A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I have bad news...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 23
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: I have bad news...   Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:58 pm

I'm afraid Serg is being controlled by the Zebra. The Zebra wants Serg to take over the FS and the the world. We must stop him!
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3463
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : In your heart, and In your mind.

PostSubject: Re: I have bad news...   Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:15 pm

Malcom Malorne wrote:
I'm afraid Serg is being controlled by the Zebra. The Zebra wants Serg to take over the FS and the the world. We must stop him!

Maybe.... You are a Zebra. What a Face

_________________
"Struggle if you wish... your mind will be mine" - Harbinger (Arrival)

Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 23
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: I have bad news...   Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Valkus Werdana wrote:
Malcom Malorne wrote:
I'm afraid Serg is being controlled by the Zebra. The Zebra wants Serg to take over the FS and the the world. We must stop him!

Maybe.... You are a Zebra. What a Face
*Shoots Valkus*
Now, nobody will know my secret.
*Evil laugh*
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 26
Location : I'M IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

PostSubject: Re: I have bad news...   Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:23 pm

Malcom Malorne wrote:
Valkus Werdana wrote:
Malcom Malorne wrote:
I'm afraid Serg is being controlled by the Zebra. The Zebra wants Serg to take over the FS and the the world. We must stop him!

Maybe.... You are a Zebra. What a Face
*Shoots Valkus*
Now, nobody will know my secret.
*Evil laugh*

-creeps up behind Malcom and snaps his neck-

No one expects a zebra to kill another zebra!

IT'S THE PERFECT CRI-- I mean, hi guys. There's nothing to see here.

Go away. Shoo.
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3463
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : In your heart, and In your mind.

PostSubject: Re: I have bad news...   Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:24 pm

*Becomes Force ghost*

ZEEEEEEEEEEBRA!

_________________
"Struggle if you wish... your mind will be mine" - Harbinger (Arrival)

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 29
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: I have bad news...   Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:12 pm

BREAK ZEBRAZ!

I Pity the fools.

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I have bad news...   

Back to top Go down
 
I have bad news...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: