The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My response to the White House not releasing photo's

Go down 
+4
Ixidor Asgrod
The Laughing Man
Scott Chain
Jagger Cyde
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

My response to the White House not releasing photo's Empty
PostSubject: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   My response to the White House not releasing photo's EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:07 pm

That's OK, I believe you. Just the other day I shot a Bigfoot, ate his carcass and threw the skin and fur in a lake. Trust Me.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   My response to the White House not releasing photo's EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Proper Muslim burial:

My response to the White House not releasing photo's 4807403611_635fc07c80

/splash
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   My response to the White House not releasing photo's EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:51 pm

Just the other day I went to the disco with Bigfoot, rode on the back of the Lochness Monster, and took the Chupacabra for a walk in the Realm of the Dead.
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   My response to the White House not releasing photo's EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:15 pm

The thing is you're never going to actually know if he truly is alive or dead because you don't work for the CIA/Military/Government in general.

It's just a fact of the matter that you can believe that the Government is lying to you (which means you really should have doubts about other things the government has said, or else it verges on hypocrisy), or you can believe what they've said. You'll never see the benefits of either option (outside of what was already developed).

It's like 9/11 trutherism vs. what the 9/11 commission said. If the goal of the first was to go start a war against Al Qaeda, it would be impossible to tell the difference between that and the result of an actual attack by Al Qaeda. Either way what happened happened.

The only way things would change is if his death was faked, and he showed up on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno plugging some new jihad video.

I suppose then the only option is to look for consistency in beliefs (sticking to the idea that the government is lying to the public vs. the government tells the public the truth (within a certain limit) and external evidence.

But maybe I shouldn't think that it is actually possible for the US Military to track down and kill one individual over a period of almost a decade.
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   My response to the White House not releasing photo's EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:43 pm

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
The thing is you're never going to actually know if he truly is alive or dead because you don't work for the CIA/Military/Government in general.

It's just a fact of the matter that you can believe that the Government is lying to you (which means you really should have doubts about other things the government has said, or else it verges on hypocrisy), or you can believe what they've said. You'll never see the benefits of either option (outside of what was already developed).

It's like 9/11 trutherism vs. what the 9/11 commission said. If the goal of the first was to go start a war against Al Qaeda, it would be impossible to tell the difference between that and the result of an actual attack by Al Qaeda. Either way what happened happened.

The only way things would change is if his death was faked, and he showed up on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno plugging some new jihad video.

I suppose then the only option is to look for consistency in beliefs (sticking to the idea that the government is lying to the public vs. the government tells the public the truth (within a certain limit) and external evidence.

But maybe I shouldn't think that it is actually possible for the US Military to track down and kill one individual over a period of almost a decade.

I never said that they didn't kill him. As I think they did.
I just would like to see some pictures.
Back to top Go down
A-Train
A-Train

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   My response to the White House not releasing photo's EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:03 pm

So let's say I kill you because my country doesn't like you. I then proceed to release the fort pictures to the world, including your family! It would make the US look like we're bragging whilist we're disrespecting your family and worship group(s).

It's just wrong.
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   My response to the White House not releasing photo's EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:39 pm

Aeraie wrote:
So let's say I kill you because my country doesn't like you. I then proceed to release the fort pictures to the world, including your family! It would make the US look like we're bragging whilist we're disrespecting your family and worship group(s).

It's just wrong.

Well, to be honest, If I got shot in the head, I wouldn't mind pictures being released.
But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
King Clovis

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   My response to the White House not releasing photo's EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:00 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Proper Muslim burial:

/splash

We didn't do that 'because it was a proper Muslim burial'.

We did that to destroy the myth of Osama. If we had buried him anywhere, Al-Qaeda and their supporters would still have some sort of image to cling on to.
Back to top Go down
A-Train
A-Train

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   My response to the White House not releasing photo's EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Or for people to deface.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   My response to the White House not releasing photo's EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Brucil wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Proper Muslim burial:

/splash

We didn't do that 'because it was a proper Muslim burial'.

We did that to destroy the myth of Osama. If we had buried him anywhere, Al-Qaeda and their supporters would still have some sort of image to cling on to.

I know... but I find humor in the fact that they stated they were giving him a proper Muslim Burial. And yes I realize they did go through the proper... rights... but it's funny as hell.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   My response to the White House not releasing photo's EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:51 pm

At least they didn't do as General Pershing.
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   My response to the White House not releasing photo's EmptyThu May 05, 2011 1:52 am

You know....the united states buried Megatron at sea.

It didn't work out.

Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   My response to the White House not releasing photo's EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:00 am

Vigo Surai wrote:

It didn't work out.

Just sayin'.

lol This so hard...
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   My response to the White House not releasing photo's EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:02 am

Like I said, General Fucking Blackjack Pershing.
He would of done far worse if he was in charge of the burial.
Osama should be glad he's at least getting his virgins.
Back to top Go down
A-Train
A-Train

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   My response to the White House not releasing photo's EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:37 am

Vigo Surai wrote:

It didn't work out.

Just sayin'.

You're my new favorite.
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   My response to the White House not releasing photo's EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:23 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   My response to the White House not releasing photo's EmptyThu May 05, 2011 12:56 pm

Wiki Leaks will release the photos soon enough. Mark my words.
Back to top Go down
A-Train
A-Train

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   My response to the White House not releasing photo's EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:39 pm

Vigo Surai wrote:
cheers
Praise Eywa!
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   My response to the White House not releasing photo's EmptyThu May 05, 2011 3:34 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:

I really hope that cocksucker falls off a cliff.
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
King Clovis

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   My response to the White House not releasing photo's EmptyThu May 05, 2011 5:06 pm

Nawkes wrote:
Like I said, General Fucking Blackjack Pershing.
He would of done far worse if he was in charge of the burial.
Osama should be glad he's at least getting his virgins.

Pfff....

General George S. Patton would fuck Osama up.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   My response to the White House not releasing photo's EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:04 pm

Fuck a bolter, Brucil.

Wikileaks is just for people who want to know what coffee flavor did Obama have this morning.
Back to top Go down
A-Train
A-Train

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   My response to the White House not releasing photo's EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:08 pm

Jagger Cyde wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:

Didn't he get arrested for raping someone?
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   My response to the White House not releasing photo's EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:43 pm

Aeraie wrote:
Jagger Cyde wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:

I don't know.
I tend to not pay attentions to douchebags.
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   My response to the White House not releasing photo's EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:27 pm

Aeraie wrote:
Jagger Cyde wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:

Alleged. if memory serves, made up.
Back to top Go down
A-Train
A-Train

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   My response to the White House not releasing photo's EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:03 am

Thought so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   My response to the White House not releasing photo's Empty

Back to top Go down

My response to the White House not releasing photo's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: