A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 This has been bothering me for too long

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
A-Train
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Alderaan

PostSubject: This has been bothering me for too long   Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:14 am

When I was 7 or 8 years old(So like 7 or 8 years ago), I remember my family was in a hotel. I was doing something, but I walked in the room and a movie was playing on the TV. It was a futuristic theme and this attractive lady was in a lab trying to break in I think. The guy caught her and I remember he pricked eye eyeball for DNA or something. I'm pretty sure she was wearing purple and had hair in a bob.

I never got to finish that movie, and I want to know what the hell that movie was.

SOMEONE TELL ME THE ANSWER

Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: This has been bothering me for too long   Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:57 am

Aeraie wrote:
When I was 7 or 8 years old(So like 7 or 8 years ago), I remember my family was in a hotel. I was doing something, but I walked in the room and a movie was playing on the TV. It was a futuristic theme and this attractive lady was in a lab trying to break in I think. The guy caught her and I remember he pricked eye eyeball for DNA or something. I'm pretty sure she was wearing purple and had hair in a bob.

I never got to finish that movie, and I want to know what the hell that movie was.

SOMEONE TELL ME THE ANSWER

Porn?

Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1488
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: This has been bothering me for too long   Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:11 am

Aeraie wrote:
When I was 7 or 8 years old(So like 7 or 8 years ago), I remember my family was in a hotel. I was doing something, but I walked in the room and a movie was playing on the TV. It was a futuristic theme and this attractive lady was in a lab trying to break in I think. The guy caught her and I remember he pricked eye eyeball for DNA or something. I'm pretty sure she was wearing purple and had hair in a bob.

I never got to finish that movie, and I want to know what the hell that movie was.

SOMEONE TELL ME THE ANSWER


Aeon Flux is pretty much my best guess.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: This has been bothering me for too long   Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:30 am

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Aeraie wrote:
When I was 7 or 8 years old(So like 7 or 8 years ago), I remember my family was in a hotel. I was doing something, but I walked in the room and a movie was playing on the TV. It was a futuristic theme and this attractive lady was in a lab trying to break in I think. The guy caught her and I remember he pricked eye eyeball for DNA or something. I'm pretty sure she was wearing purple and had hair in a bob.

I never got to finish that movie, and I want to know what the hell that movie was.

SOMEONE TELL ME THE ANSWER


Aeon Flux is pretty much my best guess.

That wouldn't be old enough I don't think sir... xD

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1488
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: This has been bothering me for too long   Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:17 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
That wouldn't be old enough I don't think sir... xD

True, it's about a year too young, and I'm pretty sure it's wrong.
Back to top Go down
A-Train
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Alderaan

PostSubject: Re: This has been bothering me for too long   Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:22 pm

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Aeraie wrote:
When I was 7 or 8 years old(So like 7 or 8 years ago), I remember my family was in a hotel. I was doing something, but I walked in the room and a movie was playing on the TV. It was a futuristic theme and this attractive lady was in a lab trying to break in I think. The guy caught her and I remember he pricked eye eyeball for DNA or something. I'm pretty sure she was wearing purple and had hair in a bob.

I never got to finish that movie, and I want to know what the hell that movie was.

SOMEONE TELL ME THE ANSWER


Aeon Flux is pretty much my best guess.

Well, that wasn't it. But it led me to a movie called Ultraviolet which is it.

You, sir, are my new favorite.

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: This has been bothering me for too long   Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:02 pm

I love Ultraviolet... tho I dun remember what part something happens to her eye. >.>

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: This has been bothering me for too long   Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:04 pm

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
That wouldn't be old enough I don't think sir... xD

True, it's about a year too young, and I'm pretty sure it's wrong.
Just a year? Wow... I feel old now...

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: This has been bothering me for too long   Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:28 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
That wouldn't be old enough I don't think sir... xD

True, it's about a year too young, and I'm pretty sure it's wrong.
Just a year? Wow... I feel old now...
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: This has been bothering me for too long   Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:19 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
That wouldn't be old enough I don't think sir... xD

True, it's about a year too young, and I'm pretty sure it's wrong.
Just a year? Wow... I feel old now...

I stand more than I sit... I run more than I walk... and I prance more than I skip.


_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
A-Train
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Alderaan

PostSubject: Re: This has been bothering me for too long   Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:03 pm

So, Ultraviolet is a decent movie? I've only ever seen the one scene from it.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: This has been bothering me for too long   Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:09 pm

Aeraie wrote:
So, Ultraviolet is a decent movie? I've only ever seen the one scene from it.

It's "meh".

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
A-Train
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Alderaan

PostSubject: Re: This has been bothering me for too long   Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:40 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Aeraie wrote:
So, Ultraviolet is a decent movie? I've only ever seen the one scene from it.

It's "meh".

Care to go into detail?
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: This has been bothering me for too long   Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:42 pm

Aeraie wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
Aeraie wrote:
So, Ultraviolet is a decent movie? I've only ever seen the one scene from it.

It's "meh".

Care to go into detail?
More Excerebrose than Hungary.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: This has been bothering me for too long   Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:42 pm

Aeraie wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
Aeraie wrote:
So, Ultraviolet is a decent movie? I've only ever seen the one scene from it.

It's "meh".

Care to go into detail?

It's one of those movies that look better in trailers. I mean... I liked it. But it's a pretty cheaply made movie (even tho there are a few big actor/actresses in it). Another one of those kung fu one on a shit ton of foes at every corner movies.

Edit: I take that back... it's not that it was cheaply made... but it has that comic book esque to it. If you've ever seen an Milla Jovovich movie you would get what I mean.

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1488
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: This has been bothering me for too long   Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:58 am

Aeraie wrote:
Well, that wasn't it. But it led me to a movie called Ultraviolet which is it.

You, sir, are my new favorite.

Ah, Ultraviolet, that makes a lot of sense actually.

IMO it was as Scott said, it's a very Milla Jovovich movie. She plays all the ass kicking gun and/or sword weilding female heroes who don't talk much and 95% of the time have magical powers. Inevitably she kills 4.7 billion people in the course of the each film before completing her objective.

The Fifth Element was good though, I recommend that much more.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: This has been bothering me for too long   Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:27 am

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Aeraie wrote:
Well, that wasn't it. But it led me to a movie called Ultraviolet which is it.

You, sir, are my new favorite.

Ah, Ultraviolet, that makes a lot of sense actually.

IMO it was as Scott said, it's a very Milla Jovovich movie. She plays all the ass kicking gun and/or sword weilding female heroes who don't talk much and 95% of the time have magical powers. Inevitably she kills 4.7 billion people in the course of the each film before completing her objective.

The Fifth Element was good though, I recommend that much more.

Aren't you the guy that asked me for an Umbrella logo...

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1488
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: This has been bothering me for too long   Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:36 am

Scott Chain wrote:
Aren't you the guy that asked me for an Umbrella logo...

Yeah I did, for Humans versus Zombies Very Happy As a side note we never ended up using it because our human group went zombies on day one because a friend of mine ended up as the original zombie. We rocked that game as zombies.

Personally speaking I related RE to the games rather than the movies, but seeing the newest movie was pretty much a tradition with my sister each time.

But isn't it true? Her movies have a lot of the same protagonists, then again I suppose that's more of an issue with action movies as a genre than say her as an actress.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: This has been bothering me for too long   Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:48 am

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Aren't you the guy that asked me for an Umbrella logo...

Yeah I did, for Humans versus Zombies Very Happy As a side note we never ended up using it because our human group went zombies on day one because a friend of mine ended up as the original zombie. We rocked that game as zombies.

Personally speaking I related RE to the games rather than the movies, but seeing the newest movie was pretty much a tradition with my sister each time.

But isn't it true? Her movies have a lot of the same protagonists, then again I suppose that's more of an issue with action movies as a genre than say her as an actress.

I don't have a prob with sexy figured woman and acrobatic kicking assery... she can be as repetitive as she wants. ^_^

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: This has been bothering me for too long   Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:55 am

Scott Chain wrote:
Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Aren't you the guy that asked me for an Umbrella logo...

Yeah I did, for Humans versus Zombies Very Happy As a side note we never ended up using it because our human group went zombies on day one because a friend of mine ended up as the original zombie. We rocked that game as zombies.

Personally speaking I related RE to the games rather than the movies, but seeing the newest movie was pretty much a tradition with my sister each time.

But isn't it true? Her movies have a lot of the same protagonists, then again I suppose that's more of an issue with action movies as a genre than say her as an actress.

I don't have a prob with sexy figured woman and acrobatic kicking assery... she can be as repetitive as she wants. ^_^
That actually expalians a lot Scott. You are a sadomasochist.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: This has been bothering me for too long   Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:51 am

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Aren't you the guy that asked me for an Umbrella logo...

Yeah I did, for Humans versus Zombies Very Happy As a side note we never ended up using it because our human group went zombies on day one because a friend of mine ended up as the original zombie. We rocked that game as zombies.

Personally speaking I related RE to the games rather than the movies, but seeing the newest movie was pretty much a tradition with my sister each time.

But isn't it true? Her movies have a lot of the same protagonists, then again I suppose that's more of an issue with action movies as a genre than say her as an actress.

I don't have a prob with sexy figured woman and acrobatic kicking assery... she can be as repetitive as she wants. ^_^
That actually expalians a lot Scott. You are a sadomasochist.

Uh... no I'm pretty sure I'm a regular guy... because if you don't find hawt women kicking sci fi ass sexy... I question your manhood. >.>

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: This has been bothering me for too long   

Back to top Go down
 
This has been bothering me for too long
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» how long will this xp event last?
» My long, strange, and a little unbelievable Story
» Houdini 1.5 at long Time Control: 100 games.
» My reply from a long email I sent to OUR FRIENDS at GI
» Shout-out to the Friends of long ago

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: