A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

I'm on Creepypasta!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
A-Train

PostSubject: I'm on Creepypasta!   Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:41 pm

So a bit ago there was a thread on here with short horror stories. I really enjoyed a lot of them, and then went to creepypastaindex.com where a lot of the stories came from and began to read them. I'm an author (a published one, too <3), so I decided to try out the horror genre. After writing a few stories, I finally submitted one to creepypastaindex.com.

You can find it here.

http://www.creepypastaindex.com/submissions/obsession
Back to top Go down
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: I'm on Creepypasta!   Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:14 pm

Aeraie wrote:
So a bit ago there was a thread on here with short horror stories. I really enjoyed a lot of them, and then went to creepypastaindex.com where a lot of the stories came from and began to read them. I'm an author (a published one, too <3), so I decided to try out the horror genre. After writing a few stories, I finally submitted one to creepypastaindex.com.

You can find it here.

Damn it, when I started reading, I was already thinking of a joke to make. Then I realized it was a single mother, and not a teenager girl. >.<

Anyways, good pasta. Although I saw the ending coming from halfway through the story(mostly because most stories that follow the same premise end that way).
Back to top Go down
A-Train

PostSubject: Re: I'm on Creepypasta!   Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:27 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Aeraie wrote:

You can find it here.

Damn it, when I started reading, I was already thinking of a joke to make. Then I realized it was a single mother, and not a teenager girl. >.<

Anyways, good pasta. Although I saw the ending coming from halfway through the story(mostly because most stories that follow the same premise end that way).

XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm on Creepypasta!   

Back to top Go down

I'm on Creepypasta!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1