A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 It has begun. Grab your weapons.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: It has begun. Grab your weapons.   Sun May 27, 2012 4:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: It has begun. Grab your weapons.   Sun May 27, 2012 5:08 pm

Quote :
We cannot find the page you requested.
Error 404
The link you followed may be broken or expired. Please try your link again or take a look at the blog's homepage
You can also view today's top news at msnbc.com.

DEAR GOD WHAT DO WE DO!?

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: It has begun. Grab your weapons.   Sun May 27, 2012 5:44 pm

My Zombie Apocalypse plan is already in place.

I've seen enough zombie...'stuff' to know what not to do.

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: It has begun. Grab your weapons.   Sun May 27, 2012 6:10 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
My Zombie Apocalypse plan is already in place.

I've seen enough zombie...'stuff' to know what not to do.

Always check out that noise in that dark corner... scream bloody murder while they run at you?

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: It has begun. Grab your weapons.   Sun May 27, 2012 6:56 pm

Really...if a Zombie Apocalypse did happen I'd suit up in a suit of knight armor, and get an arsenal of medieval weaponry (i.e. sword, mace, axe). Fuck guns. I'd also get a tank...maybe.

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: It has begun. Grab your weapons.   Sun May 27, 2012 7:13 pm

Anyway...the guy who did the face eating (naked) was most likely under the influence of PCP. PCP is a drug, that, gives the user a tendency to...hunger for human flesh, and makes them crazy; hence the hunger for human flesh. Something similar happened with the former-rapper-now-prisoner Big Lurch (when he ate parts of his 21-year old female roommate).

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: It has begun. Grab your weapons.   Sun May 27, 2012 7:42 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Anyway...the guy who did the face eating (naked) was most likely under the influence of PCP. PCP is a drug, that, gives the user a tendency to...hunger for human flesh, and makes them crazy; hence the hunger for human flesh. Something similar happened with the former-rapper-now-prisoner Big Lurch (when he ate parts of his 21-year old female roommate).
We all know that you are actually a zombie in disguise telling us that wasn't a zombie attack so you guys can get us by suprise and rule the world. Nice try, but I already have my crowbar with me. You lose.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: It has begun. Grab your weapons.   Sun May 27, 2012 7:52 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
Anyway...the guy who did the face eating (naked) was most likely under the influence of PCP. PCP is a drug, that, gives the user a tendency to...hunger for human flesh, and makes them crazy; hence the hunger for human flesh. Something similar happened with the former-rapper-now-prisoner Big Lurch (when he ate parts of his 21-year old female roommate).
We all know that you are actually a zombie in disguise telling us that wasn't a zombie attack so you guys can get us by suprise and rule the world. Nice try, but I already have my crowbar with me. You lose.

I'd love to be the hivemind of a zombie horde, because, I'm pretty sure zombies operate via hivemind, like bees. In some stuff zombies are in anyway.

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 26
Location : I'M IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

PostSubject: Re: It has begun. Grab your weapons.   Sun May 27, 2012 7:54 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Really...if a Zombie Apocalypse did happen I'd suit up in a suit of knight armor, and get an arsenal of medieval weaponry (i.e. sword, mace, axe). Fuck guns. I'd also get a tank...maybe.

You'd be an exhausted tin of man-beef within the hour.

Pack light, no edged (even blunt edge) weapons, stay mobile. No gasoline operated vehicles. Bikes, or hoof it.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: It has begun. Grab your weapons.   Sun May 27, 2012 8:00 pm

Vigo Surai wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
Really...if a Zombie Apocalypse did happen I'd suit up in a suit of knight armor, and get an arsenal of medieval weaponry (i.e. sword, mace, axe). Fuck guns. I'd also get a tank...maybe.

You'd be an exhausted tin of man-beef within the hour.

Pack light, no edged (even blunt edge) weapons, stay mobile. No gasoline operated vehicles. Bikes, or hoof it.
That's nice if you are alone or have infinite stamina. While a bikes has its uses, a car would be much more beneficial. The idea is to stay away from major roads. Although you do have a point, maybe it's hard to get gasoline there, here it's extremely easy to get it.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: It has begun. Grab your weapons.   Sun May 27, 2012 8:01 pm

Vigo Surai wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
Really...if a Zombie Apocalypse did happen I'd suit up in a suit of knight armor, and get an arsenal of medieval weaponry (i.e. sword, mace, axe). Fuck guns. I'd also get a tank...maybe.

You'd be an exhausted tin of man-beef within the hour.

Pack light, no edged (even blunt edge) weapons, stay mobile. No gasoline operated vehicles. Bikes, or hoof it.

Not really, I've been suited in knight armor before. It's not nearly as tiring as you might think; wear chainmail if you can't handle it. And edged (bladed) weaponry are the bane of zombie-kind; i.e. chainsaws, sword--like katana (haven't you read or seen The Walking Dead?), two-handed axe etc. Zombies are an incredibly weak fantasy/sci-fi creature--right above reanimated skeletons, which are the weakest. People in modern fiction with zombies in it (i.e. Dawn of the Dead remake) are incredibly stupid to lose to such weaklings.

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 26
Location : I'M IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

PostSubject: Re: It has begun. Grab your weapons.   Sun May 27, 2012 8:36 pm

I'm more concerned of creating any sort of splash or spray of blood that may come my way. Now I'm not a blood splatter analyst but in my mind I've always imagined blunt weapons (minus the head of say a fucking hammer) creating less Flesh Eater Transmogrification Potion with an impact to the back of the head than say slicing one open with a blade.

My zombie times kit:

A clear visor/mask for my face. Again, to prevent potential bloodspray from getting into my face without restricting my need to see or shout warnings.

Light armor. Since I doubt I can get chainmail, I'm thinking leather jacket at the *least* and would prefer something along the lines of say...Motorcycling safety gear. its basically armor I can get from far more available sources.

Full gloves. Though this can fall into 'light armor'

Fuck ranged weaponry. Even if I say, get a crossbow which can be a potentially reusable ammo source? Eventually the bolts will break or be lost. Eventually I'll break something on the bow. Why carry it?

Practice diligence and avoidance. That will be your ranged weapon. Your eyes.


No blades. Eventually they'll dull and since I lack the knowledge to properly sharpen blades, this is one major turn off. Two: Yeah. The blood spray thing comes to mind. A shattered arm is as useless as a cut off one. I'll take a bat, or a bit of pipe. Mark the "personal end" of whatever pipe I pick up with alot of duct tape so I know not to bash somethings head in with that side.

*Never* stay in one place for too long. Stay mobile, and avoid the dead. Don't hole yourself up, and carry what you need. Scavenge as we pass, as much as can be carried without slowing yourself. No motorized vehicles. Gasoline *will* run out, and frankly should be used as either an emergency weapon or a tool for creating fire while its around. Plus zombies seem to love going to loud sounds.

Keep your group as small as possible, but try not to go solo. You'll need less resources, and you'll have less people to worry of.

Not everyone sleeps at once, as if you're in the open, you *need* a sentry to warn you. Sleep in shifts.

There's plenty more but I think I'm ranting as it is.


Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: It has begun. Grab your weapons.   Sun May 27, 2012 8:42 pm

Vigo Surai wrote:
I'm more concerned of creating any sort of splash or spray of blood that may come my way. Now I'm not a blood splatter analyst but in my mind I've always imagined blunt weapons (minus the head of say a fucking hammer) creating less Flesh Eater Transmogrification Potion with an impact to the back of the head than say slicing one open with a blade.

My zombie times kit:

A clear visor/mask for my face. Again, to prevent potential bloodspray from getting into my face without restricting my need to see or shout warnings.

Light armor. Since I doubt I can get chainmail, I'm thinking leather jacket at the *least* and would prefer something along the lines of say...Motorcycling safety gear. its basically armor I can get from far more available sources.

Full gloves. Though this can fall into 'light armor'

Fuck ranged weaponry. Even if I say, get a crossbow which can be a potentially reusable ammo source? Eventually the bolts will break or be lost. Eventually I'll break something on the bow. Why carry it?

Practice diligence and avoidance. That will be your ranged weapon. Your eyes.


No blades. Eventually they'll dull and since I lack the knowledge to properly sharpen blades, this is one major turn off. Two: Yeah. The blood spray thing comes to mind. A shattered arm is as useless as a cut off one. I'll take a bat, or a bit of pipe. Mark the "personal end" of whatever pipe I pick up with alot of duct tape so I know not to bash somethings head in with that side.

*Never* stay in one place for too long. Stay mobile, and avoid the dead. Don't hole yourself up, and carry what you need. Scavenge as we pass, as much as can be carried without slowing yourself. No motorized vehicles. Gasoline *will* run out, and frankly should be used as either an emergency weapon or a tool for creating fire while its around. Plus zombies seem to love going to loud sounds.

Keep your group as small as possible, but try not to go solo. You'll need less resources, and you'll have less people to worry of.

Not everyone sleeps at once, as if you're in the open, you *need* a sentry to warn you. Sleep in shifts.

There's plenty more but I think I'm ranting as it is.


If I remember that time I went into a murder rampage correctly, blunt weapons can create much more blood splash than bladed weapons, depending on where you hit.
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 26
Location : I'M IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

PostSubject: Re: It has begun. Grab your weapons.   Sun May 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Aye. Thats why I pointed out the head of hammers thing. That shit splatters crap *everywhere.*

Sweep the leg and get the fuck out.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: It has begun. Grab your weapons.   Sun May 27, 2012 9:06 pm

I already have my katana, assortment of blades, shotgun, rifle, two 22 handguns, and a nine mil handgun... let's do this.

Forgot my assortment of tools too... including my sledge, ax, and hammers.

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2877
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: It has begun. Grab your weapons.   Mon May 28, 2012 7:25 am

My kit...

A bottle of Scotch.
Another bottle of Scotch.
Beer...
Oh and a sledgehammer.
A fishing rod.
And my incredible charm.

And in the street there is a really large SUV. Perhaps if i fight my way through to that house i can kill the neighbour zombie and take his keys.
Then i drive towards a town named Hoek van Holland which is a mile away. And i actually steal a ship there. Then i go up to the north sea and i am safe and quite drunk.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: It has begun. Grab your weapons.   Mon May 28, 2012 11:26 am

TitanT2 wrote:
My kit...

A bottle of Scotch.
Another bottle of Scotch.
Beer...
Oh and a sledgehammer.
A fishing rod.
And my incredible charm.

And in the street there is a really large SUV. Perhaps if i fight my way through to that house i can kill the neighbour zombie and take his keys.
Then i drive towards a town named Hoek van Holland which is a mile away. And i actually steal a ship there. Then i go up to the north sea and i am safe and quite drunk.

Hmmm... perhaps we should think of holding up in a brewery. >.>

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: It has begun. Grab your weapons.   

Back to top Go down
 
It has begun. Grab your weapons.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Secondary weapons for hammerhead
» Heavy Close Combat weapons
» Fallout:NV favorite weapons
» Devastator squad weapons
» Castle Hollermann - Weapons Sprites

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: