A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 So, it finally hit me...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jagger Cyde
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2857
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 21
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: So, it finally hit me...   Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:01 pm

Well, last week my town and some surrounding towns and cities were hit by a tornado. Some parts of my town are completely fucked. I felt bad, but it hadn't fully hit me until just the other day. It started when i found out my friend's mother died in the wreckage. Then while I was in a car on my way to my sister's graduation, we drove by some of the streets that got hit, and I couldn't help but get teary eyed. It was a sad site to see. At night the national guard was blocking off some streets. I know some states get tornadoes a lot, so this wouldn't be that big of a deal, but they don't happen a lot over here, let alone one that size. Well, I've been in a pretty morose mood since. So many building are missing roofs,. And others, well let's just say the first floor is now the third. Well, I'm going to be just chilling for the next few days, I hope everything goes well for the families affected, and the re-building process happens quick.

- Damien
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3463
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : In your heart, and In your mind.

PostSubject: Re: So, it finally hit me...   Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:06 pm

Sorry Jag, you ok? Sad

_________________
"Struggle if you wish... your mind will be mine" - Harbinger (Arrival)

Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2857
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 21
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: So, it finally hit me...   Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Yeah
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: So, it finally hit me...   Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:52 pm

Do some Habitat for Humanity dude... good somethin' to put on yer resume later too.

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2857
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 21
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: So, it finally hit me...   Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:13 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Do some Habitat for Humanity dude... good somethin' to put on yer resume later too.

Looking in to it... If I were to do it, I'd probably do a non-construction job
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: So, it finally hit me...   Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:37 pm

Jagger Cyde wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Do some Habitat for Humanity dude... good somethin' to put on yer resume later too.

Looking in to it... If I were to do it, I'd probably do a non-construction job

Fuck dude... do some construction... it'll be good fer ya.

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2857
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 21
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: So, it finally hit me...   Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:44 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Jagger Cyde wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Do some Habitat for Humanity dude... good somethin' to put on yer resume later too.

Looking in to it... If I were to do it, I'd probably do a non-construction job

Fuck dude... do some construction... it'll be good fer ya.

Fuck dude... I'm lazy as fuck. I'm just playing, it'd be a great way to stay in shape and help others.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: So, it finally hit me...   Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:46 pm

Jagger Cyde wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Jagger Cyde wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Do some Habitat for Humanity dude... good somethin' to put on yer resume later too.

Looking in to it... If I were to do it, I'd probably do a non-construction job

Fuck dude... do some construction... it'll be good fer ya.

Fuck dude... I'm lazy as fuck. I'm just playing, it'd be a great way to stay in shape and help others.

I'm lazy... and I manage... lol

It's not as bad as it sounds... you'd prob actually enjoy it... especially with all the equipment they'll let you run. ^_^

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 26
Location : I'M IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

PostSubject: Re: So, it finally hit me...   Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:00 pm

Take the time you need, man. Best wishes to everyone.


And yeah. Habitat for Humanity sounds pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: So, it finally hit me...   

Back to top Go down
 
So, it finally hit me...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» So, my iPhone 3G finally died.
» Is Call of Duty finally dying out...?
» Finally got my Gjallarhorn!!!
» German Mybrute starts. Finally!!!!
» AstroSlugs is now available! - Mr. Bill finally finished it!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: