A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Probably the best troll on the internet.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
A-Train
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Alderaan

PostSubject: Probably the best troll on the internet.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:22 pm

http://people.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/funny/bloodcyber.html
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: Probably the best troll on the internet.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:24 pm

Kids these days find about Bloodninja and think it's something new.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: Probably the best troll on the internet.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:54 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Kids these days find about Bloodninja and think it's something new.

Said the kid...

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: Probably the best troll on the internet.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:20 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Kids these days find about Bloodninja and think it's something new.

Said the kid...
I'm sorry, I'm actually 40.000 years old, I just choose to look as 17 year old.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: Probably the best troll on the internet.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:43 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Kids these days find about Bloodninja and think it's something new.

Said the kid...
I'm sorry, I'm actually 40.000 years old, I just choose to look as 17 year old.

Said the kid...

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: Probably the best troll on the internet.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:28 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:


Said the kid...
I'm sorry, I'm actually 40.000 years old, I just choose to look as 17 year old.

Said the kid...
Really?, I expected more from you Scott.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: Probably the best troll on the internet.   Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:47 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:


Said the kid...
I'm sorry, I'm actually 40.000 years old, I just choose to look as 17 year old.

Said the kid...
Really?, I expected more from you Scott.

Well I don't expect anything from you... looks like I'm the satisfied one. Problem, Officer?

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: Probably the best troll on the internet.   Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:03 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:


Said the kid...
Really?, I expected more from you Scott.

Well I don't expect anything from you... looks like I'm the satisfied one. Problem, Officer?
You always leave people unsatisfied? I feel sorry for your woman......... Problem, Officer?
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: Probably the best troll on the internet.   Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:09 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:


Said the kid...
Really?, I expected more from you Scott.

Well I don't expect anything from you... looks like I'm the satisfied one. Problem, Officer?
You always leave people unsatisfied? I feel sorry for your woman......... Problem, Officer?

At least I know what a woman feels like... Problem, Officer?

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: Probably the best troll on the internet.   Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:15 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:


Well I don't expect anything from you... looks like I'm the satisfied one. Problem, Officer?
You always leave people unsatisfied? I feel sorry for your woman......... Problem, Officer?

At least I know what a woman feels like... Problem, Officer?
Leave my mom out of this!
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: Probably the best troll on the internet.   Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:16 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:


Well I don't expect anything from you... looks like I'm the satisfied one. Problem, Officer?
You always leave people unsatisfied? I feel sorry for your woman......... Problem, Officer?

At least I know what a woman feels like... Problem, Officer?
Leave my mom out of this!

*whispers*

Where do you think you came from...

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: Probably the best troll on the internet.   Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:22 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:


At least I know what a woman feels like... Problem, Officer?
Leave my mom out of this!

*whispers*

Where do you think you came from...
From Vigo.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: Probably the best troll on the internet.   Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:29 pm

Umad, Scott? Umadusooldhavebaby?

_________________


"What can change the nature of a man?"
Back to top Go down
A-Train
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Alderaan

PostSubject: Re: Probably the best troll on the internet.   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:00 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:

Leave my mom out of this!

*whispers*

Where do you think you came from...
From Vigo.

NO. VIGO IS MY DADDY, NOT YOURS.

*puts American flag into Vigo* I claim him.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: Probably the best troll on the internet.   Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:24 pm

Aeraie wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:


*whispers*

Where do you think you came from...
From Vigo.

NO. VIGO IS MY DADDY, NOT YOURS.

*puts American flag into Vigo* I claim him.
I doubt I have to tell you how disturbing this is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Probably the best troll on the internet.   

Back to top Go down
 
Probably the best troll on the internet.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» FREE Gift for Internet Safety Agents!
» Red Troll and Trollish Types
» a Troll rogue
» Rahkath Ungul, Troll hunter.
» My internet disconnects everytime someone calls on my phone.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: