A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Envoy of the Banana-Cabana

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Envoy of the Banana-Cabana   Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:30 pm

Good evening, My Lords,
I am an Envoy sent by the Banana-Cabana and Banana Dealing Company Limited, represented as the Banana-Cabana corporation.
I an here, humbled in both form and verse, in your most impressive chambers to discuss a proposal to which I am but a messenger.

Ban-Anad D'ealari, the Banana-Cabana's gracious leader, has proposed, through me as his voice, an establishment of contractual relations between our two factions for the better progression of both organizations.

This proposal is of simple terms, which I shall now summarize. Should you wish to go into negotiations with the Banana-Cabana, with me as her Envoy, please provide your opinion and any changes to terms.

(Yes... A full day at court does strange things to a man, even if he is used to it...)

Ok, I like Scott and he's been a great deal of help to me the past few weeks in my setting up of the Cabana (Thanks again for the Logo). Plus, he's a cool guy at the worst of days.

I'm not sure how this would stand with all of the Society, though...

If you're not really sure what the Banana-Cabana is, you can always visit either our site, HERE or our Recruitment Thread: HERE.

The basic idea of Contractual Relations is to substitute the 'Alliance Relations' normal guilds have.

The guild (The Society) will get its' own Membership ID, much like a personal membership Card, which can be used by the Leadership of the guild when setting-up guild orders, balled bulk orders.

Bulk orders must be, obviously, a large quantity (dependent on item; 1000 miedpacks will not be considered as the same 'bulk' as say 100 lightsabers (the latter will be considered 'bulk').

The Guild ID Card ensures the same bonuses as the normal Membership card, only substituting the base discount with a 50% one (in stead of the 20% one).

As consideration for this, the Banana-Cabana will offer its doors open to any members of the Fillorean Society, offering cards without requiring a 'proof of worthy' from the Fillorean Members.

The Society will also be one of the few factions able to provide the Banana-Cabana with recruits for its' Honor Guard (for information- see the recruitment thread). Each recruit that successfully passes the selection process ensures a larger tribute paid to the Society by the Cabana.

A Contractual Relation, however does not stipulate an Alliance. As a neutral faction, the Cabana claims no alliances.

However, The Banana-Cabana will, to a reasonable and peaceful extent, defend the Society's interests should the Society be pushed into conflict with another faction.

The Banana-Cabana will not support, however, hostile actions started by the Society. This is meant in the way that the Cabana will not provide any bonuses to the Society with the aim to bolster their war-effort, in conflicts started by the Society.

These are the most basic terms. Negotiations into details will follow, should the Society wish so.

(Back in my Envoy-suit)

I am forever grateful for Your Lordships' time and attention,
Should your Lordships have any questions before any specific negotiations start, may they feel free to direct them at me, their humbled servant.

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Banana-Cabana   Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:51 pm

We'll get back to you as soon as possible BD... thanks for the interest. Very Happy

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Banana-Cabana   Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:04 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
We'll get back to you as soon as possible BD... thanks for the interest. Very Happy

This humbled Envoy, on behalf his Master, would like to ask His Lord Mr. Chain to refer to Ban-Anad D'ealari as Ban as a form of respectful humility on my Master's side.

(Scottie, if that's you- feel free to punch the Envoy in the face... He's really getting on my nerves... I'm sacking him after this...)
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Banana-Cabana   Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:18 pm

Hello there,
Ambassador Jagger Cyde here. We at the Fillorean Society happily accept your request. If you wish, maybe we could set up a meeting sometime to make sure everything is right?

Thank you for the request, and have a great day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Banana-Cabana   Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:33 pm

Jagger Cyde wrote:
Hello there,
Ambassador Jagger Cyde here. We at the Fillorean Society happily accept your request. If you wish, maybe we could set up a meeting sometime to make sure everything is right?

My Master is happy to hear that the Fillorean Society will be willing to establish relations with the Banana-Cabana Corporation.

My Master would also like to add to the aforementioned terms that the Fillorean Society is welcome in participating in the Banana-Cabana 'Searching For Guild' Programme as a host guild.
As a host in this programme the Society will be forwarded any unsuccessful applications to the Banana-Cabana in the hopes that applying members might find a place with them.

My Master would also like to inquire on your meaning of 'a meeting sometime'. May in be known to My Lords, the Leadership of the Fillorean Society, that The Banana-Cabana, though a worldwide corporation has its' Headquarters stationed in London, United Kingdom; therefore a meeting in person would be unpractical.

If you have any further inquiries, I am forever at your service in representing the Banana-Cabana Corporation and my Master, Ban-Anad D'ealari in any contractual negotiations.

I again thank you, Your Lordships, for the time you have invested listening to this humbles Envoy.

(Sorry guys... Looks like you're stuck with D-6RO (the Envoy, called Envoy) for the time being... If shuting him up is ever a matter- just smack him in the face... In any case- thanks!)
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Banana-Cabana   Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Greetings. Vigo Surai here (You can call me Turry in any and all out of character meetings. Feel free. Smile ), and I've just read through this thread and I have to say...It'd definitely be interesting to have you boys around! Scott's told me a fair bit about you and if he trusts you, I've no complaints myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Banana-Cabana   Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:39 pm

Vigo Surai wrote:
Greetings. Vigo Surai here (You can call me Turry in any and all out of character meetings. Feel free. Smile ), and I've just read through this thread and I have to say...It'd definitely be interesting to have you boys around! Scott's told me a fair bit about you and if he trusts you, I've no complaints myself.

(Envoy's recharging, *Thank you God*)

Thanks Turry! If you haven't already, you can go through our recruitment thread thats probably one of the most informative you'll find (not actually boasting) to give you guys more of an idea of our policy (in bother Relations and other things). I'm also very interested in the Society and working with you guys, so the feeling's mutual.

Might I inquire again what was meant with 'setup a meeting'? I'm actually up for an oral meeting (TS, other means...) should you like one... I'd definitely be more able to explain to you the idea of the Cabana then.

Anyways, thanks for the positive feedback, the Cabana will be honored to be working with you!

Ban-Anad

(Forgive me for not coloring the post, I'm just about to go to sleep)
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Banana-Cabana   Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:57 pm

Ahh, text color doesn't hold much for me. Wink I'll check out the threads immediately. Very Happy

As for a meeting, I'd imagine someone here will come meet a representative of your group and try to find a date where both parties happen to be free, so they can meet up on said day and discuss what needs to be discussed. I'll leave this up to Jagger and/or Sergei, as this is more their field at the mo'. Don't wanna step on their toes, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Banana-Cabana   Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:11 pm

Hello! I'm Ixidor, or Ix/Ixi/Ixy, whichever you prefer. I just figured I'd pop in to say greetings and welcome. I have to admit, I admire your dedication to crafting. I don't think I've seen it in any of the few crafting guilds that have been established previously. I look forward to an amicable and mutually beneficial contractual agreement between TFS and Banana-Cabana.
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Banana-Cabana   Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:58 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Jagger Cyde wrote:
Hello there,

My Master is happy to hear that the Fillorean Society will be willing to establish relations with the Banana-Cabana Corporation.

My Master would also like to add to the aforementioned terms that the Fillorean Society is welcome in participating in the Banana-Cabana 'Searching For Guild' Programme as a host guild.
As a host in this programme the Society will be forwarded any unsuccessful applications to the Banana-Cabana in the hopes that applying members might find a place with them.

My Master would also like to inquire on your meaning of 'a meeting sometime'. May in be known to My Lords, the Leadership of the Fillorean Society, that The Banana-Cabana, though a worldwide corporation has its' Headquarters stationed in London, United Kingdom; therefore a meeting in person would be unpractical.

If you have any further inquiries, I am forever at your service in representing the Banana-Cabana Corporation and my Master, Ban-Anad D'ealari in any contractual negotiations.

I again thank you, Your Lordships, for the time you have invested listening to this humbles Envoy.

(Sorry guys... Looks like you're stuck with D-6RO (the Envoy, called Envoy) for the time being... If shuting him up is ever a matter- just smack him in the face... In any case- thanks!)

While we do have a British member or two in the UK, I think it would be fit we set up a meeting via a chat room, if that works for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Banana-Cabana   Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:37 am

Jagger Cyde wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Jagger Cyde wrote:
Hello there,

While we do have a British member or two in the UK, I think it would be fit we set up a meeting via a chat room, if that works for you.

Absolutely. Just say when and where (which chat-room). I'd encourage you to make it the next few days since I don't have much work then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Envoy of the Banana-Cabana   

Back to top Go down

Envoy of the Banana-Cabana
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1