The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finished Chapter 1

Go down 
+5
Scott Chain
Vigo Surai
A-Train
The Laughing Man
Valkus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

Finished Chapter 1 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:17 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
facepalm

Anime fangirls...

Hey! One Piece isn't simply an anime, it's an experience. Yo, Imma Let You Fin

*Squeal*
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:05 pm

Nothing exciting really happened in this episode

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:26 pm

Valkus Werdana wrote:
Nothing exciting really happened in this episode

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:58 pm

Also noticed that in like... 2 episodes back? Roger had the straw hat when rayleigh was having a flash back.... so did Roger give the hat to shanks, then shanks to luffy?

Is the Straw Hat that important or something? lol
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:21 pm

Valkus Werdana wrote:
Also noticed that in like... 2 episodes back? Roger had the straw hat when rayleigh was having a flash back.... so did Roger give the hat to shanks, then shanks to luffy?

Is the Straw Hat that important or something? lol

To your first question: Yes
To your second question: Remains to be seen (lol)
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:46 am

There is now about 17 min of good (new) content per show... -_-
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:15 am

So I started watching One Piece again.
I used to watch it a long long time ago(I think they were around 200 episodes), and I saw like 80, but since I don't remember most of them, I'm watching it full again. Episode 32 next. Only 470 to go!
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:20 am

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
I used to watch it a long long time ago(I think they were around 200 episodes), and I saw like 80, but since I don't remember most of them, I'm watching it full again. Episode 32 next. Only 470 to go!

I Pity the fools.
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:11 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:

\m/
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:05 pm

Valkus Werdana wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:

\m/
There is a reason One Piece was my favorite anime back in the day.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:48 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Valkus Werdana wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:

\m/

One Piece is still my favorite manga/anime, even though I know it isn't the best--if that makes any sort of sense. I usually prefer my animes to be around 25-50 episodes in length. One Piece is one of the few exceptions; along with Monster, D. Gray-man, The Slayers, InuYasha, and a few more.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:41 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Valkus Werdana wrote:

\m/

One Piece is still my favorite manga/anime, even though I know it isn't the best--if that makes any sort of sense. I usually prefer my animes to be around 25-50 episodes in length. One Piece is one of the few exceptions; along with Monster, D. Gray-man, The Slayers, InuYasha, and a few more.

I actually understand what you mean perfectly. I know there are better animes, but DBZ forever will be my favorite anime. It's hard to explain, I like some anime better in some way(Like Code Geass), but DBZ just has an especial place for me, I remember when I was a little kid and watching DBZ was the most awesome thing ever.

It just brings me back so many memories.
And after 2 days without internet in my house, I finally restarted watching the episodes again. Episode 52 next.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 4:28 pm

Best character in One Piece is Franky; just saying. He's the best Straw Hat at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:19 pm

Best char was Ace...

/thread
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:37 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Best char was Ace...

/thread

Blasphemy!
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:36 pm

Fuck it! (Kinda-sorta)

Jinbe is the next Straw Hat Crew member.

Finished Chapter 1 - Page 19 JinbeSoldier
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:27 am

He's recruited at the end of the Fishman Island arc.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:19 pm

Episode 92. I'm getting close.............

Not at all........
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:15 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Fuck it! (Kinda-sorta)

Jinbe is the next Straw Hat Crew member.

Finished Chapter 1 - Page 19 JinbeSoldier

Seriously???

wow lol a former warlord huh? nice, the straw hats are pretty much going to be unstoppable lol
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:56 pm

I'm already at episode 184(Finishing the Skypeia Arc), and I was wondering if there was any filler arc I should not waste my time seeing. Some friends told me that the Goat Island sucked, so I skipped that one. Is there any other filler not worth it?
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:06 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
I'm already at episode 184(Finishing the Skypeia Arc), and I was wondering if there was any filler arc I should not waste my time seeing. Some friends told me that the Goat Island sucked, so I skipped that one. Is there any other filler not worth it?

Go ahead and skip the Davy Back Fight arc and any arc with the pirate Foxy--of which there's 2. They are too-long-for-filler-boring-as-shit filler arcs. The rest are pretty solid, besides Goat Island which you already skipped.
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:26 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:

Go ahead and skip the Davy Back Fight arc and any arc with the pirate Foxy--of which there's 2. They are too-long-for-filler-boring-as-shit filler arcs. The rest are pretty solid, besides Goat Island which you already skipped.

Oh god the Foxy Pirates facepalm
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:26 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:

Thanks, I'll skip that. Also, can you tell me what are the types of Devil Fruit? I would look it up but I'm afraid I might spoil something.

I know there are Zoan(The Transformation Type), something with a P(Physicals ones like Luffy or Buggy) and something with S(Crocodile, Enel, etc). Are there any other or somethig?
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:32 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:

Thanks, I'll skip that. Also, can you tell me what are the types of Devil Fruit? I would look it up but I'm afraid I might spoil something.

I know there are Zoan(The Transformation Type), something with a P(Physicals ones like Luffy or Buggy) and something with S(Crocodile, Enel, etc). Are there any other or somethig?

// There's Zoan (shape-shifting)
// There's Logia (elemental)
// There's Paramecia (physical)

// Zoan users include people like: Tony-Tony Chopper
// Logia users include people like: Portgas D. Ace, Enel, Commodore Smoker, and Crocodile
// Paramecia users include people like: Monkey D. Luffy, Buggy the Clown, and Nico Robin

Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 7:10 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:

// There's Zoan (shape-shifting)
// There's Logia (elemental)
// There's Paramecia (physical)

// Zoan users include people like: Tony-Tony Chopper
// Logia users include people like: Portgas D. Ace, Enel, Commodore Smoker, and Crocodile
// Paramecia users include people like: Monkey D. Luffy, Buggy the Clown, and Nico Robin

Wait wait wait, Smoker becomes Commodore? Awesome.
And thanks. It was Logia. I don't know why I thought it started with S.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finished Chapter 1
Page 19 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next