A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I know a way to get more members.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: I know a way to get more members.   Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:23 pm

We need to do some dark rituals to call the dark gods. We need a host, a sacrifice, and collateral damage. Being the generous person that I am, I volunteer myself to be the host, Aeraie for the sacrifice, and Brucil as collateral damage. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: I know a way to get more members.   Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:38 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
We need to do some dark rituals to call the dark gods. We need a host, a sacrifice, and collateral damage. Being the generous person that I am, I volunteer myself to be the host, Aeraie for the sacrifice, and Brucil as collateral damage. What do you guys think?

Tried it... where do you think the Zebra came from? Yeah... it was not a pretty ritual... we struck that day from the Fillorean archives. May all those poor Canadian souls RIP. Oh wai... Canadians don't have souls. >.>

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 25
Location : I'M IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

PostSubject: Re: I know a way to get more members.   Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:26 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
We need to do some dark rituals to call the dark gods. We need a host, a sacrifice, and collateral damage. Being the generous person that I am, I volunteer myself to be the host, Aeraie for the sacrifice, and Brucil as collateral damage. What do you guys think?

Tried it... where do you think the Zebra came from? Yeah... it was not a pretty ritual... we struck that day from the Fillorean archives. May all those poor Canadian souls RIP. Oh wai... Canadians don't have souls. >.>

Not anymore, they don't.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2877
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: I know a way to get more members.   Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:34 am

Let's at least try.
I am going to put on the ritualistic dress.


Let's do this.

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: I know a way to get more members.   Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:20 am

TitanT2 wrote:
Let's at least try.
I am going to put on the ritualistic dress.


Let's do this.


Dear god... not again... >.<

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1464
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 30
Location : U.S.

PostSubject: Re: I know a way to get more members.   Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:58 am

I swear to God that Titan uses any excuse he can to get into that dress.

_________________

"We're not bangin' rocks together here, we know how to run a guild."
Back to top Go down
http://filloreansociety.forumotion.com
TitanT2
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2877
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: I know a way to get more members.   Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:05 am

Sergei Meranov wrote:
I swear to God that Titan uses any excuse he can to get into that dress.

I am like a grem in drag...

Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: I know a way to get more members.   Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:07 am

TitanT2 wrote:
Let's at least try.
I am going to put on the ritualistic dress.


Let's do this.

Oh Titan , you look so pretty with that dress. But I'm afraid you can't used it for the ritual, we already have a female sacrifice, and demons don't tend to like fat men with a beard and a pink dress.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2877
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: I know a way to get more members.   Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:10 am

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
Let's at least try.
I am going to put on the ritualistic dress.


Let's do this.

Oh Titan , you look so pretty with that dress. But I'm afraid you can't used it for the ritual, we already have a female sacrifice, and demons don't tend to like fat men with a beard and a pink dress.

But in what do we have to perform the ritual? don't you know that this is a 100% manly ceremonial sacrifice garb. Oh well... I can do it in my regular outfit.

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: I know a way to get more members.   Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:45 am

TitanT2 wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
Let's at least try.
I am going to put on the ritualistic dress.


Let's do this.

Oh Titan , you look so pretty with that dress. But I'm afraid you can't used it for the ritual, we already have a female sacrifice, and demons don't tend to like fat men with a beard and a pink dress.

But in what do we have to perform the ritual? don't you know that this is a 100% manly ceremonial sacrifice garb. Oh well... I can do it in my regular outfit.


HAIL SEXLER!

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
A-Train
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Alderaan

PostSubject: Re: I know a way to get more members.   Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:22 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
We need to do some dark rituals to call the dark gods. We need a host, a sacrifice, and collateral damage. Being the generous person that I am, I volunteer myself to be the host, Aeraie for the sacrifice, and Brucil as collateral damage. What do you guys think?

Lolno. Illuminati is where it's at. Now, Sccott and Turry, please sell your souls to the devil...
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 25
Location : I'M IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

PostSubject: Re: I know a way to get more members.   Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:31 pm

Aeraie wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
We need to do some dark rituals to call the dark gods. We need a host, a sacrifice, and collateral damage. Being the generous person that I am, I volunteer myself to be the host, Aeraie for the sacrifice, and Brucil as collateral damage. What do you guys think?

Lolno. Illuminati is where it's at. Now, Sccott and Turry, please sell your souls to the devil...

Who says I haven't? Actually, the devil and I (I call him Lucy to piss him off) are in a high stakes game for my soul, and control of the underworld.

We're both cheating our asses off. The last time we played, we both came to the table with 5 aces.
Back to top Go down
A-Train
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Alderaan

PostSubject: Re: I know a way to get more members.   Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:33 pm

Vigo Surai wrote:
Aeraie wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
We need to do some dark rituals to call the dark gods. We need a host, a sacrifice, and collateral damage. Being the generous person that I am, I volunteer myself to be the host, Aeraie for the sacrifice, and Brucil as collateral damage. What do you guys think?

Lolno. Illuminati is where it's at. Now, Sccott and Turry, please sell your souls to the devil...

Who says I haven't? Actually, the devil and I (I call him Lucy to piss him off) are in a high stakes game for my soul, and control of the underworld.

We're both cheating our asses off. The last time we played, we both came to the table with 5 aces.

Tsk tsk.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: I know a way to get more members.   Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:33 pm

Vigo Surai wrote:
Aeraie wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
We need to do some dark rituals to call the dark gods. We need a host, a sacrifice, and collateral damage. Being the generous person that I am, I volunteer myself to be the host, Aeraie for the sacrifice, and Brucil as collateral damage. What do you guys think?

Lolno. Illuminati is where it's at. Now, Sccott and Turry, please sell your souls to the devil...

Who says I haven't? Actually, the devil and I (I call him Lucy to piss him off) are in a high stakes game for my soul, and control of the underworld.

We're both cheating our asses off. The last time we played, we both came to the table with 5 aces.

Pffftt, we know that a pair of 2 beats any other hand. Noob.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: I know a way to get more members.   Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:51 pm

I sold my soul for a Milkyway bar in the 6th grade... >.>

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: I know a way to get more members.   Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:43 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
I sold my soul for a Milkyway bar in the 6th grade... >.>

Hey, I think I bought your soul the other day. I was walking through Souls of the Damned deparment in the Hellish Lovecraftian mall in my city when I found a soul that said: "This soul was taken from a sadistic young boy that liked to torture cats and stuff, for a Milkyway bar. I can only assume he used the milkyway bar to probe his classmates and pets after he got it."

Do you want it back?
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: I know a way to get more members.   Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:07 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
I sold my soul for a Milkyway bar in the 6th grade... >.>

Hey, I think I bought your soul the other day. I was walking through Souls of the Damned deparment in the Hellish Lovecraftian mall in my city when I found a soul that said: "This soul was taken from a sadistic young boy that liked to torture cats and stuff, for a Milkyway bar. I can only assume he used the milkyway bar to probe his classmates and pets after he got it."

Do you want it back?

...

I ate it...

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
A-Train
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Alderaan

PostSubject: Re: I know a way to get more members.   Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:51 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
I sold my soul for a Milkyway bar in the 6th grade... >.>

I bought a Canadian slave in 9th grade. Made him sign a contract and all. You want his soul?
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: I know a way to get more members.   Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:00 pm

Aeraie wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
I sold my soul for a Milkyway bar in the 6th grade... >.>

I bought a Canadian slave in 9th grade. Made him sign a contract and all. You want his soul?

You've been ripped off... Canadians don't have souls.

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
A-Train
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Alderaan

PostSubject: Re: I know a way to get more members.   Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:09 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Aeraie wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
I sold my soul for a Milkyway bar in the 6th grade... >.>

I bought a Canadian slave in 9th grade. Made him sign a contract and all. You want his soul?

You've been ripped off... Canadians don't have souls.

That's gingers. And I paid him a penny.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: I know a way to get more members.   Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:11 pm

Aeraie wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Aeraie wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
I sold my soul for a Milkyway bar in the 6th grade... >.>

I bought a Canadian slave in 9th grade. Made him sign a contract and all. You want his soul?

You've been ripped off... Canadians don't have souls.

That's gingers. And I paid him a penny.

Yes Gingers and Canadians don't have souls... what are they teaching you kids in school these days?

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: I know a way to get more members.   Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:23 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
I sold my soul for a Milkyway bar in the 6th grade... >.>

Hey, I think I bought your soul the other day. I was walking through Souls of the Damned deparment in the Hellish Lovecraftian mall in my city when I found a soul that said: "This soul was taken from a sadistic young boy that liked to torture cats and stuff, for a Milkyway bar. I can only assume he used the milkyway bar to probe his classmates and pets after he got it."

Do you want it back?

...

I ate it...
Humm, the demon was probably mistaken then.
Back to top Go down
A-Train
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Alderaan

PostSubject: Re: I know a way to get more members.   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:33 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Aeraie wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:


You've been ripped off... Canadians don't have souls.

That's gingers. And I paid him a penny.

Yes Gingers and Canadians don't have souls... what are they teaching you kids in school these days?

Wouldn't a Canadian Ginger be a double negative and cancel itself out, thus making Canadian Gingers have souls?
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: I know a way to get more members.   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:38 pm

Aeraie wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Aeraie wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:


You've been ripped off... Canadians don't have souls.

That's gingers. And I paid him a penny.

Yes Gingers and Canadians don't have souls... what are they teaching you kids in school these days?

Wouldn't a Canadian Ginger be a double negative and cancel itself out, thus making Canadian Gingers have souls?

No no... it works exponentially. So they are soulless^2

Black holes erupt when a Canadian Ginger dies... YOU CAN'T DIVIDE BY 0!

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I know a way to get more members.   

Back to top Go down
 
I know a way to get more members.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Post Count Rules for New Members
» Cheap Movie Tix for Medibank Private members.
» looking for some team members.
» Dead gang members
» How many Mybrute Members

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: