A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Wot Do ya wonna beh when ya grow up?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nawkes
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 6785
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 23
Location : Location Location

PostSubject: Wot Do ya wonna beh when ya grow up?   Sun May 29, 2011 4:12 pm

Why did you pick your current career choice? Was that the career you envisioned for yourself as a child?
Alternative, what do you wanna be when you grow up and why?
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: Wot Do ya wonna beh when ya grow up?   Sun May 29, 2011 4:18 pm

I wanna be a burden to society.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 6785
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 23
Location : Location Location

PostSubject: Re: Wot Do ya wonna beh when ya grow up?   Sun May 29, 2011 4:25 pm

You could be a bigger burden.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: Wot Do ya wonna beh when ya grow up?   Sun May 29, 2011 5:40 pm

Astronaut... was always what I wanted to be. Making it to space is one of my life's biggest goals too... even if it means I don't get to make it back. However... I landed myself in Geology. But I'm kinda going for interplanetary geology. Very Happy

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
A-Train
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Alderaan

PostSubject: Re: Wot Do ya wonna beh when ya grow up?   Sun May 29, 2011 11:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1488
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Wot Do ya wonna beh when ya grow up?   Mon May 30, 2011 2:05 am

As a kid? Paleontology.

As for why I picked my current choice, it fit my interests a lot.

But I have no real idea of what I'm going to do when I graduate in a year. I've got like 13 months to figure out what I want to do with my life.

And at this point, I really could spend a long time working in a bookstore giving people suggestions and talking about books.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2877
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Wot Do ya wonna beh when ya grow up?   Mon May 30, 2011 8:44 am

Nawkes wrote:
Why did you pick your current career choice? Was that the career you envisioned for yourself as a child?
Alternative, what do you wanna be when you grow up and why?

Still don't know what i want to become.
And as a child i wanted to be a B-2 bomber pilot.
Untill i found out that the Dutch army doesn't have B-2's. Sad
Back to top Go down
A-Train
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Alderaan

PostSubject: Re: Wot Do ya wonna beh when ya grow up?   Mon May 30, 2011 10:24 am

But on a serious note, I wanted to be a dog as a kid and now I want to foebtje the US Foreign Service.
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 26
Location : I'M IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

PostSubject: Re: Wot Do ya wonna beh when ya grow up?   Mon May 30, 2011 3:03 pm

Aeraie wrote:
But on a serious note, I wanted to be a dog as a kid and now I want to foebtje the US Foreign Service.

"foebje?"

._.

I just wanna be a game artist. lol. That or run my own game shop. But game shops are kinda hard to run individually what with gamestop and the like being everywhere. <.<
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: Wot Do ya wonna beh when ya grow up?   Mon May 30, 2011 3:07 pm

Vigo Surai wrote:
Aeraie wrote:
But on a serious note, I wanted to be a dog as a kid and now I want to foebtje the US Foreign Service.

"foebje?"

._.

I just wanna be a game artist. lol. That or run my own game shop. But game shops are kinda hard to run individually what with gamestop and the like being everywhere. <.<

Become a manager for Gamestop? Problem, Officer?

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 26
Location : I'M IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

PostSubject: Re: Wot Do ya wonna beh when ya grow up?   Mon May 30, 2011 3:13 pm

Not the same D:
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: Wot Do ya wonna beh when ya grow up?   Mon May 30, 2011 4:01 pm

Nawkes wrote:
You could be a bigger burden.

I could, but I can't be arsed right now, have to save the world and everything.
Back to top Go down
A-Train
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Alderaan

PostSubject: Re: Wot Do ya wonna beh when ya grow up?   Tue May 31, 2011 11:39 pm

Vigo Surai wrote:
Not the same D:

Yeah, Scott. That's like telling Hitler, "Oh just settle for killing Russians man, everyone already hates them. It'll be easier."
Back to top Go down
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1464
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 30
Location : U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Wot Do ya wonna beh when ya grow up?   Tue May 31, 2011 11:58 pm

I want to be a fire engine

_________________

"We're not bangin' rocks together here, we know how to run a guild."
Back to top Go down
http://filloreansociety.forumotion.com
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: Wot Do ya wonna beh when ya grow up?   Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:16 am

Aeraie wrote:
Vigo Surai wrote:
Not the same D:

Yeah, Scott. That's like telling Hitler, "Oh just settle for killing Russians man, everyone already hates them. It'll be easier."

Too soon?

No... too late.

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
A-Train
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Alderaan

PostSubject: Re: Wot Do ya wonna beh when ya grow up?   Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:19 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Aeraie wrote:
Vigo Surai wrote:
Not the same D:

Yeah, Scott. That's like telling Hitler, "Oh just settle for killing Russians man, everyone already hates them. It'll be easier."

Too soon?

No... too late.

Get outta here, man.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: Wot Do ya wonna beh when ya grow up?   Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:22 pm

Aeraie wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Aeraie wrote:
Vigo Surai wrote:
Not the same D:

Yeah, Scott. That's like telling Hitler, "Oh just settle for killing Russians man, everyone already hates them. It'll be easier."

Too soon?

No... too late.

Get outta here, man.

NEVAR!

>.>
<.<

*leaves rose behind on a pedestal while swinging away anonymously*

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4109
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : North-West of England

PostSubject: Re: Wot Do ya wonna beh when ya grow up?   Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:46 am

Musician. One of the successful ones, as opposed to the nerdy, acne-ridden ones that comes on to support bands from the 80s at festivals, or the ones who play music using a yamaha acoustic and a roland street cube in subways.

Either this or politician. I reckon I could at least make it into the cabinet.
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
TitanT2
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2877
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Wot Do ya wonna beh when ya grow up?   Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:59 am

Tellen Silversun wrote:
Musician. One of the successful ones, as opposed to the nerdy, acne-ridden ones that comes on to support bands from the 80s at festivals, or the ones who play music using a yamaha acoustic and a roland street cube in subways.

Either this or politician. I reckon I could at least make it into the cabinet.

Politician... Omg Tellen... Why?... facepalm
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: Wot Do ya wonna beh when ya grow up?   Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:38 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Tellen Silversun wrote:
Musician. One of the successful ones, as opposed to the nerdy, acne-ridden ones that comes on to support bands from the 80s at festivals, or the ones who play music using a yamaha acoustic and a roland street cube in subways.

Either this or politician. I reckon I could at least make it into the cabinet.

Politician... Omg Tellen... Why?... facepalm

He want's to beat the Russians into submission...

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Wot Do ya wonna beh when ya grow up?   

Back to top Go down
 
Wot Do ya wonna beh when ya grow up?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Eastside Games and Cards Slow Grow League
» Eastside Slow Grow League Round 3
» Eastside Slow Grow League Week 1- Extended
» What do you want to be when you grow up?
» New Years Challenge - Slow Grow Campaign

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: