A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I've just been offered a 7-day free trial of TOR.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4109
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : North-West of England

PostSubject: I've just been offered a 7-day free trial of TOR.   Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:07 pm

It's tempting
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: I've just been offered a 7-day free trial of TOR.   Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:02 pm

TOR's pretty awful (boring). My opinion, of course. (In no way is the game worth $15 a month).

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2877
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: I've just been offered a 7-day free trial of TOR.   Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:13 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
TOR's pretty awful (boring). My opinion, of course. (In no way is the game worth $15 a month).

When you are lvl 50 the game is boring. Endgame content sucks. You can do either OPS/FP's or PVP... Well whooptyfuckingdoo. I now have other games to entertain me... Maybe when i am bored i will prolong it.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: I've just been offered a 7-day free trial of TOR.   Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:18 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
TOR's pretty awful (boring). My opinion, of course. (In no way is the game worth $15 a month).

When you are lvl 50 the game is boring. Endgame content sucks. You can do either OPS/FP's or PVP... Well whooptyfuckingdoo. I now have other games to entertain me... Maybe when i am bored i will prolong it.

The leveling process is only fun once or twice too. I can never see myself get more than 2--possibly 3--characters to 50. PvP is pretty "meh" as well.

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2877
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: I've just been offered a 7-day free trial of TOR.   Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:20 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
TOR's pretty awful (boring). My opinion, of course. (In no way is the game worth $15 a month).

When you are lvl 50 the game is boring. Endgame content sucks. You can do either OPS/FP's or PVP... Well whooptyfuckingdoo. I now have other games to entertain me... Maybe when i am bored i will prolong it.

The leveling process is only fun once or twice too. I can never see myself get more than 2--possibly 3--characters to 50.

Me neither... I have a Knight of lvl 30 and a Trooper lvl 50 but the rest of the stories don't appeal to me. The knight doesn't either but i went completely darkside with it for the lulz...
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4109
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : North-West of England

PostSubject: Re: I've just been offered a 7-day free trial of TOR.   Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:54 pm

Is the PvP actually unbalanced, or is it just MMO players doing what they do best, and whining that the PvP is unbalanced?
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
TitanT2
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2877
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: I've just been offered a 7-day free trial of TOR.   Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:56 pm

Tellen Silversun wrote:
Is the PvP actually unbalanced, or is it just MMO players doing what they do best, and whining that the PvP is unbalanced?

It used to be because 90% plays empire overal i guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I've just been offered a 7-day free trial of TOR.   

Back to top Go down
 
I've just been offered a 7-day free trial of TOR.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» A guy just offered me a gas tank?
» New LEGO store coming to Newark, DE!!!
» 1000 Point Grey Knights Army
» FREE MUXXU
» Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: