The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pissed Aeraie is pissed.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
A-Train
A-Train

Pissed Aeraie is pissed. Empty
PostSubject: Pissed Aeraie is pissed.   Pissed Aeraie is pissed. EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:19 pm

So I preordered my SW:TOR at the beginning of November. 60 bucks vanished from my account. It brought me to a page and I bought it off Amazon. I got the 1 day shipping.

It's the day after, no package. So I go to Amazon to track my purchase and, according to Amazon, I never purchased SW:TOR.

THE RAGE IS BUILDING
Back to top Go down
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin
Sergei Meranov

PostSubject: Re: Pissed Aeraie is pissed.   Pissed Aeraie is pissed. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:12 am

Did you call Amazon? Make sure to get a bank statement first that indicates who made the charge. It may be a different site that used some sort of amazon payment system, so to track the order you'd need to use the other site.
Back to top Go down
https://filloreansociety.forumotion.com
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Pissed Aeraie is pissed.   Pissed Aeraie is pissed. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:20 am

That's why i dont buy things from Amazon.
Back to top Go down
A-Train
A-Train

PostSubject: Re: Pissed Aeraie is pissed.   Pissed Aeraie is pissed. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:32 am

Sergei Meranov wrote:
Did you call Amazon? Make sure to get a bank statement first that indicates who made the charge. It may be a different site that used some sort of amazon payment system, so to track the order you'd need to use the other site.

I called Amazon and BioWare. The BioWare guy was super creepy, though. He had a thick Mexican accent and told me during the call that, "off the records, your voice is cute." I am sick and my voice sounds like a puking lizard. Either there was some distortion going on, or he's pretty damn desperate.

And the Amazon person was a lady with an Indian accent and I said lots and lots of bad things to her :3
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: Pissed Aeraie is pissed.   Pissed Aeraie is pissed. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:53 am

._. That's...No bueno.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Pissed Aeraie is pissed.   Pissed Aeraie is pissed. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:19 am

Aeraie wrote:
Sergei Meranov wrote:

I called Amazon and BioWare. The BioWare guy was super creepy, though. He had a thick Mexican accent and told me during the call that, "off the records, your voice is cute." I am sick and my voice sounds like a puking lizard. Either there was some distortion going on, or he's pretty damn desperate.

And the Amazon person was a lady with an Indian accent and I said lots and lots of bad things to her :3
Although I feel bad for you, the mexican thing made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
A-Train
A-Train

PostSubject: Re: Pissed Aeraie is pissed.   Pissed Aeraie is pissed. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:34 am

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Aeraie wrote:
Sergei Meranov wrote:

He put me on hold so many times, I told my friend to go get a bottle of vodka and turn it into a drinking game.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Pissed Aeraie is pissed.   Pissed Aeraie is pissed. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:49 pm

Aeraie wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Aeraie wrote:

He put me on hold so many times, I told my friend to go get a bottle of vodka and turn it into a drinking game.
That's one of the best games created by mankind.
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Pissed Aeraie is pissed.   Pissed Aeraie is pissed. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:38 pm

Aeraie wrote:
Sergei Meranov wrote:

When i read this, I felt bad and laughed at the same time lol Pissed Aeraie is pissed. 406527
Back to top Go down
A-Train
A-Train

PostSubject: Re: Pissed Aeraie is pissed.   Pissed Aeraie is pissed. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:58 pm

Valkus Werdana wrote:
Aeraie wrote:
Sergei Meranov wrote:

Everyone says that D:
When i read this, I felt bad and laughed at the same time lol Pissed Aeraie is pissed. 406527
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pissed Aeraie is pissed.   Pissed Aeraie is pissed. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pissed Aeraie is pissed.
Page 1 of 1