A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Sheer fucking stupidity....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Clovis
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1713
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 23
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Sheer fucking stupidity....   Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:29 pm

I've returned to the dead to share this with you guys.


Idiotic, moronic, fucking retarded and many other colorful, descriptive words don't even begin to describe this.


And I should warn you: you might want to isolate yourself before reading this article, because it may make you kick your computer off your desk and/or drown kittens.

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/arizona-bill-could-criminalize-internet-trolling-184547052.html

_________________
"King Clovis, of House Clovianan, First of His Name. Lord of the Clovis, The Clovians, and the Cloviar. Protector of the Clovis, and Lord of the Seven Clovi."

Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: Sheer fucking stupidity....   Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Brucil wrote:
I've returned to the dead to share this with you guys.


Idiotic, moronic, fucking retarded and many other colorful, descriptive words don't even begin to describe this.


And I should warn you: you might want to isolate yourself before reading this article, because it may make you kick your computer off your desk and/or drown kittens.

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/arizona-bill-could-criminalize-internet-trolling-184547052.html
Hey Brucil, you have been lost lately.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: Sheer fucking stupidity....   Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:50 pm


_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1713
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 23
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Sheer fucking stupidity....   Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:58 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Brucil wrote:
I've returned to the dead to share this with you guys.


Idiotic, moronic, fucking retarded and many other colorful, descriptive words don't even begin to describe this.


And I should warn you: you might want to isolate yourself before reading this article, because it may make you kick your computer off your desk and/or drown kittens.

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/arizona-bill-could-criminalize-internet-trolling-184547052.html
Hey Brucil, you have been lost lately.

Yea, I was in South American on a expedition to find the Mono Grande.


Didn't go as well as we hoped it would.

_________________
"King Clovis, of House Clovianan, First of His Name. Lord of the Clovis, The Clovians, and the Cloviar. Protector of the Clovis, and Lord of the Seven Clovi."

Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: Sheer fucking stupidity....   Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:22 pm

Brucil wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Brucil wrote:
I've returned to the dead to share this with you guys.


Idiotic, moronic, fucking retarded and many other colorful, descriptive words don't even begin to describe this.


And I should warn you: you might want to isolate yourself before reading this article, because it may make you kick your computer off your desk and/or drown kittens.

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/arizona-bill-could-criminalize-internet-trolling-184547052.html
Hey Brucil, you have been lost lately.

Yea, I was in South American on a expedition to find the Mono Grande.


Didn't go as well as we hoped it would.
Of course it didn't go well, I already captured it long ago. That reminds me I have to feed him.
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1713
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 23
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Sheer fucking stupidity....   Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:26 pm

We actually found one and managed to tranquilize it after six tries.





Only problem was when it finally went down, it fell into a huge ravine.

And my expedition team was to damn lazy to go down and retrieve the carcass. They where to busy complaining about things like, "I haven't seen my family in four years!" or "My malaria/dengue/infection/scurvy/foot rot is getting worse, I need medicine!"

Fuckin' pussies.

_________________
"King Clovis, of House Clovianan, First of His Name. Lord of the Clovis, The Clovians, and the Cloviar. Protector of the Clovis, and Lord of the Seven Clovi."

Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: Sheer fucking stupidity....   Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:27 pm

Brucil wrote:
We actually found one and managed to tranquilize it after six tries.





Only problem was when it finally went down, it fell into a huge ravine.

And my expedition team was to damn lazy to go down and retrieve the carcass. They where to busy complaining about things like, "I haven't seen my family in four years!" or "My malaria/dengue/infection/scurvy/foot rot is getting worse, I need medicine!"

Fuckin' pussies.
PEDROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I just went to check, and Pedro wasn't on his cage! YOU KILLED PEDRO!!! YOU BASTARD!
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1713
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 23
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Sheer fucking stupidity....   Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:32 pm

Well, this is awkward.


I bet if you go look now you could recover like....half his corpse.



The other half would probably have been taken by wild animals and/or starving expedition team members who where left behind.

_________________
"King Clovis, of House Clovianan, First of His Name. Lord of the Clovis, The Clovians, and the Cloviar. Protector of the Clovis, and Lord of the Seven Clovi."

Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: Sheer fucking stupidity....   Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:39 pm

Brucil wrote:
Well, this is awkward.


I bet if you go look now you could recover like....half his corpse.



The other half would probably have been taken by wild animals and/or starving expedition team members who where left behind.
Why?!?! He was so awesome! And so young, only 300 years old! WHY?!?!
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1713
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 23
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Sheer fucking stupidity....   Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:44 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Brucil wrote:
Well, this is awkward.


I bet if you go look now you could recover like....half his corpse.



The other half would probably have been taken by wild animals and/or starving expedition team members who where left behind.
Why?!?! He was so awesome! And so young, only 300 years old! WHY?!?!

Because, if everything had gone as planned, they would've had to invent a new Nobel Peace Prize to give to me?

_________________
"King Clovis, of House Clovianan, First of His Name. Lord of the Clovis, The Clovians, and the Cloviar. Protector of the Clovis, and Lord of the Seven Clovi."

Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: Sheer fucking stupidity....   Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:51 pm

Brucil wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Brucil wrote:
Well, this is awkward.


I bet if you go look now you could recover like....half his corpse.



The other half would probably have been taken by wild animals and/or starving expedition team members who where left behind.
Why?!?! He was so awesome! And so young, only 300 years old! WHY?!?!

Because, if everything had gone as planned, they would've had to invent a new Nobel Peace Prize to give to me?
And look how things went. You wasted a lot of time, and I lost my moneky. Everybody lost.
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1713
Join date : 2010-07-08
Age : 23
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Sheer fucking stupidity....   Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:54 pm

Don't forget the 84 million dollars the American Government lost!

_________________
"King Clovis, of House Clovianan, First of His Name. Lord of the Clovis, The Clovians, and the Cloviar. Protector of the Clovis, and Lord of the Seven Clovi."

Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: Sheer fucking stupidity....   Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Brucil wrote:
Don't forget the 84 million dollars the American Government lost!
That could count as a win, depending on how you see it. Also, check your pm box.
Back to top Go down
A-Train
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Alderaan

PostSubject: Re: Sheer fucking stupidity....   Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:33 pm

..... Problem, Officer?
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: Sheer fucking stupidity....   Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:36 pm

Aeraie wrote:
..... Problem, Officer?

You've broken the law, little lady!

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: Sheer fucking stupidity....   Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:11 am

Aeraie wrote:
..... Problem, Officer?

GET HER! GET HER!
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2877
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Sheer fucking stupidity....   Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:20 am

Brucil wrote:
I've returned to the dead to share this with you guys.


Idiotic, moronic, fucking retarded and many other colorful, descriptive words don't even begin to describe this.


And I should warn you: you might want to isolate yourself before reading this article, because it may make you kick your computer off your desk and/or drown kittens.

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/arizona-bill-could-criminalize-internet-trolling-184547052.html

Hey, America home of the free right? Problem, Officer?
Back to top Go down
A-Train
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Alderaan

PostSubject: Re: Sheer fucking stupidity....   Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:16 am

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Aeraie wrote:
..... Problem, Officer?

GET HER! GET HER!

Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: Sheer fucking stupidity....   Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:26 am

Aeraie wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Aeraie wrote:
..... Problem, Officer?

GET HER! GET HER!

That works just fine.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: Sheer fucking stupidity....   Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:10 pm

/care

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sheer fucking stupidity....   

Back to top Go down
 
Sheer fucking stupidity....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Luck - V.S - Sheer Stupidity
» bagon and sheer force nidoran male
» Dangerous Lego ?!?!?!? ZT stupidity.
» bagon and sheer force nidoran male and entei
» Watch Dogs Isn't A GTA Clone And The Stupidity

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: