The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......

Go down 
+5
The Laughing Man
Scott Chain
TitanT2
Ixidor Asgrod
Malcolm
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Malcolm
Malcolm

So, hearing about it in a couple of sites....... Empty
PostSubject: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   So, hearing about it in a couple of sites....... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:32 pm

I decided to look up these so called "Pick-Up Artists". Now I want to punch someone until I get blind from too much blood entering my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   So, hearing about it in a couple of sites....... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:12 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
I decided to look up these so called "Pick-Up Artists". Now I want to punch someone until I get blind from too much blood entering my eyes.

I had a friend who was a fat nerd. He played a lot of Call of Duty and a lot of World of Warcraft. He was really smart, and had a lot of friends. He was also a virgin.

One summer, he decided he was tired of being a fat nerd who was also a virgin, so he ate less and went on a 5x5 workout. He lost weight, which isn't a problem. And he also decided to pick up a "pick-up artist" book on seduction and go with that.

And he fucked it up big time. He overtly hit on everything and anything with a vagina, regardless of whether or not a boyfriend was in the room or sexual orientation. And everyone began to shun him. Also conversations with him became really empty.

I mean the good part of the story is he finally found a girlfriend who puts out, so there's that. But he started getting excluded from events by people he knew, and he started to become the butt of jokes.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   So, hearing about it in a couple of sites....... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:39 pm

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:

I had a friend who was a fat nerd. He played a lot of Call of Duty and a lot of World of Warcraft. He was really smart, and had a lot of friends. He was also a virgin.

One summer, he decided he was tired of being a fat nerd who was also a virgin, so he ate less and went on a 5x5 workout. He lost weight, which isn't a problem. And he also decided to pick up a "pick-up artist" book on seduction and go with that.

And he fucked it up big time. He overtly hit on everything and anything with a vagina, regardless of whether or not a boyfriend was in the room or sexual orientation. And everyone began to shun him. Also conversations with him became really empty.

I mean the good part of the story is he finally found a girlfriend who puts out, so there's that. But he started getting excluded from events by people he knew, and he started to become the butt of jokes.

*sigh*

Poor guy, it is actually sad. The guy want love so bad that he doesn't realise that people notice his desperation and he is way to direct with hitting on women.

The trick to get any single woman ever simply because it works:

1. Just be yourself, try to be spontanious however. And place some good jokes. But don't overdo it. (keep it light humor, no dead baby jokes)

2. You will soon know if she has a relationship already, because her boyfriend is never far off at a party.

3. Don't go to fast, and let her talk. Women love to talk especially about themselves. Look interested in her rambling and eventually if all works out you will have the uportunity to act, or she will. And voila, you got yourself a girlfriend.

Getting a girlfriend is not that difficult, keeping them now that is the art. Which i have very bad experiences with.

He could also go to a prostitute. Seen it done that... It is actually safer then chatting up some bar slut whom will fuck anyone if you pay her drinks. That is how you get herpes or worse...

Above steps have always worked for me.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   So, hearing about it in a couple of sites....... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:59 pm

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:

And he fucked it up big time. He overtly hit on everything and anything with a vagina, regardless of whether or not a boyfriend was in the room or sexual orientation. And everyone began to shun him. Also conversations with him became really empty. I've seen that finding a girl ain't hard at all, just some jokes here, compliments here, and voilĂ . However, finding a keeper, that's fucking tough, specially since most girls are empty on their heads(at least most that I know, and the ones that aren't already are in a relationship, so god damn it people).

There are difference between cleaning your act and becoming one of the "pick up artists", men that passively-aggressive insult women to lower the self-steem and make them vulnerable. That's just sad.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   So, hearing about it in a couple of sites....... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:14 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:

There are difference between cleaning your act and becoming one of the "pick up artists", men that passively-aggressive insult women to lower the self-steem and make them vulnerable. That's just sad.

OOOH!

You don't do that to get a relationship. You do that when you are in a relationship... Following lines...

- You are fat
- Nobody would want you, be glad you are with me.

But that is just mean...
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   So, hearing about it in a couple of sites....... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:

OOOH!

You don't do that to get a relationship. You do that when you are in a relationship... Following lines...

- You are fat
- Nobody would want you, be glad you are with me.

But that is just mean...
I suggest you look it up, and see what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   So, hearing about it in a couple of sites....... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:19 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:

Googled it... That aren't pick up artists...
That is what we call douchebags...

Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   So, hearing about it in a couple of sites....... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:23 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:

My point exactly. Cracked had a very good article about it a couple of months ago, I'll see if I can find it.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   So, hearing about it in a couple of sites....... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:43 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:

My point exactly. Cracked had a very good article about it a couple of months ago, I'll see if I can find it.

I have read it... Wow... Ultradoucebags...
Then i saw a interview with that mystery guy... What a fag...
And he talks like a gay guy. Repressing his homosexuality in every way.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   So, hearing about it in a couple of sites....... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:20 pm

Like Titan said... the best way is to just be your godamn self. And don't insult the women... because some of them bite back at the worst time of your life.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   So, hearing about it in a couple of sites....... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:01 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Like Titan said... the best way is to just be your godamn self. And don't insult the women... because some of them bite back at the worst time of your life.
I wouldn't know about that, but I'll keep it in mind.
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   So, hearing about it in a couple of sites....... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:00 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:

I agree, I'm just saying he went full retard on the "I need vagina" thing.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   So, hearing about it in a couple of sites....... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:20 pm

Be cool and mysterious, as well as compassionate (i.e. manly tears). Bam! Winning! (That's how I am 90% of the time anyway).
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   So, hearing about it in a couple of sites....... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:28 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Be cool and mysterious, as well as compassionate (i.e. manly tears). Bam! Winning! (That's how I am 90% of the time anyway).
And that's why I have a man-crush on you.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   So, hearing about it in a couple of sites....... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:32 pm

I despise men who treat women like property.

Sometimes...I think I have too much empathy and sympathy for other people, and the hardships of other people; i.e. if a negative thought pops in my head about hurting someone, I start getting anxious (and feel somewhat physically ill (as well as starting to throw out "what if" scenarios)). I also get teary-eyed sometimes when I hear a story about...say...a child being abused to death. Sometimes I wish I was an emotionless drone, other times though, I know my empathy and sympathy I have for others is a very good thing; lack of it can make you...'evil'.

Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   So, hearing about it in a couple of sites....... EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:42 am

The Laughing Man wrote:
I despise men who treat women like property.

Sometimes...I think I have too much empathy and sympathy for other people, and the hardships of other people; i.e. if a negative thought pops in my head about hurting someone, I start getting anxious (and feel somewhat physically ill (as well as starting to throw out "what if" scenarios)). I also get teary-eyed sometimes when I hear a story about...say...a child being abused to death. Sometimes I wish I was an emotionless drone, other times though, I know my empathy and sympathy I have for others is a very good thing; lack of it can make you...'evil'.

“One ought to hold on to one's heart; for if one lets it go, one soon loses control of the head too.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche.
That sums it pretty well. We need emotions, without them, we aren't truly alive.
Back to top Go down
A-Train
A-Train

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   So, hearing about it in a couple of sites....... EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:51 am

My friend does this, but she's a girl, so that makes her a whore.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   So, hearing about it in a couple of sites....... EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:27 am

Aeraie wrote:
Is she hot?
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   So, hearing about it in a couple of sites....... EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:07 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Aeraie wrote:
Is she hot?

Hot or not, chances are if she's a true whore she's got something, or is on the fast-track to getting something. For the sake of your wang, stay 'way.
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   So, hearing about it in a couple of sites....... EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:52 pm

Not sure entirely how much experience anyone in this thread actually has with women. Hate to be cynical but this is a gaming forum after all.

Tbf one of us is married so I'm discounting him. As qualifications go that's a fairly decent indicator
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   So, hearing about it in a couple of sites....... EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:53 pm

Tellen Silversun wrote:
Not sure entirely how much experience anyone in this thread actually has with women. Hate to be cynical but this is a gaming forum after all.

Tbf one of us is married so I'm discounting him. As qualifications go that's a fairly decent indicator

Oh c'mon... Serg can just beat the commitment out of her... Problem, Officer?
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   So, hearing about it in a couple of sites....... EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:54 pm

Tellen Silversun wrote:

Who the fuck are you?
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   So, hearing about it in a couple of sites....... EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:58 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Tellen Silversun wrote:

Who the fuck are you?

Hallucination... that's not kush I put in the pipe...
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   So, hearing about it in a couple of sites....... EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:06 pm

Vigo Surai wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Aeraie wrote:
Is she hot?

Hot or not, chances are if she's a true whore she's got something, or is on the fast-track to getting something. For the sake of your wang, stay 'way.
You misunderstood me. If she is hot, it makes her a bitch. If she isn't, it makes her desperate. The first one is to the point, the second one is just sad.

Tellen Silversun wrote:

You sound a lot like a friend. After he finally got laid, he started to think that no-else was good with women........ And I don't know in other places, but here the gamer, socially inept stereotype doesn't happen that much.
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   So, hearing about it in a couple of sites....... EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:10 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Vigo Surai wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:

Is she hot?

You misunderstood me. If she is hot, it makes her a bitch. If she isn't, it makes her desperate. The first one is to the point, the second one is just sad.

Tellen Silversun wrote:

You sound a lot like a friend. After he finally got laid, he started to think that no-else was good with women........ And I don't know in other places, but here the gamer, socially inept stereotype doesn't happen that much.

Oh I'm not saying I'm any good with women. But just remember: FACELESS INTERNET ADVICE IS ALWAYS TOTALLY THE MOST RELIABLE ADVICE.
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......   So, hearing about it in a couple of sites....... Empty

Back to top Go down

So, hearing about it in a couple of sites.......
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next