A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Won't be back until Monday.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ixidor Asgrod
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1488
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Won't be back until Monday.   Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:51 pm

A few of my friends from my freshmen year in college have been planning a camping trip, so I shall be gone until monday afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: Won't be back until Monday.   Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:48 pm

I WASN'T INVITED! D:

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3463
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : In your heart, and In your mind.

PostSubject: Re: Won't be back until Monday.   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:55 am

have fun Very Happy

_________________
"Struggle if you wish... your mind will be mine" - Harbinger (Arrival)

Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1488
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Won't be back until Monday.   Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:12 am

This thread will be relevant for this weekend as well. My parents are flying in on Thursday and I'm going to be out of town for the weekend.

(Sorry, have a lot of events this month Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: Won't be back until Monday.   Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:37 am

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
This thread will be relevant for this weekend as well. My parents are flying in on Thursday and I'm going to be out of town for the weekend.

(Sorry, have a lot of events this month Very Happy)

But now I wont have any blind buddies to hang out with... D:

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1488
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Won't be back until Monday.   Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:17 am

Scott Chain wrote:
Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
This thread will be relevant for this weekend as well. My parents are flying in on Thursday and I'm going to be out of town for the weekend.

(Sorry, have a lot of events this month Very Happy)

But now I wont have any blind buddies to hang out with... D:

I'll have my computer and all that with me, I'm just letting everyone know I won't be in TOR in case of raids Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: Won't be back until Monday.   Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:52 am

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
This thread will be relevant for this weekend as well. My parents are flying in on Thursday and I'm going to be out of town for the weekend.

(Sorry, have a lot of events this month Very Happy)

But now I wont have any blind buddies to hang out with... D:

I'll have my computer and all that with me, I'm just letting everyone know I won't be in TOR in case of raids Very Happy

Ah... >.>

^_^

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1488
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Won't be back until Monday.   Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:41 pm

I'm back bitches.

Rejoice!
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3463
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : In your heart, and In your mind.

PostSubject: Re: Won't be back until Monday.   Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:00 pm

Welcome back!

_________________
"Struggle if you wish... your mind will be mine" - Harbinger (Arrival)

Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 25
Location : I'M IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

PostSubject: Re: Won't be back until Monday.   Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:01 pm

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
I'm back bitches.

Rejoice!

GET THE HELL OUT

-cocks shotgun-
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: Won't be back until Monday.   Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:04 pm

Who r u again? *squinty eyes*

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: Won't be back until Monday.   Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:19 pm

WB

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Won't be back until Monday.   

Back to top Go down
 
Won't be back until Monday.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» Da Boyz are back in town!!!
» WoW china is back+need to update to 3.1.3+new realmlist
» Bring back river!....and some others
» Walking dead starts back up tomorrow night

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: