The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Titan... I have a request from the OT.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

Titan... I have a request from the OT. Empty
PostSubject: Titan... I have a request from the OT.   Titan... I have a request from the OT. EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Morta Skuld's Dying Remains

Have you heard of it? If so... do you have any clue where to get some of their music? Like DL or buy a physical copy.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Titan... I have a request from the OT.   Titan... I have a request from the OT. EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:50 am

Pfff... Old school stuff like that is practically unfindable...
See what i can do...

One can try this one... .
My lesson is if Amazon or E-bay don't have it it is practically unfindable.

https://isohunt.com/torrent_details/209997721/?tab=summary

I mean these oldschool bands are practically unfindable. Most of these albums uploaded are by fans wanting to share with others purely because it is technically unfindable.

However a slight 5% chance that it is full of virusses. Best to download via a VM-ware virtual machine.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Titan... I have a request from the OT.   Titan... I have a request from the OT. EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:37 am

TitanT2 wrote:
See what i can do...

I mean these oldschool bands are practically unfindable. Most of these albums uploaded are by fans wanting to share with others purely because it is technically unfindable.

However a slight 5% chance that it is full of virusses. Best to download via a VM-ware virtual machine.

I'll relay that to Burkman... I think he might have found a copy somewhere tho... I'll let'cha know. Thanks...
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Titan... I have a request from the OT.   Titan... I have a request from the OT. EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:32 am

Scott Chain wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
See what i can do...

I'll relay that to Burkman... I think he might have found a copy somewhere tho... I'll let'cha know. Thanks...

Sure...

Perhaps, i might be able to get it through a contact of mine. He knows a couple of guys from the old days whom might even have contact with these dudes.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Titan... I have a request from the OT.   Titan... I have a request from the OT. EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:28 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
See what i can do...

Sure...

Perhaps, i might be able to get it through a contact of mine. He knows a couple of guys from the old days whom might even have contact with these dudes.

Burkman says thanks and he hopes you can make somethin' happen...
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Titan... I have a request from the OT.   Titan... I have a request from the OT. EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:10 pm

Burkman wrote:
I appreciate the help, Titan. And I'm so glad we share the same tastes.

No problem, but some of these old school albums are really a pain to find. Did you try the torrent? I'll try it maybe later on. Further i am going to send a mail to a contact of mine whom works at Nuclearblast. Maybe he as a way to get something.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Titan... I have a request from the OT.   Titan... I have a request from the OT. EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:32 pm

Burkman wrote:

Yeah. It seems to be dead. It stops after it barely moves. I did manage to get lucky and found a non-torrent download. It took some time to find it. Let's see if I can get the link. I'll edit this post.

EDIT: http://narod.ru/disk/22168918001/Morta%20Skuld%2793.rar.html

Put in the code and click the blue link. It doesn't have any viruses. I scanned everything with Microsoft Security Essentials and TDSSKiller.

Hmmm... Looks a fishy website. But if you say stuff is legit it is legit.

---Download---

Not bad quality either.
I think this is as much you are probably going to get. Because the real record is probably practically unobtainable.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Titan... I have a request from the OT.   Titan... I have a request from the OT. EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:57 am

Well m8.

My friend has asked a couple of people. But practically getting it (the CD) is near to impossible ATM.

I did find out they have a myspace.
http://www.myspace.com/mortaskuld

Perhaps send a message to them where to buy. I think your best bet is to go to their homefront and search in some shops there. Dunno if you live near Milwaukee, Wisconsin? Razz
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Titan... I have a request from the OT.   Titan... I have a request from the OT. EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:02 am

TitanT2 wrote:
Well m8.

My friend has asked a couple of people. But practically getting it (the CD) is near to impossible ATM.

I did find out they have a myspace.
http://www.myspace.com/mortaskuld

Perhaps send a message to them where to buy. I think your best bet is to go to their homefront and search in some shops there. Dunno if you live near Milwaukee, Wisconsin? Razz

lol I do... Problem, Officer?
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Titan... I have a request from the OT.   Titan... I have a request from the OT. EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:43 am

Scott Chain wrote:

Well perhaps you should check it out then. :p

Oh and the dudes from Redlettermedia live there Razz
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Titan... I have a request from the OT.   Titan... I have a request from the OT. EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:47 am

TitanT2 wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:

Well perhaps you should check it out then. :p

Oh and the dudes from Redlettermedia live there Razz

lolnothx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titan... I have a request from the OT.   Titan... I have a request from the OT. Empty

Back to top Go down

Titan... I have a request from the OT.
Page 1 of 1