A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Child sings, 'Ain't no homo gonna make it to heaven'!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malcolm

PostSubject: Child sings, 'Ain't no homo gonna make it to heaven'!   Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:04 pm

Aww. Isn't it adorable.
You can just taste the hateful indoctrination on the air
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Child sings, 'Ain't no homo gonna make it to heaven'!   Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:52 pm

*sigh*

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Child sings, 'Ain't no homo gonna make it to heaven'!   Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:15 pm

Braaaaaaaains!
Back to top Go down
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Child sings, 'Ain't no homo gonna make it to heaven'!   Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:02 am

How typically christian... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Child sings, 'Ain't no homo gonna make it to heaven'!   Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:32 pm

TitanT2 wrote:

Uh fuck you... that is not.

Back to top Go down
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Child sings, 'Ain't no homo gonna make it to heaven'!   Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:55 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:

Brainwashing kids into believing there is a hatefull deity in the sky. That loves everyone but will send them to hell for not believing in him or just for your sexual preference.

Yes, very Christian.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Child sings, 'Ain't no homo gonna make it to heaven'!   Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:09 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:

Brainwashing kids into believing there is a hatefull deity in the sky. That loves everyone but will send them to hell for not believing in him or just for your sexual preference.

Yes, very Christian.

Select Christian asswipe... how many times does one have to say this. Don't let one small minded sect of the media give you an overview of an entire religion or culture. If you do you're just as ignorant as the folks who spew that shat. I could go on for hours on the shit I hear from atheists that just make me facepalm... but y'know what... I know that the ones that irritate me are only a few of the overall population. Respect me... I'll respect you. Generalize me... I'll generalize you.

Back to top Go down
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Child sings, 'Ain't no homo gonna make it to heaven'!   Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:42 pm

Scott Chain wrote:

Select Christian asswipe... how many times does one have to say this. Don't let one small minded sect of the media give you an overview of an entire religion or culture. If you do you're just as ignorant as the folks who spew that shat. I could go on for hours on the shit I hear from atheists that just make me facepalm... but y'know what... I know that the ones that irritate me are only a few of the overall population. Respect me... I'll respect you. Generalize me... I'll generalize you.

Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer? Problem, Officer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Child sings, 'Ain't no homo gonna make it to heaven'!   Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:15 pm

Successful troll is successful.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Child sings, 'Ain't no homo gonna make it to heaven'!   Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:18 pm

Son of a...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Child sings, 'Ain't no homo gonna make it to heaven'!   

Back to top Go down

Child sings, 'Ain't no homo gonna make it to heaven'!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1