A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hand of the Republic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Hand of the Republic   Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:29 pm

Greetings!!

I am newly appointed ambassador Zifier of the Hand of the Republic. Hopefully its okay that I post this here. I would like to extend a formal invitation to our home page. We are always looking for new friends and possible alliances. Our numbers are slowly growing and we are hoping to be a formidable guild. We are a hard working guild filled not only with dedication but determination! Hand of the Republic is a PvE oriented guild, dedicated to end-game PvE content progression that also incorporates a small, but competitive, PvP contingency. We will be orienting ourselves on a RP server. Please, I implore you to check us out in hopes we can potentially join together for a strong alliance. I will post a link to our website. I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for your time. Please feel free to PM me at anytime. We have a chat box at the bottom of our home website. Feel free to scroll down and send a representative or honor us with your presence anytime. Perhaps we can communicate there. Hopefully, we can build a strong friendship together.
Best regards,

Zifier
Back to top Go down
A-Train

PostSubject: Re: Hand of the Republic   Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:24 pm

Thanks for taking an interest in our clan Smile Our ambassador, Jagger Cyde, will get back to you as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hand of the Republic   Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:40 pm

Aeraie wrote:
Thanks for taking an interest in our clan Smile Our ambassador, Jagger Cyde, will get back to you as soon as possible.

ok, thank you! I will continue to watch this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hand of the Republic   

Back to top Go down

Hand of the Republic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1