A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

I've just been offered a 7-day free trial of TOR.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I've just been offered a 7-day free trial of TOR.   Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:07 pm

It's tempting
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: I've just been offered a 7-day free trial of TOR.   Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:02 pm

TOR's pretty awful (boring). My opinion, of course. (In no way is the game worth $15 a month).

"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: I've just been offered a 7-day free trial of TOR.   Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:13 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
TOR's pretty awful (boring). My opinion, of course. (In no way is the game worth $15 a month).

When you are lvl 50 the game is boring. Endgame content sucks. You can do either OPS/FP's or PVP... Well whooptyfuckingdoo. I now have other games to entertain me... Maybe when i am bored i will prolong it.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: I've just been offered a 7-day free trial of TOR.   Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:18 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:

When you are lvl 50 the game is boring. Endgame content sucks. You can do either OPS/FP's or PVP... Well whooptyfuckingdoo. I now have other games to entertain me... Maybe when i am bored i will prolong it.

The leveling process is only fun once or twice too. I can never see myself get more than 2--possibly 3--characters to 50. PvP is pretty "meh" as well.

"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: I've just been offered a 7-day free trial of TOR.   Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:20 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:

The leveling process is only fun once or twice too. I can never see myself get more than 2--possibly 3--characters to 50.

Me neither... I have a Knight of lvl 30 and a Trooper lvl 50 but the rest of the stories don't appeal to me. The knight doesn't either but i went completely darkside with it for the lulz...
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've just been offered a 7-day free trial of TOR.   Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:54 pm

Is the PvP actually unbalanced, or is it just MMO players doing what they do best, and whining that the PvP is unbalanced?
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: I've just been offered a 7-day free trial of TOR.   Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:56 pm

Tellen Silversun wrote:
Is the PvP actually unbalanced, or is it just MMO players doing what they do best, and whining that the PvP is unbalanced?

It used to be because 90% plays empire overal i guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've just been offered a 7-day free trial of TOR.   

Back to top Go down

I've just been offered a 7-day free trial of TOR.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1