The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OBAMa is going to win!

Go down 
+2
Scott Chain
The Laughing Man
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kalbon Branch
Neophyte
Neophyte
Kalbon Branch

OBAMa is going to win! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OBAMa is going to win!   OBAMa is going to win! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:25 am

Scott Chain wrote:
Well atm I'm mediocre happy with my life... so I can't say having 4 more years of mediocre is bad. Of course... this means 4 more years of searching for a job in my field... and no help on my student loans... and god forbid... Obamacare (shivers). Could be worse I suppose...

It could be Hitler. There! I found some positivity!
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: OBAMa is going to win!   OBAMa is going to win! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:29 am

Romney would have just taxed you into the ground, and forced a retarded, over-priced voucher system on you for healthcare, and shove his stupid mormon religion down your throat.. I'd prefer little to no change at all (Obama) over Romney, who, would only bring negative change.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: OBAMa is going to win!   OBAMa is going to win! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:30 am

Little to no change (Obama) is better than negative change (Romney), at least.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: OBAMa is going to win!   OBAMa is going to win! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:29 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Romney would have just taxed you into the ground, and forced a retarded, over-priced voucher system on you for healthcare, and shove his stupid mormon religion down your throat.. I'd prefer little to no change at all (Obama) over Romney, who, would only bring negative change.

Obama has BEEN taxing us into the ground... where hath thou been? Romney knows business... which is what we need considering our economy is the problem atm. We need less money for welfare and more money for JOBS. I'd rather have over-priced healthcare than a POLICING TAX (AKA Obamacare where I sit in line and my family is never helped). The mormon comment I'm not even going to justify with a response it's so stupid. Romney would bring jobs... something Obama has a NET LOSS in. And what about tuition? My tuition and loans rose in the DIGITS while Obama has been in office. Where's my relief? So to put it bluntly Barth... I disagree with you.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: OBAMa is going to win!   OBAMa is going to win! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:28 am

Scott Chain wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:

Obama has BEEN taxing us into the ground... where hath thou been? Romney knows business... which is what we need considering our economy is the problem atm. We need less money for welfare and more money for JOBS. I'd rather have over-priced healthcare than a POLICING TAX (AKA Obamacare where I sit in line and my family is never helped). The mormon comment I'm not even going to justify with a response it's so stupid. Romney would bring jobs... something Obama has a NET LOSS in. And what about tuition? My tuition and loans rose in the DIGITS while Obama has been in office. Where's my relief? So to put it bluntly Barth... I disagree with you.

I know you are in a tough situation Scott. And i can see why you would be hesitant to vote for Obama. Romney is a Republican, they have a history of not giving a crap about the lower classes. Mitt Romney is a creepy weird religion nut. Ron Paul would have been a waaaay better candidate.

I agree, that how Obamacare was handled in your country was... Not gradual enough for a country the size of the US. Living in a country with social healthcare however i can say eventually it will be for the best. When you get sick in Holland, you get treated and your insurance takes care of the rest of it. Someone shouldn't be refused treatment because he hasn't got the money or insurance for it. And in your country, when you are poor and have no insurance and you do get sick... Well... Practically you are fucked.

Don't forget Obama certainly in his first term had a lot of shit he needed to resolve. Among that the enormous debts the US has.
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: OBAMa is going to win!   OBAMa is going to win! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:30 pm

Easy, now Scott. Remember what you yourself said. We've discussed the election's progress, now we're going into debating politics. Keep things tame, and/or keep this in steam or xfire where judgmental eyes don't see.
OBAMa is going to win! - Page 2 406527
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: OBAMa is going to win!   OBAMa is going to win! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 12:58 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: OBAMa is going to win!   OBAMa is going to win! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:03 pm

I'm sorry that's wrong Barth... what you stated is wrong. But I will not argue further as Turry is right. I said none of this. If you wish to discuss further get on steam or xfire.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: OBAMa is going to win!   OBAMa is going to win! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:08 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
I'm sorry that's wrong Barth... what you stated is wrong. But I will not argue further as Turry is right. I said none of this. If you wish to discuss further get on steam or xfire.

Yeah... I'm wrong. That's why Obama DESTROYED Romney 300+ to 203 (and in the popular vote), and won every battleground state (including Florida). The Republicans are an outdated group that can't accept the fact that America is no longer a "white mans world" (as Billy O'Reily put it), straight man + straight woman is not the only thing that can = love/marriage, and a woman SHOULD have a say about her body/what's done with it; and that...is the truth.

But I'll end the subject too.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: OBAMa is going to win!   OBAMa is going to win! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:04 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:

Yeah... I'm wrong. That's why Obama DESTROYED Romney 300+ to 203 (and in the popular vote), and won every battleground state (including Florida). The Republicans are an outdated group that can't accept the fact that America is no longer a "white mans world" (as Billy O'Reily put it), straight man + straight woman is not the only thing that can = love/marriage, and a woman SHOULD have a say about her body/what's done with it; and that...is the truth.

But I'll end the subject too.

Again... I disagree... and I'm willing to debate it with you elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: OBAMa is going to win!   OBAMa is going to win! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:44 pm

I do believe this thread has run its course, as the election is well over. If you wish to discuss politics, then you are free to take it to a fresh avenue.

But remember: We're friends here. Don't let politics get under your skin.

On this note and friendly forewarning, I'll simply lock this.

But first.

OH SCOTTT Problem, Officer?

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: OBAMa is going to win!   OBAMa is going to win! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:22 am

lmao

Oh shi- >.>

*runs away before Turry comes back*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OBAMa is going to win!   OBAMa is going to win! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OBAMa is going to win!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-