The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jagger's Past (Part One)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

Jagger's Past (Part One) Empty
PostSubject: Jagger's Past (Part One)   Jagger's Past (Part One) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:24 pm

It was a long and restless night for Jedi Knight Jagger Cyde. A vision came to him in his a dream, a vision of the past, present and future.

With a worried face, Jagger approached the Fillorean Society co-founder, Tellen Silversun.

“Tellen, may I ask a favor of you?”

“What is it?”

“I need to borrow a ship, there is something rather important that has come up and it must be dealt with… Alone.”

"Unfortunately, I can't just hand our Operatives ships. Security Reasons and all that. And I am curious as to what you're up to...."

“Okay, but this is private, I might have a…”

Suddenly five men, who appeared to be Jedi, and three men in black trooper outfits approached Jagger.

“Jedi Knight Jagger Cyde, you must come with us…now.”

“What for?”

“You will find out shortly Jedi”

“I’m not a patient man, I’d rather know now.”

One of the “Jedi” then extended his arm and unleashed a shock of lighting, knocking Jagger out cold, Tellen, Instinctively pulled out his Lightsaber, and went in to attack the intruders, one of the Jedi managed to pass by Tellen, sweep up Jagger, and escape through the window. All the rest of the enemies fell easily to Tellen, but he knew he had to find Jagger, and soon.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Jagger's Past (Part One)   Jagger's Past (Part One) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:30 pm

Jagger Cyde wrote:
It was a long and restless night for Jedi Knight Jagger Cyde. A vision came to him in his a dream, a vision of the past, present and future.

With a worried face, Jagger approached the Fillorean Society co-founder, Tellen Silversun.

“What is it?”

“I need to borrow a ship, there is something rather important that has come up and it must be dealt with… Alone.”

"Unfortunately, I can't just hand our Operatives ships. Security Reasons and all that. And I am curious as to what you're up to...."

Suddenly five men, who appeared to be Jedi, and three men in black trooper outfits approached Jagger.

“What for?”

One of the “Jedi” then extended his arm and unleashed a shock of lighting, knocking Jagger out cold, Tellen, Instinctively pulled out his Lightsaber, and went in to attack the intruders, one of the Jedi managed to pass by Tellen, sweep up Jagger, and escape through the window. All the rest of the enemies fell easily to Tellen, but he knew he had to find Jagger, and soon.

You speak for Tellen!!! Oh he'll be pissed XD
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: Jagger's Past (Part One)   Jagger's Past (Part One) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:44 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Jagger Cyde wrote:

“What is it?”

“What for?”

Nah, I sent him a copy first Razz
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: Jagger's Past (Part One)   Jagger's Past (Part One) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:06 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Jagger Cyde wrote:

“What is it?”

“What for?”

He asked me about it first. Generally you have to ask permission before speaking for people, but as long as you do that, it's fine. He cleared it with me.
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jagger's Past (Part One)   Jagger's Past (Part One) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jagger's Past (Part One)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Role Play :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: