The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I HAVE SKYRIM :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TitanT2
TitanT2

I HAVE SKYRIM :D Empty
PostSubject: I HAVE SKYRIM :D   I HAVE SKYRIM :D EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:26 am

8-11-11... Very Happy

A lot of shops in the Netherlands have started selling it already... Installing now... Very Happy

4 years... I have waited 4 years... And it is here... Very Happy

NANANANANAHAHAHAHAHAHA you guys have to wait till the 11th Very Happy

edit: Can't install due to steam being a total fucking cockblock. Fuck you steam! FUCK YOU!
Back to top Go down
A-Train
A-Train

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE SKYRIM :D   I HAVE SKYRIM :D EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:23 am

I hope you get fucked by a giant velossalraptor penis.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE SKYRIM :D   I HAVE SKYRIM :D EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:26 am

Aeraie wrote:

Nope, the raptor was to late... Steam fucked me over good... With tatoo'd on their penis...

"HAHAHA you are a PC gamer. Consolefags can play it but you can't! Because you have to wait for the release! That will teach you to buy a game instead of pirating it! Fag!"

/cries in corner and feels raped... So close, so far...

Oh skyrim is about 5gb on the Disk. They have new compressing tech or something.
Back to top Go down
A-Train
A-Train

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE SKYRIM :D   I HAVE SKYRIM :D EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:09 am

TitanT2 wrote:
Aeraie wrote:

Nope, the raptor was to late... Steam fucked me over good... With tatoo'd on their penis...

"HAHAHA you are a PC gamer. Consolefags can play it but you can't! Because you have to wait for the release! That will teach you to buy a game instead of pirating it! Fag!"

/cries in corner and feels raped... So close, so far...

Oh skyrim is about 5gb on the Disk. They have new compressing tech or something.
sobs quietly in corner
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE SKYRIM :D   I HAVE SKYRIM :D EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:16 pm

Guess who's already been playing Skyrim? (Really, I have, though...not my pre-ordered copy; legally too (my fathers cousin reviews games)). That's how I know a majority of the stuff I know. Problem, Officer?

P.S. That does fucking suck cock, Titan. I'm sorry to hear that--and feel for you man.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE SKYRIM :D   I HAVE SKYRIM :D EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:01 pm

I'll be on TOR...
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE SKYRIM :D   I HAVE SKYRIM :D EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:35 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
I'll be on TOR...

How exactly? You has beta? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE SKYRIM :D   I HAVE SKYRIM :D EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:26 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
I'll be on TOR...

How exactly? You has beta? Shocked

https://filloreansociety.forumotion.com/t2869-so-question-for-the-guild#47397

Did you read my question?
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE SKYRIM :D   I HAVE SKYRIM :D EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:24 pm

10 November 2011
Dear Steam Users and Steam Forum Users:

Our Steam forums were defaced on the evening of Sunday, November 6. We began investigating and found that the intrusion goes beyond the Steam forums.

We learned that intruders obtained access to a Steam database in addition to the forums. This database contained information including user names, hashed and salted passwords, game purchases, email addresses, billing addresses and encrypted credit card information. We do not have evidence that encrypted credit card numbers or personally identifying information were taken by the intruders, or that the protection on credit card numbers or passwords was cracked. We are still investigating.

We don’t have evidence of credit card misuse at this time. Nonetheless you should watch your credit card activity and statements closely.

While we only know of a few forum accounts that have been compromised, all forum users will be required to change their passwords the next time they login. If you have used your Steam forum password on other accounts you should change those passwords as well.

We do not know of any compromised Steam accounts, so we are not planning to force a change of Steam account passwords (which are separate from forum passwords). However, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to change that as well, especially if it is the same as your Steam forum account password.

We will reopen the forums as soon as we can.

I am truly sorry this happened, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Gabe.

RHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT IS 0:23 AND I HAVE TO WAIT INTILL FUCKING 1:00 WHAT IS THIS BULLFUCKINGSHIT?
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE SKYRIM :D   I HAVE SKYRIM :D EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:31 pm

TitanT2 wrote:

10 November 2011
Dear Steam Users and Steam Forum Users:

Our Steam forums were defaced on the evening of Sunday, November 6. We began investigating and found that the intrusion goes beyond the Steam forums.

We learned that intruders obtained access to a Steam database in addition to the forums. This database contained information including user names, hashed and salted passwords, game purchases, email addresses, billing addresses and encrypted credit card information. We do not have evidence that encrypted credit card numbers or personally identifying information were taken by the intruders, or that the protection on credit card numbers or passwords was cracked. We are still investigating.

We don’t have evidence of credit card misuse at this time. Nonetheless you should watch your credit card activity and statements closely.

While we only know of a few forum accounts that have been compromised, all forum users will be required to change their passwords the next time they login. If you have used your Steam forum password on other accounts you should change those passwords as well.

We do not know of any compromised Steam accounts, so we are not planning to force a change of Steam account passwords (which are separate from forum passwords). However, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to change that as well, especially if it is the same as your Steam forum account password.

We will reopen the forums as soon as we can.

I am truly sorry this happened, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Gabe.

RHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT IS 0:23 AND I HAVE TO WAIT INTILL FUCKING 1:00 WHAT IS THIS BULLFUCKINGSHIT?

I HAVE SKYRIM :D 962893
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE SKYRIM :D   I HAVE SKYRIM :D EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:47 pm

hmm I should prob go change me password then... >.>
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE SKYRIM :D   I HAVE SKYRIM :D EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:52 pm

Gabe from steam is going to get a shotgun mouthwash from me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE SKYRIM :D   I HAVE SKYRIM :D Empty

Back to top Go down

I HAVE SKYRIM :D
Page 1 of 1