A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Xbox

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valkus
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3463
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : In your heart, and In your mind.

PostSubject: Xbox   Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:14 pm

Hey all,

I got my Xbox live back,

Valkus Werdana

For any of those that have Xbox live.

_________________
"Struggle if you wish... your mind will be mine" - Harbinger (Arrival)

Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: Xbox   Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:15 pm

Valkus Werdana wrote:
Hey all,

I got my Xbawks live back,

Valkus Werdana

For any of those that have Xbawks live.

Fixed. Problem, Officer?

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3463
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : In your heart, and In your mind.

PostSubject: Re: Xbox   Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:20 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Valkus Werdana wrote:
Hey all,

I got my Xbawks live back,

Valkus Werdana

For any of those that have Xbawks live.

Fixed. Problem, Officer?

\m/ lol

_________________
"Struggle if you wish... your mind will be mine" - Harbinger (Arrival)

Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3463
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : In your heart, and In your mind.

PostSubject: Re: Xbox   Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:11 am

Well there was a problem with people adding me as a friend, couldnt figure out why.

Then i did...

It's not Valkus Werdana..

Its Velkus Werdana.. with an e instead of an a... stupid typo -.-

_________________
"Struggle if you wish... your mind will be mine" - Harbinger (Arrival)

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: Xbox   Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:19 am

hehehehahahaHAHAHAHAHA!

xD

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3463
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : In your heart, and In your mind.

PostSubject: Re: Xbox   Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:26 am

Scott Chain wrote:
hehehehahahaHAHAHAHAHA!

xD

facepalm

I know.. I know....

800 points to change it I Pity the fools.

_________________
"Struggle if you wish... your mind will be mine" - Harbinger (Arrival)

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: Xbox   Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:44 am

Valkus Werdana wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
hehehehahahaHAHAHAHAHA!

xD

facepalm

I know.. I know....

800 points to change it I Pity the fools.

I'm pretty sure you could have just used your old account... it's not like they would have turned down yer money. xD

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2877
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Xbox   Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:46 am

Have an Xbox, no xbox live though...
Don't use the xbox that often. Only when there is a really good exclusive game.

Oh and maybe... It is also because i have an PC and i live in Holland. We don't have laws against illegal downloading Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3463
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : In your heart, and In your mind.

PostSubject: Re: Xbox   Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:54 am

TitanT2 wrote:
Have an Xbox, no xbox live though...
Don't use the xbox that often. Only when there is a really good exclusive game.

Oh and maybe... It is also because i have an PC and i live in Holland. We don't have laws against illegal downloading Very Happy

*Shakes fist at Titan*

lol

_________________
"Struggle if you wish... your mind will be mine" - Harbinger (Arrival)

Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3463
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : In your heart, and In your mind.

PostSubject: Re: Xbox   Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:54 am

Scott Chain wrote:
Valkus Werdana wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
hehehehahahaHAHAHAHAHA!

xD

facepalm

I know.. I know....

800 points to change it I Pity the fools.

I'm pretty sure you could have just used your old account... it's not like they would have turned down yer money. xD

I want a fresh one Twisted Evil

lol

_________________
"Struggle if you wish... your mind will be mine" - Harbinger (Arrival)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Xbox   

Back to top Go down
 
Xbox
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Minecraft is coming too Xbox Live Arcade.
» List of PSN / Xbox Live / Steam / Origin accounts
» Xbox Live.....Battlefield 3? O.o
» xbox 360 microsoft wheel
» Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: