The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Next 3 Anime(s).

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

My Next 3 Anime(s). Empty
PostSubject: My Next 3 Anime(s).   My Next 3 Anime(s). EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:12 pm

1. Birdy the Mighty: Decode
2. Tokyo Majin
3. Bacanno!

Netflix just added 20-25 more; including Full Metal Panic! (and Fumoffu), Trigun, School Rumble.
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: My Next 3 Anime(s).   My Next 3 Anime(s). EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:45 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
1. Birdy the Mighty: Decode
2. Tokyo Majin
3. Bacanno!

Netflix just added 20-25 more; including Full Metal Panic! (and Fumoffu), Trigun, School Rumble.

Netflix did????? sweet!!!
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: My Next 3 Anime(s).   My Next 3 Anime(s). EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:41 pm

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and that's about it. I really am in the mood for a good mecha anime, but can't decide on one. After FMA:B though, I am enjoying that quite a bit. I wanted to get into Gundam or Evengelion (spelling?) or something, but haven't beyond one episode.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: My Next 3 Anime(s).   My Next 3 Anime(s). EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:45 pm

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and that's about it. I really am in the mood for a good mecha anime, but can't decide on one. After FMA:B though, I am enjoying that quite a bit. I wanted to get into Gundam or Evengelion (spelling?) or something, but haven't beyond one episode.

For Gundam series: try Mobile Suit Gundam 00 or Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn, Ixidor. You don't need to watch previous Gundam to undertstand 00, or Unicorn. Also... Give the anime RahXephon (amazing show!) a try. It's made by the people who made Gurren Lagann, though, it's more serious and...better.

Other recommendations: Dragonaut - The Resonance, maybe Heroic Age (meh). Mecha anime is iffy to me, they always seem exactly the same and never form their own identity. One more recommendation (though not Mecha anime): try Heat Guy J, Birdy the Mighty and Baccano!, very very good series'.
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: My Next 3 Anime(s).   My Next 3 Anime(s). EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:40 am

The Laughing Man wrote:

For Gundam series: try Mobile Suit Gundam 00 or Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn, Ixidor. You don't need to watch previous Gundam to undertstand 00, or Unicorn. Also... Give the anime RahXephon (amazing show!) a try. It's made by the people who made Gurren Lagann, though, it's more serious and...better.

Other recommendations: Dragonaut - The Resonance, maybe Heroic Age (meh). Mecha anime is iffy to me, they always seem exactly the same and never form their own identity. One more recommendation (though not Mecha anime): try Heat Guy J, Birdy the Mighty and Baccano!, very very good series'.

Awesome, I'll give them a try.

I actually have (or had?) the same opinion on Mecha anime, but I kind of am just in the mood for giant robots and stuff. Dunno why.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: My Next 3 Anime(s).   My Next 3 Anime(s). EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:42 am

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:

Awesome, I'll give them a try.

I actually have (or had?) the same opinion on Mecha anime, but I kind of am just in the mood for giant robots and stuff. Dunno why.

I forgot one: Full Metal Panic! Part 1 + Part 2, as well as Full Metal Panic!: Fumoffu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Next 3 Anime(s).   My Next 3 Anime(s). Empty

Back to top Go down

My Next 3 Anime(s).
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: