The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Envoy of the Banana-Cabana

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

Envoy of the Banana-Cabana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Banana-Cabana   Envoy of the Banana-Cabana EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:51 pm

We'll get back to you as soon as possible BD... thanks for the interest. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Banana-Cabana   Envoy of the Banana-Cabana EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:18 pm

Hello there,
Ambassador Jagger Cyde here. We at the Fillorean Society happily accept your request. If you wish, maybe we could set up a meeting sometime to make sure everything is right?

Thank you for the request, and have a great day!
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Banana-Cabana   Envoy of the Banana-Cabana EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Greetings. Vigo Surai here (You can call me Turry in any and all out of character meetings. Feel free. Smile ), and I've just read through this thread and I have to say...It'd definitely be interesting to have you boys around! Scott's told me a fair bit about you and if he trusts you, I've no complaints myself.
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Banana-Cabana   Envoy of the Banana-Cabana EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:57 pm

Ahh, text color doesn't hold much for me. Wink I'll check out the threads immediately. Very Happy

As for a meeting, I'd imagine someone here will come meet a representative of your group and try to find a date where both parties happen to be free, so they can meet up on said day and discuss what needs to be discussed. I'll leave this up to Jagger and/or Sergei, as this is more their field at the mo'. Don't wanna step on their toes, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Banana-Cabana   Envoy of the Banana-Cabana EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:11 pm

Hello! I'm Ixidor, or Ix/Ixi/Ixy, whichever you prefer. I just figured I'd pop in to say greetings and welcome. I have to admit, I admire your dedication to crafting. I don't think I've seen it in any of the few crafting guilds that have been established previously. I look forward to an amicable and mutually beneficial contractual agreement between TFS and Banana-Cabana.
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Banana-Cabana   Envoy of the Banana-Cabana EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:58 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Jagger Cyde wrote:
Hello there,
Ambassador Jagger Cyde here. We at the Fillorean Society happily accept your request. If you wish, maybe we could set up a meeting sometime to make sure everything is right?

Thank you for the request, and have a great day!

My Master is happy to hear that the Fillorean Society will be willing to establish relations with the Banana-Cabana Corporation.

My Master would also like to add to the aforementioned terms that the Fillorean Society is welcome in participating in the Banana-Cabana 'Searching For Guild' Programme as a host guild.
As a host in this programme the Society will be forwarded any unsuccessful applications to the Banana-Cabana in the hopes that applying members might find a place with them.

My Master would also like to inquire on your meaning of 'a meeting sometime'. May in be known to My Lords, the Leadership of the Fillorean Society, that The Banana-Cabana, though a worldwide corporation has its' Headquarters stationed in London, United Kingdom; therefore a meeting in person would be unpractical.

If you have any further inquiries, I am forever at your service in representing the Banana-Cabana Corporation and my Master, Ban-Anad D'ealari in any contractual negotiations.

I again thank you, Your Lordships, for the time you have invested listening to this humbles Envoy.

(Sorry guys... Looks like you're stuck with D-6RO (the Envoy, called Envoy) for the time being... If shuting him up is ever a matter- just smack him in the face... In any case- thanks!)

While we do have a British member or two in the UK, I think it would be fit we set up a meeting via a chat room, if that works for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Banana-Cabana   Envoy of the Banana-Cabana Empty

Back to top Go down

Envoy of the Banana-Cabana
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Guild Information :: Diplomatic Relations-
Jump to: