A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 OH NOES!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scott Chain
Member
Member
Scott Chain

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 30
Location : outside Turry's window

OH NOES! Empty
PostSubject: OH NOES!   OH NOES! EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 7:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Member
Member
Ixidor Asgrod

Posts : 1489
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 29

OH NOES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH NOES!   OH NOES! EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:29 pm

Crazy people are crazy.

Sometimes there's just stupid people though, like the teenage girl who killed herself the day they turned it on with one particle, despite the fact that one particle does jack shit.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
Malcolm

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 23
Location : Closer than you think.

OH NOES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH NOES!   OH NOES! EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:14 pm

HURRY! GET ARNOLD AND A FLAMETHROWER!!
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Member
Member
Vigo Surai

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 27
Location : I'M IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

OH NOES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH NOES!   OH NOES! EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:22 pm

""Countries do not exist where I am from. The discovery of the Higgs boson led to limitless power, the elimination of poverty and Kit-Kats for everyone. It is a communist chocolate hellhole and I'm here to stop it ever happening." "

I love this man.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
Scott Chain

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 30
Location : outside Turry's window

OH NOES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH NOES!   OH NOES! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:17 am

Vigo Surai wrote:
""Countries do not exist where I am from. The discovery of the Higgs boson led to limitless power, the elimination of poverty and Kit-Kats for everyone. It is a communist chocolate hellhole and I'm here to stop it ever happening." "

I love this man.

I love when they comment about how much weed was found on him... xD
Back to top Go down
A-Train
Member
Member
A-Train

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 23
Location : Alderaan

OH NOES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH NOES!   OH NOES! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:17 pm

......

What's skynet?
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
Scott Chain

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 30
Location : outside Turry's window

OH NOES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH NOES!   OH NOES! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:58 pm

Aeraie wrote:
......

What's skynet?

Is our generation that old? NO! It is not... you are just ignorant... the Terminator shall find this one.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
Malcolm

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 23
Location : Closer than you think.

OH NOES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH NOES!   OH NOES! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:03 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Aeraie wrote:
......

What's skynet?

Is our generation that old? NO! It is not... you are just ignorant... the Terminator shall find this one.
Not at all. I've seen Terminator several times. But that may be because I love old movies/tv shows.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
Scott Chain

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 30
Location : outside Turry's window

OH NOES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH NOES!   OH NOES! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Aeraie wrote:
......

What's skynet?

Is our generation that old? NO! It is not... you are just ignorant... the Terminator shall find this one.
Not at all. I've seen Terminator several times. But that may be because I love old movies/tv shows.

That TV show isn't that old... and it wasn't that great. Razz
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
Malcolm

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 23
Location : Closer than you think.

OH NOES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH NOES!   OH NOES! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:28 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:


Is our generation that old? NO! It is not... you are just ignorant... the Terminator shall find this one.
Not at all. I've seen Terminator several times. But that may be because I love old movies/tv shows.

That TV show isn't that old... and it wasn't that great. Razz
You know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
A-Train
Member
Member
A-Train

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 23
Location : Alderaan

OH NOES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH NOES!   OH NOES! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:48 am

I've only ever watched the very first Terminator. My friend says she's going to show me the econd over break.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
Malcolm

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 23
Location : Closer than you think.

OH NOES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH NOES!   OH NOES! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:19 pm

Aeraie wrote:
I've only ever watched the very first Terminator. My friend says she's going to show me the econd over break.
Problem, Officer?
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
The Laughing Man

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 27
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

OH NOES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH NOES!   OH NOES! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:20 pm

Aeraie wrote:
I've only ever watched the very first Terminator. My friend says she's going to show me the econd over break.

Problem, Officer?

_________________
OH NOES! Comparenew02

"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Member
Member
Vigo Surai

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 27
Location : I'M IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

OH NOES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH NOES!   OH NOES! EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:06 am

Aeraie wrote:
......

What's skynet?



Bad Aeraie. HOW CAN YOU BE MY iDAUGHTER AND NOT WATCH AT LEAST THE FIRST TWO TERMINATORS?!?!!??!
Back to top Go down
A-Train
Member
Member
A-Train

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 23
Location : Alderaan

OH NOES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH NOES!   OH NOES! EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:16 am

Vigo Surai wrote:
Aeraie wrote:
......

What's skynet?



Bad Aeraie. HOW CAN YOU BE MY iDAUGHTER AND NOT WATCH AT LEAST THE FIRST TWO TERMINATORS?!?!!??!

I'M SORRY DADDY DON'T GET THE WHIP D:
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
Malcolm

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 23
Location : Closer than you think.

OH NOES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH NOES!   OH NOES! EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:32 am

Aeraie wrote:
Vigo Surai wrote:
Aeraie wrote:
......

What's skynet?



Bad Aeraie. HOW CAN YOU BE MY iDAUGHTER AND NOT WATCH AT LEAST THE FIRST TWO TERMINATORS?!?!!??!

I'M SORRY DADDY DON'T GET THE WHIP D:
I'll do the honors for you Vigo.

+2 OH NOES! 3925143802
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




OH NOES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH NOES!   OH NOES! Empty

Back to top Go down
 
OH NOES!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: