A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I'm PISSED....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Valkus
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3463
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : In your heart, and In your mind.

PostSubject: Re: I'm PISSED....   Sun May 08, 2011 4:08 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Valkus Werdana wrote:
@ Titan: It's because of the multiple surgeries (11 of them all high risk) and heavy.. heavy drugs they put/have/had me on.

Then... A transplant would do the job right?

Or regular dialisys for a year to get the rest of the drugs out of your system. To a amount that your kidneys can proces. Right?

Not currently, what's happening is my kidneys aren't filtering like they should, ( I peed protein, That's some freaky stuff bro haha ) So basically I have to watch what I eat and drink so it doesn't get worse.

But my cousin does acupuncture, and that has helped me more then any western medicine. So... if I keep up regular treatments, he can heal most of the damage What a Face

_________________
"Struggle if you wish... your mind will be mine" - Harbinger (Arrival)

Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1488
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: I'm PISSED....   Sun May 08, 2011 4:11 pm

Valkus Werdana wrote:
Not currently, what's happening is my kidneys aren't filtering like they should, ( I peed protein, That's some freaky stuff bro haha )

Now if only someone could make a medicine where you pee fat (yes I'm pretty sure this isn't how the human body works), the entire world would be all over it.
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3463
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : In your heart, and In your mind.

PostSubject: Re: I'm PISSED....   Sun May 08, 2011 4:14 pm

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Valkus Werdana wrote:
Not currently, what's happening is my kidneys aren't filtering like they should, ( I peed protein, That's some freaky stuff bro haha )

Now if only someone could make a medicine where you pee fat (yes I'm pretty sure this isn't how the human body works), the entire world would be all over it.

There are 3 things you can pee. Blood, protein and fat.

Or so I've been told....

_________________
"Struggle if you wish... your mind will be mine" - Harbinger (Arrival)

Back to top Go down
TitanT2
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2877
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: I'm PISSED....   Sun May 08, 2011 4:41 pm

Valkus Werdana wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
Valkus Werdana wrote:
@ Titan: It's because of the multiple surgeries (11 of them all high risk) and heavy.. heavy drugs they put/have/had me on.

Then... A transplant would do the job right?

Or regular dialisys for a year to get the rest of the drugs out of your system. To a amount that your kidneys can proces. Right?

Not currently, what's happening is my kidneys aren't filtering like they should, ( I peed protein, That's some freaky stuff bro haha ) So basically I have to watch what I eat and drink so it doesn't get worse.

But my cousin does acupuncture, and that has helped me more then any western medicine. So... if I keep up regular treatments, he can heal most of the damage What a Face

Thank spaghettimonster it is not life threatening then.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4109
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : North-West of England

PostSubject: Re: I'm PISSED....   Sun May 08, 2011 5:08 pm

Just as long as you don't try aromatherapy. Drink 1,000,000 parts per randomly chosen million, piss 1,000,000 parts per randomly chosen mineral. 50 dollars please.
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
Nawkes
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 6785
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 23
Location : Location Location

PostSubject: Re: I'm PISSED....   Sun May 08, 2011 7:53 pm

HOW DOES PROTEIN LOOK?
Back to top Go down
A-Train
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Alderaan

PostSubject: Re: I'm PISSED....   Sun May 08, 2011 11:27 pm

Nawkes wrote:
HOW DOES PROTEIN LOOK?



Like this, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 6785
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 23
Location : Location Location

PostSubject: Re: I'm PISSED....   Mon May 09, 2011 6:45 am

It looks like pee. :/
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4109
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : North-West of England

PostSubject: Re: I'm PISSED....   Mon May 09, 2011 11:55 am

Nawkes wrote:
It looks like pee. :/

You crazy.
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
Valkus
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3463
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : In your heart, and In your mind.

PostSubject: Re: I'm PISSED....   Mon May 09, 2011 3:37 pm

Nawkes wrote:
It looks like pee. :/

Actually it looked like little white ball..puf things..

_________________
"Struggle if you wish... your mind will be mine" - Harbinger (Arrival)

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: I'm PISSED....   Mon May 09, 2011 11:13 pm

I'm glad to hear something is working... Very Happy

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
A-Train
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Alderaan

PostSubject: Re: I'm PISSED....   Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 pm

Valkus Werdana wrote:
Nawkes wrote:
It looks like pee. :/

Actually it looked like little white ball..puf things..

My favoriteeeee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I'm PISSED....   

Back to top Go down
 
I'm PISSED....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Liam Neeson pissed himself
» Humanity's Despair: The Sorana Project Profiles
» Uh oh. Anita's pissed

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: