A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 My response to the White House not releasing photo's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jagger Cyde
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2857
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 21
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   Wed May 04, 2011 3:07 pm

That's OK, I believe you. Just the other day I shot a Bigfoot, ate his carcass and threw the skin and fur in a lake. Trust Me.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   Wed May 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Proper Muslim burial:



/splash

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   Wed May 04, 2011 3:51 pm

Just the other day I went to the disco with Bigfoot, rode on the back of the Lochness Monster, and took the Chupacabra for a walk in the Realm of the Dead.

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1488
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   Wed May 04, 2011 4:15 pm

The thing is you're never going to actually know if he truly is alive or dead because you don't work for the CIA/Military/Government in general.

It's just a fact of the matter that you can believe that the Government is lying to you (which means you really should have doubts about other things the government has said, or else it verges on hypocrisy), or you can believe what they've said. You'll never see the benefits of either option (outside of what was already developed).

It's like 9/11 trutherism vs. what the 9/11 commission said. If the goal of the first was to go start a war against Al Qaeda, it would be impossible to tell the difference between that and the result of an actual attack by Al Qaeda. Either way what happened happened.

The only way things would change is if his death was faked, and he showed up on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno plugging some new jihad video.

I suppose then the only option is to look for consistency in beliefs (sticking to the idea that the government is lying to the public vs. the government tells the public the truth (within a certain limit) and external evidence.

But maybe I shouldn't think that it is actually possible for the US Military to track down and kill one individual over a period of almost a decade.
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2857
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 21
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   Wed May 04, 2011 4:43 pm

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
The thing is you're never going to actually know if he truly is alive or dead because you don't work for the CIA/Military/Government in general.

It's just a fact of the matter that you can believe that the Government is lying to you (which means you really should have doubts about other things the government has said, or else it verges on hypocrisy), or you can believe what they've said. You'll never see the benefits of either option (outside of what was already developed).

It's like 9/11 trutherism vs. what the 9/11 commission said. If the goal of the first was to go start a war against Al Qaeda, it would be impossible to tell the difference between that and the result of an actual attack by Al Qaeda. Either way what happened happened.

The only way things would change is if his death was faked, and he showed up on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno plugging some new jihad video.

I suppose then the only option is to look for consistency in beliefs (sticking to the idea that the government is lying to the public vs. the government tells the public the truth (within a certain limit) and external evidence.

But maybe I shouldn't think that it is actually possible for the US Military to track down and kill one individual over a period of almost a decade.

I never said that they didn't kill him. As I think they did.
I just would like to see some pictures.
Back to top Go down
A-Train
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Alderaan

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   Wed May 04, 2011 6:03 pm

So let's say I kill you because my country doesn't like you. I then proceed to release the fort pictures to the world, including your family! It would make the US look like we're bragging whilist we're disrespecting your family and worship group(s).

It's just wrong.
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2857
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 21
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   Wed May 04, 2011 7:39 pm

Aeraie wrote:
So let's say I kill you because my country doesn't like you. I then proceed to release the fort pictures to the world, including your family! It would make the US look like we're bragging whilist we're disrespecting your family and worship group(s).

It's just wrong.

Well, to be honest, If I got shot in the head, I wouldn't mind pictures being released.
But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1713
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 23
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   Wed May 04, 2011 9:00 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Proper Muslim burial:



/splash

We didn't do that 'because it was a proper Muslim burial'.

We did that to destroy the myth of Osama. If we had buried him anywhere, Al-Qaeda and their supporters would still have some sort of image to cling on to.

_________________
"King Clovis, of House Clovianan, First of His Name. Lord of the Clovis, The Clovians, and the Cloviar. Protector of the Clovis, and Lord of the Seven Clovi."

Back to top Go down
A-Train
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Alderaan

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   Wed May 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Or for people to deface.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   Wed May 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Brucil wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Proper Muslim burial:



/splash

We didn't do that 'because it was a proper Muslim burial'.

We did that to destroy the myth of Osama. If we had buried him anywhere, Al-Qaeda and their supporters would still have some sort of image to cling on to.

I know... but I find humor in the fact that they stated they were giving him a proper Muslim Burial. And yes I realize they did go through the proper... rights... but it's funny as hell.

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 6785
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 23
Location : Location Location

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   Wed May 04, 2011 11:51 pm

At least they didn't do as General Pershing.
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 25
Location : I'M IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   Thu May 05, 2011 1:52 am

You know....the united states buried Megatron at sea.


It didn't work out.

Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   Thu May 05, 2011 2:00 am

Vigo Surai wrote:
You know....the united states buried Megatron at sea.


It didn't work out.

Just sayin'.

lol This so hard...

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 6785
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 23
Location : Location Location

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   Thu May 05, 2011 2:02 am

Like I said, General Fucking Blackjack Pershing.
He would of done far worse if he was in charge of the burial.
Osama should be glad he's at least getting his virgins.
Back to top Go down
A-Train
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Alderaan

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   Thu May 05, 2011 9:37 am

Vigo Surai wrote:
You know....the united states buried Megatron at sea.


It didn't work out.

Just sayin'.


You're my new favorite.
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 25
Location : I'M IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   Thu May 05, 2011 10:23 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   Thu May 05, 2011 12:56 pm

Wiki Leaks will release the photos soon enough. Mark my words.

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
A-Train
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Alderaan

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   Thu May 05, 2011 2:39 pm

Vigo Surai wrote:
cheers
Praise Eywa!
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2857
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 21
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   Thu May 05, 2011 3:34 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Wiki Leaks will release the photos soon enough. Mark my words.

I really hope that cocksucker falls off a cliff.
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1713
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 23
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   Thu May 05, 2011 5:06 pm

Nawkes wrote:
Like I said, General Fucking Blackjack Pershing.
He would of done far worse if he was in charge of the burial.
Osama should be glad he's at least getting his virgins.


Pfff....

General George S. Patton would fuck Osama up.

_________________
"King Clovis, of House Clovianan, First of His Name. Lord of the Clovis, The Clovians, and the Cloviar. Protector of the Clovis, and Lord of the Seven Clovi."

Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 6785
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 23
Location : Location Location

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   Thu May 05, 2011 7:04 pm

Fuck a bolter, Brucil.


Wikileaks is just for people who want to know what coffee flavor did Obama have this morning.
Back to top Go down
A-Train
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Alderaan

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   Thu May 05, 2011 9:08 pm

Jagger Cyde wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
Wiki Leaks will release the photos soon enough. Mark my words.

I really hope that cocksucker falls off a cliff.

Didn't he get arrested for raping someone?
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2857
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 21
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   Thu May 05, 2011 9:43 pm

Aeraie wrote:
Jagger Cyde wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
Wiki Leaks will release the photos soon enough. Mark my words.

I really hope that cocksucker falls off a cliff.

Didn't he get arrested for raping someone?

I don't know.
I tend to not pay attentions to douchebags.
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 25
Location : I'M IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   Thu May 05, 2011 10:27 pm

Aeraie wrote:
Jagger Cyde wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
Wiki Leaks will release the photos soon enough. Mark my words.

I really hope that cocksucker falls off a cliff.

Didn't he get arrested for raping someone?

Alleged. if memory serves, made up.
Back to top Go down
A-Train
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Alderaan

PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   Sun May 08, 2011 9:03 am

Thought so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My response to the White House not releasing photo's   

Back to top Go down
 
My response to the White House not releasing photo's
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Game of warThrones: House Bolton vs. The (not so) White Walkers
» White Castle
» Surviving Antarctica Reality TV 2083 by Andrea White
» [NEWS] Marc don't paint over the white scars yet!
» White Raven Space Marines 1500pts

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: