A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The FTT (Fairy Tail Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: The FTT (Fairy Tail Thread)   Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:05 pm

This thread can be used for the discussion of the manga/anime Fairy Tail. An IP created by Hiro Mashima (Rave Master), with the help of Oda Eiichiro (One Piece) and published by Kodansha.

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"


Last edited by The Laughing Man on Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: The FTT (Fairy Tail Thread)   Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Anyway... Malcolm, I know you just started watching but you're a fast watcher. What episode you be on?

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3463
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : In your heart, and In your mind.

PostSubject: Re: The FTT (Fairy Tail Thread)   Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:45 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
This thread can be used for the discussion of the manga/anime Fairy Tail. An IP created by Hiro Mashima (Rave Master), with the help of Oda Eiichiro (One Piece) and published by Kodansha.

Is it on hulu?

If not where?

_________________
"Struggle if you wish... your mind will be mine" - Harbinger (Arrival)

Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: The FTT (Fairy Tail Thread)   Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:57 pm

Valkus Werdana wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
This thread can be used for the discussion of the manga/anime Fairy Tail. An IP created by Hiro Mashima (Rave Master), with the help of Oda Eiichiro (One Piece) and published by Kodansha.

Is it on hulu?

If not where?

You can find the first 48 episodes on Hulu. After that though, you can use animefreak.tv or anime fushigi--which is a tad under or of equal picture quality. The show currently has 113 episodes, but it's going to have A LOT more (an episode a week, like One Piece). The series isn't close to finished.

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: The FTT (Fairy Tail Thread)   Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:35 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Anyway... Malcolm, I know you just started watching but you're a fast watcher. What episode you be on?

Episode 18 my good friend. For a minute I thought Erza was retarded(Although I still have that doubt with Natsu).
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: The FTT (Fairy Tail Thread)   Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:00 pm

Also, it's rare for a series to hook me on since episode 1. Only a couple other animes did that to me(Naruto, One Piece, DBZ, Code Geass and Death Note). It looks like it has potential. Also, for some reason, I keep linking the Council of Mages to the Gurobasoi(Or whatever it's spelled) from One Piece. Althought they don't look evil.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: The FTT (Fairy Tail Thread)   Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:36 pm

I am trying to figure out what the main plot of the manga/anime will be.

I'm pretty sure it won't be Fairy Tail doing job board jobs forever. Nonetheless, I do like practically everything about the series.

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: The FTT (Fairy Tail Thread)   Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:53 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
I am trying to figure out what the main plot of the manga/anime will be.

I'm pretty sure it won't be Fairy Tail doing job board jobs forever. Nonetheless, I do like practically everything about the series.
I'm pretty sure it involves you know who. He looks pretty dickish......and evil-ish(Or I could be totally wrong).
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: The FTT (Fairy Tail Thread)   Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:57 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
I am trying to figure out what the main plot of the manga/anime will be.

I'm pretty sure it won't be Fairy Tail doing job board jobs forever. Nonetheless, I do like practically everything about the series.
I'm pretty sure it involves you know who. He looks pretty dickish......and evil-ish(Or I could be totally wrong).

Could be. He does have that "i'm ufkin evil" look about him.

Spoiler:
 

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: The FTT (Fairy Tail Thread)   Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:10 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
I am trying to figure out what the main plot of the manga/anime will be.

I'm pretty sure it won't be Fairy Tail doing job board jobs forever. Nonetheless, I do like practically everything about the series.
I'm pretty sure it involves you know who. He looks pretty dickish......and evil-ish(Or I could be totally wrong).

Could be. He does have that "i'm ufkin evil" look about him.

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: The FTT (Fairy Tail Thread)   Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:12 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:

I'm pretty sure it involves you know who. He looks pretty dickish......and evil-ish(Or I could be totally wrong).

Could be. He does have that "i'm ufkin evil" look about him.

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: The FTT (Fairy Tail Thread)   Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:12 am

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3463
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : In your heart, and In your mind.

PostSubject: Re: The FTT (Fairy Tail Thread)   Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:06 am

I will check it out, to fill in my One Piece void lol.

_________________
"Struggle if you wish... your mind will be mine" - Harbinger (Arrival)

Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: The FTT (Fairy Tail Thread)   Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:33 am

Valkus Werdana wrote:
I will check it out, to fill in my One Piece void lol.

I think you'll enjoy it. I know I (and I'm guessing Malcolm) do.

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: The FTT (Fairy Tail Thread)   Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:15 am

The Laughing Man wrote:
Valkus Werdana wrote:
I will check it out, to fill in my One Piece void lol.

I think you'll enjoy it. I know I (and I'm guessing Malcolm) do.
Yes, I'm enjoying it so far. Awesome series.

Also, Barth:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: The FTT (Fairy Tail Thread)   Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:07 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
Valkus Werdana wrote:
I will check it out, to fill in my One Piece void lol.

I think you'll enjoy it. I know I (and I'm guessing Malcolm) do.
Yes, I'm enjoying it so far. Awesome series.

Also, Barth:
Spoiler:
 

What episode you on?

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: The FTT (Fairy Tail Thread)   Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:09 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:


I think you'll enjoy it. I know I (and I'm guessing Malcolm) do.
Yes, I'm enjoying it so far. Awesome series.

Also, Barth:
Spoiler:
 

What episode you on?
32.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: The FTT (Fairy Tail Thread)   Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:39 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
Valkus Werdana wrote:
I will check it out, to fill in my One Piece void lol.

I think you'll enjoy it. I know I (and I'm guessing Malcolm) do.
Yes, I'm enjoying it so far. Awesome series.

Also, Barth:
Spoiler:
 

I heard, technically, Lucy is the lead main character of the series.

Spoiler:
 

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: The FTT (Fairy Tail Thread)   Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:52 pm

Spoiler:
 

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: The FTT (Fairy Tail Thread)   Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:29 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:


I think you'll enjoy it. I know I (and I'm guessing Malcolm) do.
Yes, I'm enjoying it so far. Awesome series.

Also, Barth:
Spoiler:
 

I heard, technically, Lucy is the lead main character of the series.

Spoiler:
 
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: The FTT (Fairy Tail Thread)   Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:36 am

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: The FTT (Fairy Tail Thread)   Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:56 pm

Fuck it. Oda has to be the creator of Laxus and Gajeel. Only Oda can make me hate a character so much at first, then turn it around and make them one of my favorite characters.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: The FTT (Fairy Tail Thread)   Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:52 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Fuck it. Oda has to be the creator of Laxus and Gajeel. Only Oda can make me hate a character so much at first, then turn it around and make them one of my favorite characters.

That's how it works.

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: The FTT (Fairy Tail Thread)   Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:39 pm

They, like One Piece, like using the same characters that should be dead again and again and again and AGAIN. That's the only thing I dislike about One Piece, and ffs, here too? Come on. It's just silly how they refuse to kill characters.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: The FTT (Fairy Tail Thread)   Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:48 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
They, like One Piece, like using the same characters that should be dead again and again and again and AGAIN. That's the only thing I dislike about One Piece, and ffs, here too? Come on. It's just silly how they refuse to kill characters.

It's because death in the series' are on at pivotal points to the plot, defeats aren't. The Death of Ace and Whitebeard in One Piece for instance (prompted the 2 year training timeskip), same with the death of Nami's foster mom. If death happened to the villain after every arc it wouldn't have nearly the same impact (and it would be predictable and sickening imho). I personally prefer little to no death, except at key moments, like Fairy Tail, One Piece etc. do.

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The FTT (Fairy Tail Thread)   

Back to top Go down
 
The FTT (Fairy Tail Thread)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Fairy Tail GaLe (The improvement is over 9000...)
» Fairy Tail Sayla
» Fairy Tails, Tales for the Ages - RP - Open - Now Accepting - Spots Open!
» ღ☯❄ℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ ♈ᗩᓰᒪ ❄☯ღ|1x1 with EchoHawk|{Open!}
» Fairy Tail Levy McGarden

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: