The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tell me about stories in your life.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nawkes
Nawkes

Tell me about stories in your life. Empty
PostSubject: Tell me about stories in your life.   Tell me about stories in your life. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:27 am

I don't know how many of my life stories I've told here, so I don't know which to tell.
You go first.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about stories in your life.   Tell me about stories in your life. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:19 am

I once ate an ant... I was 5. It was pretty good as I recall.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about stories in your life.   Tell me about stories in your life. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:27 am

Ants have more protein per pound than beef.
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about stories in your life.   Tell me about stories in your life. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:45 am

Nawkes wrote:
Ants have more protein per pound than beef.

Insects in general.
-----------------------

Hmmmm. I've been in two major bike crashes in my life. Once, me and some friends made a makeshift bike ramp in a friends backyard. I was the one to test it. I went too early however...Went off the ramp. We didnt realize the grass was so dewy still...I landed...And immediately turned practically completely over. I slid for a few feet basically on my shoulder/neck. I got up, brushed myself off and went to lean against a nearby tree.

That was around the time where i felt my collarbone start to grind against itself. it was like someone took a baseball bat to my shoulder. Fun times.

The second crash was a few years later. Me and a friend were racing down my street to another friends place. I yelled to him to let me make the turn first, as I was on the left side of the road, the same side as my friends house. If my friend made the turn before me, we'd crash into eachother. Guess what happened?

He turned. I crashed, full speed, into his side. He flew into the ground, i flew over my handlebars. I landed on my back in the middle of the road 12 feet away from my bike. I didn't feel anything. I just stared at the sky and called for my friend, seeing if he was alright. He said he was.

I just started laughing. My friend eventually got caught up by it too. Me and him, we were lying in the road, just...Laughing, like maniacs for a full 5 minutes. My friend we were gonna visit heard us and came out to see what the hell we were doing...Naturally as soon as he saw our bikes he was concerned. me and my riding friend got up, dusted ourselves off, picked gravel out of our clothes/hair and went to see the damage we did to eachothers bikes.

my bike was in better condition...The handlebars were just misaligned. We went to my friends bike and lifted it up...The front wheel flat fell off and rolled further down the street. The laughter continued a nd we went to the pool shortly after.

Good times. Good times.
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about stories in your life.   Tell me about stories in your life. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:02 am

I've had far too many surgeries in my life.

I've had around 7 or 8 surgeries to have T-tubes placed in my ears (they always fail and fuck it up). I've had my tonsils out twice (they grew back), then I had my adenoids removed as well. A few years later I got sick and went to the doctors towards the end of it. She did the typical "feeling your lymph nodes" thing but she kept feeling one of them on my neck. So they ran some tests and my lymph node was expanding and it wasn't going down. So they had to remove it (I have a small scar now, looks like I tried to kill myself). Ooh and I had my left eardrum completely reconstructed after years of issues.

That surgery was kind of crazy. I woke up with a tube sticking out of my neck that looked like it was filtering some of my blood, or something since there appeared to be a little blood and plasma in it. Plus my head was wrapped up like a turban. The best part is where my dad goes out to get movies and decides that it was the appropriate time to watch Hannibal. So here I was having surgery on my head, and my dad gets a movie where Hannibal Lector opens up a dude's head and feed his brain to himself. Not that I was worried that had happened, it just seemed like a weird choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about stories in your life.   Tell me about stories in your life. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell me about stories in your life.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: