A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 My Band

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4109
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : North-West of England

PostSubject: My Band   Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:48 am

I'm in a band now, and we're looking to get a recording done in July. All you facebookers out there can feel free to give us some free likes.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Blue-Beach/164487040281543

Ciao. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
Nawkes
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 6785
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 23
Location : Location Location

PostSubject: Re: My Band   Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:01 am

Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 25
Location : I'M IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

PostSubject: Re: My Band   Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:04 am

Back to top Go down
TitanT2
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2877
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My Band   Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:57 am

I have no real band i just practice with a couple of friends... We mostly play songs of other bands...

Lately we have been trying Sacrifice unto Sebek from Nile.

This is pretty much what i have to play



It is really challenging to play this fast and accurate. Certainly with 2 guitars at the same time. It is even more challenging for the drummer.

Song @ full speed



Honestly i am going to be busy quite a long time to master this song.


But Tellen what do you play got any recordings of jamming sessions?
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4109
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : North-West of England

PostSubject: Re: My Band   Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:08 am

Hehe, that does seem to be a difficult one. What tuning's that in?

Our style varies quite a bit; I wouldn't exactly call it your scene. We play things like Alternative Rock and grunge and britpop and stuff.

We'll have recordings done in july and they should be released around the 5th.

Also, YES TUREIL Very Happy

And Ryan, your response was somewhat cryptic O_o
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
TitanT2
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2877
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My Band   Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:11 am

Tellen Silversun wrote:
Hehe, that does seem to be a difficult one. What tuning's that in?

Our style varies quite a bit; I wouldn't exactly call it your scene. We play things like Alternative Rock and grunge and britpop and stuff.

We'll have recordings done in july and they should be released around the 5th.

Also, YES TUREIL Very Happy

And Ryan, your response was somewhat cryptic O_o

The tuning is Drop A. So pretty much it is the heaviest sound that you can get. I look forward hearing some of your demo's.
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4109
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : North-West of England

PostSubject: Re: My Band   Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:50 am

Wow. That's insane. Any lower and people will think your guitar's out of tune.
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
TitanT2
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2877
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My Band   Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:41 pm

Tellen Silversun wrote:
Wow. That's insane. Any lower and people will think your guitar's out of tune.

Almost Razz
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: My Band   Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:41 pm

Yer the bassist right? Problem, Officer?

On a more serious note... good luck... hope to here some demos soon. Very Happy

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4109
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : North-West of England

PostSubject: Re: My Band   Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:29 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Yer the bassist right? Problem, Officer?

On a more serious note... good luck... hope to here some demos soon. Very Happy

We'll see if we can get it on spotify and iTunes when it's released.
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
Valkus
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3463
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : In your heart, and In your mind.

PostSubject: Re: My Band   Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:32 pm

@ Tellen: SWEET! Can't wait to hear some demos bro Very Happy

@ Titan: Nice, I enjoy playing in A. Twisted Evil So.... heavy Cool

_________________
"Struggle if you wish... your mind will be mine" - Harbinger (Arrival)

Back to top Go down
TitanT2
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2877
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My Band   Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:38 pm

Valkus Werdana wrote:


@ Titan: Nice, I enjoy playing in A. Twisted Evil So.... heavy Cool

Especially with my broken AMP Razz

Seriously... That thing has the best distortion ever... Except that i cannot play normal anymore... Or even somewhat thrashy... Sad

In a month or 3 i am going to buy a big marshall tube amplifier. That will do. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: My Band   Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:40 pm

Tellen Silversun wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Yer the bassist right? Problem, Officer?

On a more serious note... good luck... hope to here some demos soon. Very Happy

We'll see if we can get it on spotify and iTunes when it's released.

Excellent... Very Happy

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3463
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : In your heart, and In your mind.

PostSubject: Re: My Band   Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:42 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Valkus Werdana wrote:


@ Titan: Nice, I enjoy playing in A. Twisted Evil So.... heavy Cool

Especially with my broken AMP Razz

Seriously... That thing has the best distortion ever... Except that i cannot play normal anymore... Or even somewhat thrashy... Sad

In a month or 3 i am going to buy a big marshall tube amplifier. That will do. Twisted Evil

Then... you shall record some playing and post it What a Face

\m/

_________________
"Struggle if you wish... your mind will be mine" - Harbinger (Arrival)

Back to top Go down
TitanT2
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2877
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My Band   Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:44 pm

Valkus Werdana wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
Valkus Werdana wrote:


@ Titan: Nice, I enjoy playing in A. Twisted Evil So.... heavy Cool

Especially with my broken AMP Razz

Seriously... That thing has the best distortion ever... Except that i cannot play normal anymore... Or even somewhat thrashy... Sad

In a month or 3 i am going to buy a big marshall tube amplifier. That will do. Twisted Evil

Then... you shall record some playing and post it What a Face

\m/

Ofcourse Smile
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4109
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : North-West of England

PostSubject: Re: My Band   Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:31 am

Peavey do some excellent valve head+cab thingies. I'd check that out.
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
A-Train
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Alderaan

PostSubject: Re: My Band   Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:21 pm

Nice. I have a friend in a band, and I'm seeing him play tonight in Battle of the Bands.
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3463
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : In your heart, and In your mind.

PostSubject: Re: My Band   Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:45 pm

Tellen Silversun wrote:
Peavey do some excellent valve head+cab thingies. I'd check that out.

Yes indeed, that's what I have at the moment.

_________________
"Struggle if you wish... your mind will be mine" - Harbinger (Arrival)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My Band   

Back to top Go down
 
My Band
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Radical Inquisitor and his merry band 1500
» Pushing Band Candy
» The Soul Stealers Corsair Band (formerly Kabal of the Stolen Soul)
» EMO'S NEW BAND , CHECK IT OUT <3
» Corsair bale strike band interrogation

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: