black Ops) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:09 am

Know what?

Very Happy

Wow... This is the best zombie mode i have ever seen in a game... (cod Black Ops) 3604536884c11971vs2m906551300
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow... This is the best zombie mode i have ever seen in a game... (cod Black Ops)   Wow... This is the best zombie mode i have ever seen in a game... (cod Black Ops) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wow... This is the best zombie mode i have ever seen in a game... (cod Black Ops)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: