A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 We've got another youngling in the Society's ranks!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vigo Surai
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 26
Location : I'M IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

PostSubject: Re: We've got another youngling in the Society's ranks!!!   Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:21 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Valkus Werdana wrote:
Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
I seriously thought you had lost an arm in that first picture for a moment.

He did, we were dueling and maybe a little drunk.....

It's ok... I got Valkus' right eye and ear. Fair 'nuff trade I thought.

Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4109
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : North-West of England

PostSubject: Re: We've got another youngling in the Society's ranks!!!   Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:08 am

Nawkes wrote:
I'm going to raise him as a scene kid.

Tight jeans should do the trick.
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
A-Train
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Alderaan

PostSubject: Re: We've got another youngling in the Society's ranks!!!   Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:20 pm

JABDHDJDJDLFOAGSBDUSVDHSHCUTEBABY
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: We've got another youngling in the Society's ranks!!!   Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:23 pm

Tellen Silversun wrote:
Nawkes wrote:
I'm going to raise him as a scene kid.

Tight jeans should do the trick.

No you...

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: We've got another youngling in the Society's ranks!!!   Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:49 pm

Your baby has a lot of hair.

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: We've got another youngling in the Society's ranks!!!   Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:01 pm

He is rather hairy... lol

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: We've got another youngling in the Society's ranks!!!   Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:12 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
He is rather hairy... lol

He needs facial hair.

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: We've got another youngling in the Society's ranks!!!   Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:27 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
He is rather hairy... lol

He needs facial hair.

Well his OT given name is Bowdaar... xD

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: We've got another youngling in the Society's ranks!!!   Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:42 pm

Tell me Scott: how does it feeel to be a father? Is it everything (good, possibly bad) people make it out to be?

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: We've got another youngling in the Society's ranks!!!   Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:52 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Tell me Scott: how does it feeel to be a father? Is it everything (good, possibly bad) people make it out to be?

It's.. different... I mean... I thought I'd be going insane already lol but I don't think it's quite as bad as everyone makes it out to be. Sleep is the only thing really... @_@

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: We've got another youngling in the Society's ranks!!!   Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:54 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
Tell me Scott: how does it feeel to be a father? Is it everything (good, possibly bad) people make it out to be?

It's.. different... I mean... I thought I'd be going insane already lol but I don't think it's quite as bad as everyone makes it out to be. Sleep is the only thing really... @_@

Have fun with the teenage years, you think it's bad now. Problem, Officer?

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: We've got another youngling in the Society's ranks!!!   Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:40 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
Tell me Scott: how does it feeel to be a father? Is it everything (good, possibly bad) people make it out to be?

It's.. different... I mean... I thought I'd be going insane already lol but I don't think it's quite as bad as everyone makes it out to be. Sleep is the only thing really... @_@

Have fun with the teenage years, you think it's bad now. Problem, Officer?

I don't think it's bad now? And yeah... those will be some interesting years. >.>

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: We've got another youngling in the Society's ranks!!!   Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:39 am

CONGRATZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ *Falls sleeps*
........
.............
...................

*two hours later*
Anyways, I'm happy for you man, adorable son.

Also, I bought your son this:

It should be arriving in the next 20-25 years. The perfect age to go out in a Galaxy Driven by Terror Conquest.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: We've got another youngling in the Society's ranks!!!   Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:34 am

lol Thanks Malcom... xD

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4109
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : North-West of England

PostSubject: Re: We've got another youngling in the Society's ranks!!!   Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:50 pm

Malcom Malorne wrote:
CONGRATZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ *Falls sleeps*
........
.............
...................

*two hours later*
Anyways, I'm happy for you man, adorable son.

Also, I bought your son this:

It should be arriving in the next 20-25 years. The perfect age to go out in a Galaxy Driven by Terror Conquest.

However, if ever there's a reason not to go drunk driving, or a vehicle that you shouldn't go drunk driving in, this is it.
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: We've got another youngling in the Society's ranks!!!   Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:13 pm

Tellen Silversun wrote:
Malcom Malorne wrote:
CONGRATZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ *Falls sleeps*
........
.............
...................

*two hours later*
Anyways, I'm happy for you man, adorable son.

Also, I bought your son this:

It should be arriving in the next 20-25 years. The perfect age to go out in a Galaxy Driven by Terror Conquest.

However, if ever there's a reason not to go drunk driving, or a vehicle that you shouldn't go drunk driving in, this is it.
Are you kidding? That thing is the safest thing in the galaxy!!! If it hits other vehicles, they are the ones to get smashed while the Death Sphere remains intact.
Back to top Go down
A-Train
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Alderaan

PostSubject: Re: We've got another youngling in the Society's ranks!!!   Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:38 am

^I agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: We've got another youngling in the Society's ranks!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
We've got another youngling in the Society's ranks!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» problem while escaping the society of leopold
» Beto's application
» Greatest Pokemon ever?!?!?
» Stuck in Ventrue Tower error spams WARNING:msg overflow with Sethic
» Charia's Chronicles

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: