A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 R.I.P...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Clovis
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1713
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 23
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: R.I.P...   Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:18 pm

Wisdom Teeth: 1994-2011.





You guys won't be missed.

_________________
"King Clovis, of House Clovianan, First of His Name. Lord of the Clovis, The Clovians, and the Cloviar. Protector of the Clovis, and Lord of the Seven Clovi."

Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 25
Location : I'M IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P...   Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:23 pm

you on pain meds? Or are you sorrowfully sober?
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P...   Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:23 pm

Time to mess with Brucil... Problem, Officer?

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1713
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 23
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P...   Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:31 pm

Vigo Surai wrote:
you on pain meds? Or are you sorrowfully sober?

I'm on meds.



But it seems like they aren't working.

_________________
"King Clovis, of House Clovianan, First of His Name. Lord of the Clovis, The Clovians, and the Cloviar. Protector of the Clovis, and Lord of the Seven Clovi."

Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P...   Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:34 pm

The recovery is worse than the ACTUAL extraction - for me it was, anyway.

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1713
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 23
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P...   Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:06 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
The recovery is worse than the ACTUAL extraction - for me it was, anyway.


The Extraction wasn't bad at all. Mainly because I was put under....

_________________
"King Clovis, of House Clovianan, First of His Name. Lord of the Clovis, The Clovians, and the Cloviar. Protector of the Clovis, and Lord of the Seven Clovi."

Back to top Go down
King Clovis
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1713
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 23
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P...   Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:43 am

Now I'm being told by my parents to sell my oxycodone on the black market since I have no need for it...

_________________
"King Clovis, of House Clovianan, First of His Name. Lord of the Clovis, The Clovians, and the Cloviar. Protector of the Clovis, and Lord of the Seven Clovi."

Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 25
Location : I'M IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P...   Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:08 am

Brucil wrote:
Now I'm being told by my parents to sell my oxycodone on the black market since I have no need for it...

Bring it to the mall and wear a long coat. Sit at the food court and stare intently at people. Nod at any tool wearing a wool cap.

You'll sell them within 20 minutes. OR you'll get a stoner's phone number.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P...   Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:11 am

Vigo Surai wrote:
Brucil wrote:
Now I'm being told by my parents to sell my oxycodone on the black market since I have no need for it...

Bring it to the mall and wear a long coat. Sit at the food court and stare intently at people. Nod at any tool wearing a wool cap.

You'll sell them within 20 minutes. OR you'll get a stoner's phone number.

Or get arrested... xD

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P...   Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:20 am

Scott Chain wrote:
Vigo Surai wrote:
Brucil wrote:
Now I'm being told by my parents to sell my oxycodone on the black market since I have no need for it...

Bring it to the mall and wear a long coat. Sit at the food court and stare intently at people. Nod at any tool wearing a wool cap.

You'll sell them within 20 minutes. OR you'll get a stoner's phone number.

Or get arrested... xD

Why you lying? Problem, Officer?

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P...   Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:25 am

The Laughing Man wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Vigo Surai wrote:
Brucil wrote:
Now I'm being told by my parents to sell my oxycodone on the black market since I have no need for it...

Bring it to the mall and wear a long coat. Sit at the food court and stare intently at people. Nod at any tool wearing a wool cap.

You'll sell them within 20 minutes. OR you'll get a stoner's phone number.

Or get arrested... xD

Why you lying? Problem, Officer?


_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
A-Train
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Alderaan

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P...   Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:35 am

Sucker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: R.I.P...   

Back to top Go down
 
R.I.P...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: