A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

(RP) Member of the Imperial News Agency looking for scoop!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: (RP) Member of the Imperial News Agency looking for scoop!   Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:13 pm

Good evening Fillorean Society, I found you guys through your add on TorMag, I am creating a promotional video for my guild The Cut Throats (an empire progression guild) I am looking for some real game names of some of your members to fill in the slots of the video. (you know that way it adds depth)

I wont disclose the entire video design idea but what I can say about it is that I have a ton of experience in editing, i will be using Adobe After Effects CS5.5, Photoshop, Cenima 4d, and some audio editing software products to create this. I can assure you that your guild will not be slandered (unless you think being an enemy of the empire is slander)

I need the name of a smuggler in your guild, and the rights to use your guilds name during a 1min 30sec segment of my video. This portion of the video will describe a gruesome murder of imperial law enforcement officers carried out by this smuggler at the descression of your guild.

I will call your guild a "Republic extremist group" and let the viewers know that your smuggler has yet to be caught.

I hope to have this video up by the end of next week so a quick reply would be appreciated!

And I will most certainly let you guys have a link to the finished product on youtube once its done Smile

Thanks from us over at www TCT-Sith com and we all hope you die. Smile
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Member of the Imperial News Agency looking for scoop!   Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:24 pm

Well now... that's quite an offer sir! I'm Scott, I believe we talked on TORMAG (perhps it was someone else)? Anywho... we'd love to throw in a char for you guys if you'd like. Sounds like a pretty nifty project. At the current moment we only have one official Smuggler, Malcom Malorne. What is it that you would need from us for this project?

Perhaps we could also turn this into an RP event between our guilds sometime?

~Scott

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Member of the Imperial News Agency looking for scoop!   Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:50 pm

we have spoke before Smile just consent from Mr Malorne, and you to use his name and your guilds name. Ill handle the rest Smile
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Member of the Imperial News Agency looking for scoop!   Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:02 pm

I dont think he'd disagree to this. Smile But as soon as I see him I'll poke him energetically to get his attention. A little bit of Imperial propaganda would be entertaining! Very Happy We thank you for coming to us, by the way. Leaves a good impression in my mind.

(Random note: This reminds me of a Bucky Larson type deal...Malcom's born to be a star! XD...hmmm...I have an idea.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Member of the Imperial News Agency looking for scoop!   Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:08 pm

Vigo Surai wrote:
I dont think he'd disagree to this. Smile But as soon as I see him I'll poke him energetically to get his attention. A little bit of Imperial propaganda would be entertaining! Very Happy We thank you for coming to us, by the way. Leaves a good impression in my mind.

(Random note: This reminds me of a Bucky Larson type deal...Malcom's born to be a star! XD...hmmm...I have an idea.)

lol i think you're on to something there...
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Member of the Imperial News Agency looking for scoop!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:14 am

Wow, this sounds great. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Member of the Imperial News Agency looking for scoop!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:22 am

I just finished up editing the video feed and just have to add the sound / render the final cut. I expect the video to be out by the end of tomorrow.

here is the script of the segment with your guild in it.

Top News: Have You Seen This Human?

Coruscant Security Forces Have Released Security Droid Video Footage Of A Grusome Murder That Took Place Last Night In A Local Establishment. Our Own On Scene Reporter Is Live With An Eye Witness Near The Cantina.

Reporter: Thanks Wubs, I Am Here With Paul Who Witnessed The Tragic Murder. Paul What Happened?

(Redneck) Paul: Well, This Guy Waltzed In And Shot Three Cops!

Reporter: Why Do You Think He Did It? Was He Crazy?

(Redneck) Paul: I Couldn't Tell Ya Why He Did It, Looked Like A Rebel Though.

Reporter: Well There You Have It, A Rebel Soldier Mindlessly Slays Three CSF Officers Unprovoked. Back To You Wubs.

CSF Reports A Man Who Has Been Identified As (Malcom Malorne) Has Been Terrorizing Down Town Coruscant For The Last Several Days. Investigations Have Revealed That (Malorne) May Be Working With (The Fillorean Society) A Known Rebel Extremist Group. Attempts By Local Law Enforcement To Detain The Individual Has Met With Negative Results.

Imperial Agents Have Been Called Into Investigate The Matter. If You Or Anyone You Know Has Information That Leads To The Arrest, Torture, And Execution Of (Malorne) Please Contact Your Local Imperial Police Station Immediately.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Member of the Imperial News Agency looking for scoop!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:14 am

Divine wrote:
I just finished up editing the video feed and just have to add the sound / render the final cut. I expect the video to be out by the end of tomorrow.

here is the script of the segment with your guild in it.

Top News: Have You Seen This Human?

Coruscant Security Forces Have Released Security Droid Video Footage Of A Grusome Murder That Took Place Last Night In A Local Establishment. Our Own On Scene Reporter Is Live With An Eye Witness Near The Cantina.

Reporter: Thanks Wubs, I Am Here With Paul Who Witnessed The Tragic Murder. Paul What Happened?

(Redneck) Paul: Well, This Guy Waltzed In And Shot Three Cops!

Reporter: Why Do You Think He Did It? Was He Crazy?

(Redneck) Paul: I Couldn't Tell Ya Why He Did It, Looked Like A Rebel Though.

Reporter: Well There You Have It, A Rebel Soldier Mindlessly Slays Three CSF Officers Unprovoked. Back To You Wubs.

CSF Reports A Man Who Has Been Identified As (Malcom Malorne) Has Been Terrorizing Down Town Coruscant For The Last Several Days. Investigations Have Revealed That (Malorne) May Be Working With (The Fillorean Society) A Known Rebel Extremist Group. Attempts By Local Law Enforcement To Detain The Individual Has Met With Negative Results.

Imperial Agents Have Been Called Into Investigate The Matter. If You Or Anyone You Know Has Information That Leads To The Arrest, Torture, And Execution Of (Malorne) Please Contact Your Local Imperial Police Station Immediately.

I have a question... I don't mean to be rude or anything (I'm just confused and perhpas I'm simply misunderstanding). But, why are IAs being called to Coruscant over a news channel? Coruscaunt is a Republic controlled world and it's center of government. There wouldn't be a Local Imperial Police Station on Coruscant (unless this news is only being broadcasted on Imperial worlds)?

And for that matter... why is a Republic personnel (Malcom) slaying CSF (a republic security force) personnel?

We don't have a problem if he's framed or anything, or that the general population believes that Malcom did these things (would make for a great RP, have your own Republic scrutinize you for something you didn't do). But, Malcom would have never slayed these CSF officers unless there was just cause to.

Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Member of the Imperial News Agency looking for scoop!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:37 pm

Imperial propaganda comes to mind. Just because the Empire is more humanized in TOR doesn't mean they won't resort to some sort of trickery to motivate their forces to fight (or hate the Republic).

This is just my assumption however.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Member of the Imperial News Agency looking for scoop!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:32 pm

Vigo Surai wrote:
Imperial propaganda comes to mind. Just because the Empire is more humanized in TOR doesn't mean they won't resort to some sort of trickery to motivate their forces to fight (or hate the Republic).

That makes sense... i just want to be sure this thing is canon-friendly. tongue

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Member of the Imperial News Agency looking for scoop!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:26 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Vigo Surai wrote:

The video is centered around imperial propaganda, everything in it is obviously exagerated, I want it to border beyond belief so that people understand that TCT News network is just like Fox news (did i say fox? O_o) But you bring up good points.

You have a greater knowledge of the factions and lore then I do it seems could you suggest a more fitting planet / SecForce? maybe one that IS empire?
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Member of the Imperial News Agency looking for scoop!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:32 pm

Divine wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Vigo Surai wrote:

The video is centered around imperial propaganda, everything in it is obviously exagerated, I want it to border beyond belief so that people understand that TCT News network is just like Fox news (did i say fox? O_o) But you bring up good points.

You have a greater knowledge of the factions and lore then I do it seems could you suggest a more fitting planet / SecForce? maybe one that IS empire?

Hmmmm... does it need to be IG?

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Member of the Imperial News Agency looking for scoop!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Oh here's a good one: Tatooine. They could have been Imperial Agents or something working with Czerka? Plus Czerka is well known for out laws and Smuggler types to hang out with. The planet is labeled independant in game... tho I'm pretty sure Czerka will have ties to the Sith Empire.

http://www.swtor.com/info/holonet/planets/tatooine

Read up on the planet bio... I think you'll like it. Very Happy

Last edited by Scott Chain on Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Member of the Imperial News Agency looking for scoop!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Divine wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:

I don't think it should have to, so long as it fits with the time line and its a place you could get to...
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Member of the Imperial News Agency looking for scoop!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:39 pm

Divine wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Divine wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:

I don't think it should have to, so long as it fits with the time line and its a place you could get to...

See the post directly above yers... I think that might be a good option.

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Member of the Imperial News Agency looking for scoop!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:43 pm

Nar Shaddaa or Nal Hutta would be good choices as well.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Member of the Imperial News Agency looking for scoop!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:55 pm

Scott Chain wrote:

I like these planets, they give me a lot to work with. Look at this and tell me if you like it better.

Top News: Have you seen this Human?

Nal Hutta Imperial Security Forces with the aid of the Hutt Cartel have released security droid footage of a gruesome murder that took place last night in a local establishment. Our own on scene reporter is live with an eye witness near the cantina.

Reporter: Thanks Wubs, I am here with Paul who witnessed the tragic murder. Paul what happened?
(redneck) Paul: Well, This guy waltzed in and shot three cops!
Reporter: Why do you think he did it? Was he crazy?
(redneck) Paul: I couldn't tell ya why he did it, Looked like a rebel though.
Reporter: Well there you have it, a Rebel soldier mindlessly slays three ISF officers unprovoked. Back to you Wubs.

ISF reports a man who has been identified as (Malcom Malorne) has been terrorizing down town Bilbousa for the last several days. Investigations have revealed that (Malorne) may be working with (The Fillorean Society) a known Rebel extremist group. Attempts by local Security Forces to detain the individual has met with negative results.

Imperial agents have been called into investigate the matter. If you or anyone you know has information that leads to the arrest, torture, and execution of (Malorne) please contact your local Imperial Security Forces immediately.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Member of the Imperial News Agency looking for scoop!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:04 pm

Divine wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:

I like these planets, they give me a lot to work with. Look at this and tell me if you like it better.

Top News: Have you seen this Human?

Nal Hutta Imperial Security Forces with the aid of the Hutt Cartel have released security droid footage of a gruesome murder that took place last night in a local establishment. Our own on scene reporter is live with an eye witness near the cantina.

Reporter: Thanks Wubs, I am here with Paul who witnessed the tragic murder. Paul what happened?
(redneck) Paul: Well, This guy waltzed in and shot three cops!
Reporter: Why do you think he did it? Was he crazy?
(redneck) Paul: I couldn't tell ya why he did it, Looked like a rebel though.
Reporter: Well there you have it, a Rebel soldier mindlessly slays three ISF officers unprovoked. Back to you Wubs.

ISF reports a man who has been identified as (Malcom Malorne) has been terrorizing down town Bilbousa for the last several days. Investigations have revealed that (Malorne) may be working with (The Fillorean Society) a known Rebel extremist group. Attempts by local Security Forces to detain the individual has met with negative results.

Imperial agents have been called into investigate the matter. If you or anyone you know has information that leads to the arrest, torture, and execution of (Malorne) please contact your local Imperial Security Forces immediately.

Sounds great! Thanks again for the offer! Razz

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Member of the Imperial News Agency looking for scoop!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:12 pm

I'm a bit hurt you all said malcolm is the only smuggler Sad

That aside, this looks snazzy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Member of the Imperial News Agency looking for scoop!   Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:59 pm

Thank you for lending me Malorne and your guild's name.

Enjoy! hope you get a laugh.

www youtube com/embed/2aNJUv7dN3o?hd=1

It wont let me post links so just add the .'s to the above if you want to see the video sorry : /
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Member of the Imperial News Agency looking for scoop!   Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:28 pm

Arathis wrote:
I'm a bit hurt you all said malcolm is the only smuggler Sad

That aside, this looks snazzy!

OMG... I completely forgot. YOU'RE SO QUIET! Shocked

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Member of the Imperial News Agency looking for scoop!   Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:31 pm

Divine wrote:
Thank you for lending me Malorne and your guild's name.

Enjoy! hope you get a laugh.

www youtube com/embed/2aNJUv7dN3o?hd=1

It wont let me post links so just add the .'s to the above if you want to see the video sorry : /

Very cool mate... THANKS AGAIN! Cool

Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Member of the Imperial News Agency looking for scoop!   Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:21 pm

Awesome video.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Member of the Imperial News Agency looking for scoop!   Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:08 am

Valkus Werdana wrote:
Awesome video.

Thanks Valkus! Glad you enjoyed it! Don't forget to (like) it on youtube and drop me a comment! Smile thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Member of the Imperial News Agency looking for scoop!   Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:23 am

Hey guys, I AM A STAR!
YAY!
I wish to thank my dog, my family, that girl I met the other day(A lot of things to thank her), and Superman for this wonderful opportunity.
*Cries* \m/ \m/ \m/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (RP) Member of the Imperial News Agency looking for scoop!   

Back to top Go down

(RP) Member of the Imperial News Agency looking for scoop!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next