The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>>

Go down 
+7
Sergei Meranov
Jagger Cyde
Vigo Surai
Nawkes
Valkus
A-Train
Scott Chain
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>>   Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>> EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:24 pm

Hello Kento... pleasure to see you here. I swear we just had someone from Germany here too... might be mistaken though. lol

Anywho... welcome to the Society. Feel free to post around and get to know people. We ask that you stay as active as possible, especially for us to quickly and efficiently evaluate your app.

Done with formalities... I'm sure the others will fill you in on what I missed. I'm Scott... the guild's primary designer and RP manager. Glad to see someone else with designing skillz. Very Happy Hope you enjoy it here.
Back to top Go down
A-Train
A-Train

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>>   Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>> EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:51 pm

Post around on the forums Smile

I'm Aeraie, or A-train, and my avatar in which you are drooling over is my cat. Your bio looks pretty sharp despite a few minor things(In appearance the tatoo is of eagle wings, in the biography hawk wings) and as long as you're active and don't have any severe psychotic tendencies, I think you'd make a nice Fillorean.

Ich bin ein berliner!

I think that's the jelly doughnut version. That's what I intended, at least. Latin is cooler.
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>>   Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>> EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:45 am

Guten Tag! Very Happy

I'm Valkus, I'm the guild chef Problem, Officer?

Like the bio and look forward to see you around the forums.

Last edited by Valkus Werdana on Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>>   Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>> EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:56 am

Valkus Werdana wrote:
Guten Tag! Very Happy

I'm Valkus, I'm the guild chief Problem, Officer?

Like the bio and look forward to see you around the forums.

I read that as guild chef...
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>>   Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>> EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:20 am

I don't know what your talking about.... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>>   Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>> EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:54 am

I feel like everything I have to say has been stolen.
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>>   Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>> EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:04 am

Welcome, friend. I'm Vigo. I'm the cool guy. Cool Outside of roleplay situations, you can call me Vigo, Tureil, Turry, any of the three that suit you most.

I've no complaints with your bio, and frankly it's always refreshing to see a new Trooper stroll in. Please, take your time, get to know us in the open RP boards, Chatter and the like. The more you post, the quicker we, the leadership, can make our decisions on your application.

Have a pleasant evenin'.
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>>   Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>> EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:10 am

I'm Jagger.
The guild's Ambassador and Hug Fighter.
Back to top Go down
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin
Sergei Meranov

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>>   Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>> EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:36 pm

Thanks for the application! As others have said, feel free to post around in the forums available to you. The more frequent your posting, the faster we can get back to you on the application. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
https://filloreansociety.forumotion.com
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>>   Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>> EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:48 pm

I'm Ixidor, or Ixi, or Ix. Whichever you prefer is fine by me!

I enjoyed how you worked in the game's plot, it's something I tried to work with too (it's definitely not easy).

Anyway, I'll see you around the forum.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>>   Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>> EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:13 pm

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
I'm Ixidor, or Ixi, or Ix. Whichever you prefer is fine by me!

I enjoyed how you worked in the game's plot, it's something I tried to work with too (it's definitely not easy).

Anyway, I'll see you around the forum.

No you are not... You are Sqiggels the Squirrel...

Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>> Evil%20Squirrel%20vs%20the%20Non-Evil-Squirrel
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>>   Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>> EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:49 pm

TitanT2 wrote:

I have quite the list of names now:
  • Ixidor
  • Ixi
  • Ixy
  • Ix
  • Bill Nye the Science Guy
  • Oz
  • Optimus Prime
  • Squiggels the Squirrel
Back to top Go down
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin
Sergei Meranov

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>>   Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>> EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:01 pm

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:

I have quite the list of names now:
  • Ixidor
  • Ixi
  • Ixy
  • Ix
  • Bill Nye the Science Guy
  • Oz
  • Optimus Prime
  • Squiggels the Squirrel

Also Frank
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
King Clovis

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>>   Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>> EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Ha. Finally. Another Trooper.

I'm Brucil, Commissar of this guild. I keep the worker moral up and free of Heresy and Taint.

You can call Brucil. Or Commissar Brucil.

Or Colonel McBadass.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>>   Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>> EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:14 pm

Brucil wrote:
Ha. Finally. Another Trooper.

I'm Brucil, Commissar of this guild. I keep the worker moral up and free of Heresy and Taint.

You can call Brucil. Or Commissar Brucil.

Or Colonel McBadass.
Please don't mind him. He's our mentally-ill member, he just escaped from the madhouse. The only moral he keeps up its that of his imaginary friends. He thinks he's some sort of Commissar.........Poor guy.........

Anyways, I'm Malcom in the Right, but you can call me In The Right if you want. I'm also the guild's Tauren Rogue, which means you'll see me twice, this time, and the time you die(Not that there is any connection).

Post around.
Back to top Go down
A-Train
A-Train

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>>   Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>> EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:46 pm

With all these new nicknames, you should feel hopelessly compelled to call me Goddess.

Squiggels the Squirrel has been pronounced Moses of the religion of worshipping me.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>>   Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>> EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:54 pm

Aeraie wrote:
With all these new nicknames, you should feel hopelessly compelled to call me Goddess.

Squiggels the Squirrel has been pronounced Moses of the religion of worshipping me.

Rolling Eyes <---- This emoticon doesn't do my eye-roll justice...
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>>   Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>> EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:26 am

Aeraie wrote:

Well what response could I, Squiggels the Squirrel possibly have for that?
Back to top Go down
A-Train
A-Train

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>>   Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>> EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:06 pm

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Aeraie wrote:

Well what response could I, Squiggels the Squirrel possibly have for that?

Worshipping.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>>   Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>> EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:32 am

No probs man... take yer time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>>   Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>> EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 6:17 pm

Kento Mo-rael wrote:
Sorry guys for not beeing active lately.
I had some large issues with my presentation this week. It consumed to much time to be active in any Forum. After it ended this Friday I am finally able to be more active now. School is becoming really easy, we donĀ“t have to do anything until end of July when Holidays start. Looking forward to be more around here again.

Looking forward to it What a Face
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>>   Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>> EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:19 pm

I just came to say that I read all of Kento's posts in Ebonic.
Back to top Go down
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin
Sergei Meranov

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>>   Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>> EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:55 am

The leadership is rejecting this application due to inactivity. Feel free to re-apply when/if you have more time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>>   Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>> Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for Kento Mo-rael <<Rejected>>
Page 1 of 1