The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which faction did you chose in New Vegas?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Malcolm
Malcolm

Which faction did you chose in New Vegas? Empty
PostSubject: Which faction did you chose in New Vegas?   Which faction did you chose in New Vegas? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:29 pm

So? I can't really decide, they are all technically "good"(Except the Legion), but every side also has downsides.

The NCR are trying their best, but they are corrupt at best, and a new Imperium of Mankind at worst. And that's not going to help civilization come back.

Independant Vegas may appeal at first, but there isn't really any plans. New Vegas will descent into chaos without someone to actually lead them, and I doubt Yes Man will do a good job.

Mr. House may be obssesed with the old Vegas, and may be a totalitarian dick, but at least he has a plan for the future.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Which faction did you chose in New Vegas?   Which faction did you chose in New Vegas? EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:34 am

Honestly... I feel the best when I chose NCR. I tried the lone gun (or whatever the self chosen one is) and it was meh.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Which faction did you chose in New Vegas?   Which faction did you chose in New Vegas? EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:45 am

I chose NCR... Then i chose to activate Godmode and kill everything that moved...

Totally... Worth it...
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: Which faction did you chose in New Vegas?   Which faction did you chose in New Vegas? EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:29 pm

Well, technically speaking you don't know what the "Lone Gun" plan leads to. You don't have any concrete idea of what your character has in mind. He's not exactly speaking his thoughts while he's interviewing the 'tribes.'

The NCR....They're a decent bunch. BUt I never liked their "expand the borders, whether the neighbors like it or not" thing, even though they happily *attempt* to protect their new land and inhabitants.

The Legion? At heart they have the right idea...But an empire based on fear and at times outright brutality is going to collapse in on itself. Essentially the Legion as it is would probably have fallen as soon as Caesar died and his Legate fucked up.

And House? Allow me to say "Fuck the old world" and leave it at that.

I always pick NCR or Independent.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Which faction did you chose in New Vegas?   Which faction did you chose in New Vegas? EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:55 pm

I love going to Cottenwood and sniping with my AMR from up on the ridge... so many pretty little Legionary heads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which faction did you chose in New Vegas?   Which faction did you chose in New Vegas? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which faction did you chose in New Vegas?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: